over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for those of you that have paired GH with peps please chime in

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those of you that have used GH paired with peptides how do you think this will stack up.

Im coming off a prep in 19 more days and going to try and add some really nice size and thickness to my pyhsique.

I wanna pair

25mgs mk-677 with
ghrp-2 100 mcg 3x daily
cjc no dac 100 mcg 3 x daily
2 iu generic gh (quality generic though)
and of course aas also

JJb1 i believe u said 25 mk-677 felt like 4 iu generic?

and ive heard other says ghrp-2 and cjc no dac 100 mcg daily feels like 2iu generics?

so if i pair these with 2iu of generics would it be comparable to 8iu of generic gh or am i asking for too much. '

i plan on eating my ass off , training heavy DC style and i wanna grow but i dont wanna become a fat mess either. Ill be doing cardio as well for appetite and health

IMO Growing without becoming a fat mess more down to eating above maintenance but not too much above. Drugs can help but diet def have more play in results

IMO Growing without becoming a fat mess more down to eating above maintenance but not too much above. Drugs can help but diet def have more play in results

i have the diet down thats not a problem, the peps really aided my recovery last time i used but never had them paired with any amount of rhgh

If it was me I'd throw mk677 in and then spend anything extra on more HGH. Maybe some dac

i have the diet down thats not a problem, the peps really aided my recovery last time i used but never had them paired with any amount of rhgh

I had the same effect with recovery I first started ipam and cjc and was amazed at my recovery and noticed It really helped me to lean out also.

hmmm with the generic hgh it really varys person to person and also not sure the quality of what you have but that is a very low dose even if you just want anti ageing 5iu would be a good starting for leaning out and recovery . another thing not to over look is you can time the peps with the hgh to amplify it you should check into that or someone else can chime in .

For those of you that have used GH paired with peptides how do you think this will stack up.

Im coming off a prep in 19 more days and going to try and add some really nice size and thickness to my pyhsique.

I wanna pair

25mgs mk-677 with
ghrp-2 100 mcg 3x daily
cjc no dac 100 mcg 3 x daily
2 iu generic gh (quality generic though)
and of course aas also

JJb1 i believe u said 25 mk-677 felt like 4 iu generic?

and ive heard other says ghrp-2 and cjc no dac 100 mcg daily feels like 2iu generics?

so if i pair these with 2iu of generics would it be comparable to 8iu of generic gh or am i asking for too much. '

i plan on eating my ass off , training heavy DC style and i wanna grow but i dont wanna become a fat mess either. Ill be doing cardio as well for appetite and health
When I used to use HGH I liked to take 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC, then 10 minutes later take 1iu-4ius HGH, then 20 minutes later take 6 units of humalin-R. I did this at 5am, noon, and post workout. You could throw in 25mg mk-677 before bed to keep spitting out HGH while you sleep.
Run this 5 days a week. Then, run a low dose of Igf1-Lr3, 30mcg subQ preworkout for 2 days. The Igf1-Lr3 will increase insulin sensitivity and heal you up completely. I'm really sold on this Lr3 I'm running low dose. I'm beginning to think high dose was just a way to waste money and blow out receptors.

When I used to use HGH I liked to take 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC, then 10 minutes later take 1iu-4ius HGH, then 20 minutes later take 6 units of humalin-R. I did this at 5am, noon, and post workout. You could throw in 25mg mk-677 before bed to keep spitting out HGH while you sleep.
Run this 5 days a week. Then, run a low dose of Igf1-Lr3, 30mcg subQ preworkout for 2 days. The Igf1-Lr3 will increase insulin sensitivity and heal you up completely. I'm really sold on this Lr3 I'm running low dose. I'm beginning to think high dose was just a way to waste money and blow out receptors.

I knew you would love the low dose LR3. Everyone thinks you need a high dose, it's all about timing in my opinion. Time it right and you can get away with a much lower dose.

I knew you would love the low dose LR3. Everyone thinks you need a high dose, it's all about timing in my opinion. Time it right and you can get away with a much lower dose.

I think Dave Palumbo was right. Even a few micrograms of Lr3 floating around in the body is more than the body has ever had on its own. He recommends real low doses like 3mcg I think. I'm amazed at the pump and rate at which you can train when taking 30mcg preworkout with a big carb meal.

I think Dave Palumbo was right. Even a few micrograms of Lr3 floating around in the body is more than the body has ever had on its own. He recommends real low doses like 3mcg I think. I'm amazed at the pump and rate at which you can train when taking 30mcg preworkout with a big carb meal.
He recommends 10-11mcg a day.

Exactly. The high doses down regulate the receptors too fast and the effects diminish quickly. The low doses can be ran for much longer more effectively in my opinion.

Exactly. The high doses down regulate the receptors too fast and the effects diminish quickly. The low doses can be ran for much longer more effectively in my opinion.

I would rather run it high for 1 month then off for the next and high the following :D But for a guy like Jeremy who is running various peps/gh I would definitely (100%) go the low dose route and make it last.

Jeremy I have used 100mcg cjc no dac and 2-5IU generic hgh for short periods and had great results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws