advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those of you that have run tren without test base...

In the 90s I did it multiple times with no issue. 30-60 days are 60mg ED or EOD. Did the same with deca and laurabolin (50mg very long estered nandrolone). Could fuck like a champ on anything. As I later had access to a lot of pharma test I realized that even 200-400mg a week just mixed in made things better, not sexually or mentally but seemed to really enhance the whole cycle. Kind of funny how that became the norm but I had only my own anecdotal experience.

Can't speak beyond that but I was a lot younger. Now I can't run deca higher than test without sexual issues. Dbol makes me tired at any dose (no other oral at any dose has this effect so no idea). Haven't run tren without test since then. Things have changed for me, and good chance tren without test would cause issues I guess given deca response now, but back in the day I was fine.

Weird how some have so many problems. I never had that and my sex drive was through the roof. That's on tren alone too.
^^^libido (..desire) ..& erectile dysfunction caused by TREN are 2 different things

TREN increases libido ..BUT junks your junk

Synovex. With the Estro in it it was crazy strong. My lifts and my weight shot through the roof. Strongest I’ve ever been.
When I was young I did tren alone with no ill effects. To be fair I had a fair amount of natural test still pumping and my tren dose was low. At almost 40 now I wouldn’t dare try it again. Tren gives me more side affects than it ever did even at a low dose. Maybe I just classify the side effects differently. Angry used to be fuel to lift more but now it’s a deterrent to my normal family and work life, etc
^^^ANY amount of TREN would squash your "natural" production

..if you had Estrogen in the TREN product (..pellets) then shut down would happen all the quicker

^^^this is just basic HPTA AXIS loop function

►►►anything "TREN" related has a strong potential to get side-tracked by the "usual suspects" with their "pellet-reminiscing" ..lol
(..so predictable it's almost comical)

ANYWAY
..i'v talked about my experiences with running TREN solo in the past ..very early in my AAS use
..& i did it for a long time ..months (..back-in-the-day you took what ever you could get your hands on)

^^^the biggest thing that happens is eventually your dick will stop working ..erection quality just fades
..probably due to PROLACTIN build up ◄can't confirm this tho bc i had no blood work ..&/or access to (..or knowledge of) CABER or BROMO
..but i'm sure that the lack of Estrogen made a strong contribution to this condition as well

results were a lean re-composition ..but flat ..gains were definitely there, but were not as dramatic as with other AAS ..quality of gains was high, but again flat
..no PB issues ..no hair loss ..no anxiety, actually felt pretty good

^^^dose was 1cc ..or 100mg E3D ..& yes it (..dare i say) it was made from pellets

^^^these were PRE-BOARD days

^^^libido (..desire) ..& erectile dysfunction caused by TREN are 2 different things

..if you had Estrogen in the TREN product (..pellets) then shut down would happen all the quicker

►►►anything "TREN" related has a strong potential to get side-tracked by the "usual suspects" with their "pellet-reminiscing" ..lol

ANYWAY
..i'v talked about my experiences with running TREN solo in the past ..very early in my AAS use
..& i did it for a long time ..months (..back-in-the-day you took what ever you could get your hands on)

^^^the biggest thing that happens is eventually your dick will stop working ..erection quality just fades
..probably due to PROLACTIN build up ◄can't confirm this tho bc i had no blood work ..&/or access to (..or knowledge of) CABER or BROMO
..but i'm sure that the lack of Estrogen made a strong contribution to this condition as well

results were a lean re-composition ..but flat ..gains were definitely there, but were not as dramatic as with other AAS ..quality of gains was high, but again flat

^^^dose was 1cc ..or 100mg E3D ..& yes it (..dare i say) it was made from pellets

Question is... Are we really sure that prolactin is the root of the problem?
Prolactin must be really high to cause total erectile dysfunction, usually it leads to a loss of libido (interest) before ED takes place. But everyone is different so i'm not sure about that.
I think that "tren dick" has more to do with tren's progestogenic activity, which is in some manner counteracted by DHT (and derivatives). So by the time tren suppresses test production more and more, eventually you won't have any DHT in your system to counteract progestogenic sides.
When you look to "deca dick" phenomen, you can hear many people complaining of ED even with prolactin "crashed" to zero with cabergoline or pramipexole. We know that nandrolone is converted by 5 alpha reductase enzyme into dihydronandrolone (DHN), which is a very weak androgen and competes with DHT for androgen receptors, leading to ED and other fun sides.
I think that with tren it happens something similar, otherwise if the problem was only the prolactin buildup, the addition of a test base wouldn't solve it. Instead it would make it worse since aromatization of test is rocket fuel to prolactin surge.
This is my thought but i could be wrong, of course.

Back in the early 2000's I knew very little about AAS. After I got a taste of test after a small cycle, twelve weeks, 1amp of Omnadren a week I was hooked. Then after seeing it was tough to locate gear I learned about converting fina pellets. I still have all the Basskiller instructions. So I bought a shit ton of carts and kits and made my own brew and if I remember I could brew 200mg per ml. I filled a couple 50ml vials with Dark golden brown Tren that nearly guaranteed tren cough. So I did what any dumbass would do and I took 1ml per day for probably 50 days and NO TEST BASE. Sleep was nonexistent and the sweats were unreal but I looked amazing. Unfortunately no pics of myself or the concoctions. On top of that I took one cap per day of the OG Xenadrine ephedrine. My shoulders were massive, fat was very low, vascularity was gross and my libido was not sustainable :)

No need to go on blast over my ignorance as I know how awful that was to do to myself...

ANYWAY

My erections while on just tren could cut a diamond. Maybe I was just lucky? I know it was real tren too because I used the pellets.

Back in the early 2000's I knew very little about AAS. After I got a taste of test after a small cycle, twelve weeks, 1amp of Omnadren a week I was hooked. Then after seeing it was tough to locate gear I learned about converting fina pellets. I still have all the Basskiller instructions. So I bought a shit ton of carts and kits and made my own brew and if I remember I could brew 200mg per ml. I filled a couple 50ml vials with Dark golden brown Tren that nearly guaranteed tren cough. So I did what any dumbass would do and I took 1ml per day for probably 50 days and NO TEST BASE. Sleep was nonexistent and the sweats were unreal but I looked amazing. Unfortunately no pics of myself or the concoctions. On top of that I took one cap per day of the OG Xenadrine ephedrine. My shoulders were massive, fat was very low, vascularity was gross and my libido was not sustainable :)

No need to go on blast over my ignorance as I know how awful that was to do to myself...
Id have to say that when I was doing the tren only cycles that I might have been my leanest and best looking. I got bigger later, but that was just time lifting and slowly building up.

The sexual side part will vary user to user, but the longer you go without test, the more off you will feel and be susceptible to those sides, or 'tren dick.'

For me, I lost fullness, and I just felt off metally not having some test in the mix. This was after about 3'ish weeks. I think I went to about 4'ish weeks (give or take), and added small amount of test prop in, and it was like an instant positive reaction in well-being and fullness. Sex drive went up too, though i was younger and didn't really ever have complete.....failure, lol. Oh, and even though i was younger and never had any joint (or tendon, etc) issues, there were times I had minor aches here and there.

I felt like I was getting leaner, but less full, and less power and well-being.

A few weeks may not make a difference, but after that, it's probably not going to benefit most people to go without 'some' test.

Alone or with others anabolics. I'm not trying to argue if it's good, safe or not. I just want to hear your experiences about. Dosage, lenght of cycle, effects on physique, gains, sides and so on.
The best I've ever looked (back when I didn't even know what heartburn or acid reflux was)
600mg EQ
400 Tren E
Around 14 weeks. Remember the lethargic feeling and darker than normal urine

Second best
300 Tren E
300 Mast E
12 weeks

The best I've ever looked (back when I didn't even know what heartburn or acid reflux was)
600mg EQ
400 Tren E
Around 14 weeks. Remember the lethargic feeling and darker than normal urine

Second best
300 Tren E
300 Mast E
12 weeks
No sexual sides?

Right now as I have no choice as I just dropped my vial of Test on the floor this morning, so I need to move on that now, lol.

Without test you will look better, but the anxiety from lack of estrogen is a killer for me to never do it for a good length of time that way.

WS

I used to use tren with high dosed DHEA in my early 20s, something like 100 to 200 mg a day orally. Or 10-20mg a day injected DHEA powder mixed in with the tren kit homebrew seemed to provide enough estrogen to feel somewhat normal as can be on tren at least.

Tried it myself and lasted two weeks... I felt like shit...No energy, no motivation, depressed, dead dick, weak, no pump in the gym and i looked WORSE than with test, not better. Just too flat and smooth. Even with proviron and masteron in the mix. As soon as i added a shot of 100 mg of test propionate, in 1-2 days i felt like night and day difference. Libido returned, great mood and i look better with test in the mix, even leaner. The only downsides are the night sweats, adding test made them crazy.
Conclusion: everyone is different and i can't run anything without at least 200 mg of test.

Did those pellets have estrogen mixed in with them?
There was someone that put together a kit to convert the pellets and separate out the estrogen. I never used those because I was nervous some estrogen would get through. I did buy kits for the pure tren pellets, and there was what they called the "magic solution" in there. It would dissolve the pellets and then you could filter out the binders.

I had used a kit about 20 years ago and you would do some chemical reaction to get the estrogen to wash out of the solution. It worked well. I did a prop-tren-winny cycle. Honestly the teen made me nuts. I was never so aggressive in my life. It was scary.

I had used a kit about 20 years ago and you would do some chemical reaction to get the estrogen to wash out of the solution. It worked well. I did a prop-tren-winny cycle. Honestly the teen made me nuts. I was never so aggressive in my life. It was scary.
I found out that for me is test that brings out the aggression

I’ve never used without any test at all but for the last probably 5-7 years I have always ran the Tren with a TRT dose or just slightly higher. IMO, Tren should always be accompanied by not only Test but Mast also.

Tren is always the star of the show for me but it still needs others to join in.

Yeah, it gave me road rage. I was lucky enough to be able to find the tren pellets that had no estrogen. The kit I used just had a solvent to dissolve the binders into solution so you could filter that junk out. The kit came complete with a coffee filter!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131