over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those of you who are married.

Vander

If yur looking for something special to do for her bro you dont need to get any ideas from anyone else. Just follow your heart and make sure this is what you truly want to do and who you truly want to be with forever.

I was young and dumb when I got married and made numerous mistakes. I was still in the partying stages of my life. I was 21 years old at the time and 29 now and still making mistakes and far from perfect. I love my wife more then any other woman in the world besides my daughter whom I love equally the same and that is why I have to let her go.

During the years we were married (almost 8) we seldom remember happy times. It was me never home always out with my friends after I would get off from work at the bar I worked at and so on. The lifestyle I was living was that of a immature selfish college kid who was not ready to become a man. When I was ready to grow up it was to late. I had already done more damage then I could ever make up for.

It saddens me that I was so messed up at that time drinking and using both a/s and recreational drugs and alchohol tha I don't even recall some of teh things I put her through. I was selfish and not considerate of my wife by any means.

My wife by means was no angel and definately not perfect but we have a beautiful child we brought into this world, one who is a very happy and content and brightens both our days, We were blessed by the Lord with the unbelievably well behaved child who has grown up for the past few years in a home of broken apart parents.

I know you dont have any kids but some day you may. Charish the moments with your girl asif they were the last moments you had on this earth. Make her smile each and everyday. Give her what every good woman deserves, love her, give her your utmost respect, and undivided attention. Too many good woamn have been taken for granted. Just make sure this is what you are truly ready for. Marriage is about making sacrafices, communication, and doing whatever it takes to survive with one another. Unfortunately for me it took me too long to grow up and realize all the beautiful things I could have had, did, have and paid them very little mind.

Follow your heart and you will know what to do, and when to do it. You have a great woman from what you have told me, and I know you care for her dearly. I also know that you still have some growing up to do as well and I want you to be 110% ready for marriage, because it can be such a beautiful thing if you do it for all the right reasons. You must both be ready and willing to give it your all. Good luck to you my friend if this is where your going. Life is not alwas easy and you must always be prepared to stand by one another in those times. Take care of that girl you got my friend sounds like shes a real keeper.

Your bro,

Mr.Huge

Follow your heart and you will know what to do, and when to do it.

Exactly

This is what I did and it worked out great, more than I could possibly imagine.

Everything will come into play for you V

vander, great idea here

this is a great one, and will totally catch her off guard...

i did this to my ex, and she totally flipped..

went to dinner, knew a waiter, took my ring, got some good small tight ribbon and tied a bow around the ring, and had my waiter take the ring and drop it in a glass of red wine, when she gets served the wine, shell have no idea its in there, and then when she gets close to the bottom, she will think, "hey, theres something in my glass.... then when she pulls it out,,,, ,BAM!!

i loved it, and so did she, she flipped out, and started crying and not to mention dropping the wine glass when she saw the ring in the glass....

was awfully romantic!

I took my woman to our favorite restaurant on the pacific ocean for her birthday for lunch. The restaurant was in on it also. They put us at the best table on their open patio overlooking the ocean on a gorgeous day. After we ate, we were just talking about her birthday, etc. Then.......(See pictures)

While it was going by I got on one knee and proposed in front of the entire restaurant guests and staff. She was in shock!!!! It was awesome!!!!

Money well spent! :D

Attachments

• Proposal 1 - 100K.jpg
    Proposal 1 - 100K.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 262
  • Proposal 2 - 100K.jpg
    Proposal 2 - 100K.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 318
this worked for me. I told mine to get off work early on a friday so we could get married at the courthouse and then go to disney. She did , we did, and been married 12 years. J.R.

big4nuthin said:
Funny thing is during all the commotion just befroe I placed the ring on her finger the only voice I could here in that whole crazy crowd of people was some guy way behind me screaming..."dont do it..dont do it".
Sometimes when things are not going so well in my marriage I often think of that guy! Been married for 21 months.

Hey man, I was just trying to help you out. ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131