advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those of us with low HDL (A lot of us)

As I have basically said in different words, forget Niacin and get IForce's Heart Help. It will do some great things to your cholesterol.

Id still also do the avocado, 3g epa/dha, and 1/3cup unroasted,unsalted almonds.

As I have basically said in different words, forget Niacin and get IForce's Heart Help. It will do some great things to your cholesterol.

Id still also do the avocado, 3g epa/dha, and 1/3cup unroasted,unsalted almonds.

I do all the above but the iforce. Ill probably add that soon. Above foods And coconut oil have kept me in the 48-52 range. Even while on

Haha, just clicked on this thread to ADD Coconut Oil as it had somehow skipped my mind. Cerebrus beat me to it. Good job bro keeping your HDL that high especially while on.

I would recommend the coconut oil be taken in the morning while fasted for HDL purpose. Eat maybe 1-2 hours later. Great for boosting HDL.

Too much MCT with other food can be not so good. Too many ketones.

Haha, just clicked on this thread to ADD Coconut Oil as it had somehow skipped my mind. Cerebrus beat me to it. Good job bro keeping your HDL that high especially while on.

Go back a few posts fucker, I said it first! :D

I would recommend the coconut oil be taken in the morning while fasted for HDL purpose. Eat maybe 1-2 hours later. Great for boosting HDL.

Too much MCT with other food can be not so good. Too many ketones.

I use it in my first meal of 5 eggs. That's fasted...but not by itself. Are you saying it wouldn't be beneficial

I use it in my first meal of 5 eggs. That's fasted...but not by itself. Are you saying it wouldn't be beneficial

Fasted is best. But at least carb free. I do eaa and coconut oil only. Est 3 hours later.

so the 1/3c almonds...is this one shot daily? doesnt seem like many almonds lol, 1/3c is only a small handful

so the 1/3c almonds...is this one shot daily? doesnt seem like many almonds lol, 1/3c is only a small handful

Yes, do it daily. Unroasted and unsalted.

Knight, how much Heart Help and also what type and how much coconut oil? Thanks bro!!!

I agree with Cerberus. excessive Ketones + glucose = overload, particularly for the kidneys.

Knight, how much Heart Help and also what type and how much coconut oil? Thanks bro!!!

I believe with Heart Help people were told to take 4 a day(double dose) for the first month and then regular dose for the second month.

Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil

I agree with Cerberus. excessive Ketones + glucose = overload, particularly for the kidneys.

So a whole ruby red grape fruit, handful of plain unroasted almonds and a teaspoon of coconut oil (in coffee), as a first meal after 15 hour I.F. probably isn't optimum.

So a whole ruby red grape fruit, handful of plain unroasted almonds and a teaspoon of coconut oil (in coffee), as a first meal after 15 hour I.F. probably isn't optimum.

On a normal diet I wouldn't do it..m There is 15gr of carbs in a grapefruit. After that long of a fast you're ok. I did if for a while.
You could start your day with coconut oil and coffee.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws