over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for those of you that have gyno probs from tren/deca need help

gstracer

Registered
hey guys well i really like tren and deca but just recently i noticed that when i use either of them my nips get super sensitive and i have small lumps. i know that this is because of raised prolacton issues and not estrogen cuz test dosent bother me at all its only when i add tren witch happens faily quick and the deca took about 4 or so weeks till i had symtoms. so ive tried primi and dosinex. maybe the stuff was bunk but i didnt get great results but i have also read that maybe i should have started it a few weeks before adding the tren/deca. can you guys help me out with what i can do cuz jan 1st i will be starting a contest prep for my first show thanks a lot.

Prolactin takes some time to lower completely, it doesnt just work overnight. Id say before you start your prep, be on Cabergoline at 1mg a week for 2 weeks before you hop on Tren. Also, refrain from using both, use one or the other. Why run two 19-nors? If it was me, id run just test and tren and be good to go.

Starting about 2 weeks prior begin taking 300mg of B6 daily. Then add the script dopamine agonists in very small amounts. I, as well as a couple of acquaintances, have had success with this proactive protocol, when using script stuff didn't work in the context of being reactionary.

I am in the same boat. I am not sensitive to estrogen but I get horrible progesterone gyno from even VERY LIGHT doses of tren. Currently 125mg of tren enth a week caused gyno flare up. I started cabergoline last week. Taking 500mcg twice a week. Symptoms are getting better but not cleared up yet. I am going to give it another week before I consider dropping the tren.

ok thanks guys for the advice and i know i wouldnt take tren and deca in the same cycle i was just sayin that if i take either i get bad prolacton gyno. arre you guys getting real caber or ussing a reserch liquid? because ive read the raserch chems dont hold up great

can i suggest bromo at 2.5 a day for 2 weeks
along with letro at 2.5 for 2 weeks

only do 2 week at a time, as these 2 combined are very hard on you
if you notice a difference after 2 weeks
but its still NOT where you want it
take 2 weeks off and start another 2 week cycle

:(

I can't believe that you are using deca and Tren at the same time. My advice, drop one. Use letro.

I can't believe that you are using deca and Tren at the same time. My advice, drop one. Use letro.

pesty.....hes not
hes saying he either/or here
not both at the same time

lol....i thought the same thing, til i read all the posts

:)

I have the same exact problem. i'm extremely sensitive to estrogen/prolatin/progesterone.
if i use anything, whatever it is, i get a flare up of gyno and nips become sensitive and puffy...
nolva makes it worse if you have 19-nors in there.
i have tried cabergoline and it did absolutely nothing...

what worked? letrozole. 1.25 mg twice a week. IMO 2.5 mg ed or eod is way overkill... if you eliminate the estro, the others won't have an effect on you. 1.25 mg twice a week takes about 2-3 weeks to start noticing effects. try that and see how it goes.

Only took me .63 twice per week and it was all gone in 3 weeks. I was doing 1.25 twice per week then thought I would try half of that twice per week while on another cycle and it worked just as good.

I am in the same boat. I am not sensitive to estrogen but I get horrible progesterone gyno from even VERY LIGHT doses of tren. Currently 125mg of tren enth a week caused gyno flare up. I started cabergoline last week. Taking 500mcg twice a week. Symptoms are getting better but not cleared up yet. I am going to give it another week before I consider dropping the tren.

I have the same exact problem. i'm extremely sensitive to estrogen/prolatin/progesterone.
if i use anything, whatever it is, i get a flare up of gyno and nips become sensitive and puffy...
i have tried cabergoline and it did absolutely nothing...

what worked? letrozole. 1.25 mg twice a week. IMO 2.5 mg ed or eod is way overkill... if you eliminate the estro, the others won't have an effect on you. 1.25 mg twice a week takes about 2-3 weeks to start noticing effects. try that and see how it goes.

Im in the same boat with you guys. :( It just started happening to me with Tren E200. Never did with Tren Acetate or Deca though.

ok guys thanks for all the input, well im deff gonna have some caber,bromo and letro on hand for this cycle. thankd for all the input. also had one more question maybe for tenny or anyone that has competed a lot. what would be you opinion. well my thought was 6 weeks out to take out the test e and replace it with 100mgs prop tren and mast eod. as this is my first cycle im wondering if that would be too early or if you think the would be a good time to take out the test e. thanks guy

incorrect nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is a mixed agonist/antagonist to the estrogen receptor. In breast tissue it is an antagonist, meaning it blocks estrogen from binding (a critical step in prolactin induced gyno).

The myth that nolva aggravates prolactin induced gyno was starting on internet message boards based on analyzing some studies of the drug's function in uterus tissue (where it is an agonist and mimics estrogen thereby upregulating PGR in this tissue). Dont work the same in breast tissue.

btw, since I hate using the prolactin inhibitors since they set my sex drive skyrocketing (its already high from being on HRT), I use tamoxifen citrate to combat a little gyno from test/deca cycle earlier in my life (until I can get surgery to remove mam glands). I switched actually to toremifene and it works even better (it supposedly decreases prolactin over time also).

imo I would rather run a breast tissue antagonist than an anti-E on low doses of test since running an anti-E is difficult to attain a sweet spot (I seem to always fall in and out of it with exemestane) - too high estrogen and the gyno flares - too low estrogen and joints hurt.

Medium dose of toremifene and joints feel great (little extra water in them) and gyno is controlled.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws