over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those of You Who Cruise

XstarchildX

Banned
I'll keep my story short. I'm in my early 30's. I've been on TRT for well over a year and have run a couple blasts in the meantime. I am two weeks back into a cruise, and back to my normal dose of 200mg a week. I'm roughly 13% body fat, and thought I haven't competed since 2011 (natural then for almost a decade), I plan to make my way into the NPC.

I like to keep my BF between 10-15% in the off season, but want to see how I look sub 10% during my next blast, which will be in 8-12 weeks, bloods depending.

My question is, I plan on adding Ostarine at 25mg a week to my cruise dose, and may want to peel back on calories a bit to get a small head start on my cut. Would this be beneficial or possibly detrimental to my overall goal of holding my lbm while cleaning up a bit?

Thanks in advance.

Why would ostarine be detrimental to maintaining LBM?

Why would ostarine be detrimental to maintaining LBM?
That's not what I meant lol. Sorry, I worded it poorly...

Would cutting during a cruise be detrimental to my gained lbm I made with higher amounts of anabolics? I was wondering if adding ostarine to my cruise dose would be enough to help preserve my hard earned muscle.

I know training and diet will be important key factors, and I'm very well versed in both. Rest assured those will be in place :).

Just curious what everyone's opinion is on cutting during a cruise, because I've heard conflicting views on the topic.

That's not what I meant lol. Sorry, I worded it poorly...

Would cutting during a cruise be detrimental to my gained lbm I made with higher amounts of anabolics? I was wondering if adding ostarine to my cruise dose would be enough to help preserve my hard earned muscle.

I know training and diet will be important key factors, and I'm very well versed in both. Rest assured those will be in place :).

Just curious what everyone's opinion is on cutting during a cruise, because I've heard conflicting views on the topic.

I cut while cruising all the time and I never lose any strength or muscle as long as calories aren't too low.

In my opinion there are 2 ways to go about a cruise

1. Eat enough to maintain or possibly even gain strength while not worrying as much about staying lean

2. Stay lean or get leaner and not worry if strength drops some while cruising

I usually (always) end up doing the first option lol...again this is just what I feel about it at this point.

I dont even know what ostarine is lol

I cut while cruising all the time and I never lose any strength or muscle as long as calories aren't too low.
I cut during my first cruise, and it wasn't very aggressive. I feel I lost a little size, but I think that can be chalked up to less gear, glycogen, and water. Maybe I'll give it another whirl... hmm.

1. Eat enough to maintain or possibly even gain strength while not worrying as much about staying lean

I usually (always) end up doing the first option lol...again this is just what I feel about it at this point.
The first option sounds great, because I love to eat, but I want to stay in striking distance. Decisions, decisions!

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

I dont even know what ostarine is lol
Lol. mk-2866. It's a sarm :).

When you start a cruise, Wouldn't it be wiser to hold that newly gained bodyweight for a period of time to let the body adjust, and then go for the "get lean" option if you need to?

I always feel the body is constantly fighting for homeostasis, and this method helps preserve precious lbm.

When you start a cruise, Wouldn't it be wiser to hold that newly gained bodyweight for a period of time to let the body adjust, and then go for the "get lean" option if you need to?

I always feel the body is constantly fighting for homeostasis, and this method helps preserve precious lbm.
That's what I have heard and feel fairly confident you're right. Once past your natural limit, you have to fight to keep all the gains. Perhaps I'll continue to eat in a small surplus, train my ass off, and about two weeks prior to starting my blast I'll slowly peel back the calories.

I'll be cutting on test + tren. First time with the golden beast :D

I stay more mindful but I come off completely. I eat clean and limit cheat meals to 2 a month. cardio 3 times a week.

If I were you I wouldn't go full blown prep mode and cardio everyday multiple times a day. Just stay mindful and take your time and do things slowly.

THIS.

I cruise most of the year and either A. slow cut or B. try and maintain and get stronger. Either way, most of the time I get leaner (especially if you're using GH or peps)

I keep everything the same while cruising except for cheat meals, ill cut it down to 1 a week instead of 3 (fast metabolism) and I'll take an extra day off.

I always loose 5-6lbs the first few weeks and then my weight stays the same.

I love a little proviron while cruising, definitely make me "feel" on a full cycle.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear