over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those of you with sleep apnea

I have it. Full face one that I use. I would stop breathing around 30 times an hour. Need to challenge myself to wear it everyday for a month to see what and how it makes me feel if it changes or not. Just sucks having to get in the routine every night to get the water in it, untangle the hose and such, put it on, blah, blah, then have to clean it to make sure you don't get some kind of infection or something in your lungs form mold and shit.

I realized something was wrong when I kept waking up almost every night sometimes two plus times a night jumping out of my sleep with my chest pounding and heavy breathing. If you have sleep apnea or think you do then do something about it. It can actually cause death if it gets bad enough. Even the high hematocrit it causes is not good. Anyway went to the doctor and got the take home sleep study machine. Then they prescribed me a cpap machine. It does take some getting used to but you can and will get used to it. I use the full face mask since I tend to sleep with my mouth open. Sleep apnea is very common among bodybuilders and those overweight in general. Obviously losing weight may help get rid of a lot of it but since we are obviously all here to gain muscle losing weight isn’t realistic.

I realized something was wrong when I kept waking up almost every night sometimes two plus times a night jumping out of my sleep with my chest pounding and heavy breathing. If you have sleep apnea or think you do then do something about it. It can actually cause death if it gets bad enough. Even the high hematocrit it causes is not good. Anyway went to the doctor and got the take home sleep study machine. Then they prescribed me a cpap machine. It does take some getting used to but you can and will get used to it. I use the full face mask since I tend to sleep with my mouth open. Sleep apnea is very common among bodybuilders and those overweight in general. Obviously losing weight may help get rid of a lot of it but since we are obviously all here to gain muscle losing weight isn’t realistic.
I wear the full mask for the same reason.

Full mask here. I was stopping breathing 45-55x an hour and blood oxygen was getting dangerously low (ie doctor calls you and flips). No symptoms other than remarks from GF at time. My pressures are min 17 and max 25 so I basically have to bolt a full face mask to me. Sucks but whatever. I could lose weight but some of us obviously have structural issues and when it's this severe nothing really solves it outside the machine. On therapy I'm down to 1-3x per hour svsergsing around 2s so problem totslly solved as under 5 isn't even classified as sleep apnea.

Full mask here. I was stopping breathing 45-55x an hour and blood oxygen was getting dangerously low (ie doctor calls you and flips). No symptoms other than remarks from GF at time. My pressures are min 17 and max 25 so I basically have to bolt a full face mask to me. Sucks but whatever. I could lose weight but some of us obviously have structural issues and when it's this severe nothing really solves it outside the machine. On therapy I'm down to 1-3x per hour svsergsing around 2s so problem totslly solved as under 5 isn't even classified as sleep apnea.
My apnea never went away going from 264 down to 220. It did help, but didn’t stop. Getting a cpap has been one of the best things I’ve done. My bp is down, rbc and crit are down, I only wake once a night to urinate instead of 3-5 times. Which means better deeper sleep. And one thing I’ve noticed also….even though I’m bulking, I seem to be staying leaner and my abs more visible while gaining size and strength.

My apnea never went away going from 264 down to 220. It did help, but didn’t stop. Getting a cpap has been one of the best things I’ve done. My bp is down, rbc and crit are down, I only wake once a night to urinate instead of 3-5 times. Which means better deeper sleep. And one thing I’ve noticed also….even though I’m bulking, I seem to be staying leaner and my abs more visible while gaining size and strength.
Absolutely concur. While I was functional, I didn't realize what I was missing. Even 3hrs on a CPAP was better than 8hrs without. Totally different sleep and life changing. I travel for work some and am pretty lean/mean - even a single overnight I bring the CPAP each and every time. Not even a consideration. Shit was killing me slowly and I didn't even know.

Get the LT. The FX is decent too.
That looks way better than a full mask. Have y’all heard of the mouth guards dentists can make instead of a cpap? I don’t know how it works, but it does something with the tongue and jaw and it’s supposed to be another treatment for sleep apnea. My doctor referred me to a dentist and he’s gonna make me one.

That looks way better than a full mask. Have y’all heard of the mouth guards dentists can make instead of a cpap? I don’t know how it works, but it does something with the tongue and jaw and it’s supposed to be another treatment for sleep apnea. My doctor referred me to a dentist and he’s gonna make me one.
They don’t really work for most people. Neither does the surgery

Slip the mouth appliance for sleep apnea. I spent a lot of money to have an appliance made by a top dentist in the area that ONLY deals with sleep apnea.

Tried it for a while and retested. With the appliance my apnea was still in the "severe" range.

It may work for mild cases but CPAP is the gold standard for treatment.

cpap is the only thing that works and I dont snore at all and I got it ..Im lean as well....Central sleep apnea occurs because your brain doesn't send proper signals to the muscles that control your breathing.

wow...no wonder my hemacrit and hemaglobin is ALWAYS high.... I am mind blown that I didnt know this. I bought a sleep machine finally and I cannot fall asleep with it on my face.. granted I just found out it got recalled for possibly causing cancer (dream station) I am going to give it another go when I get new one in

Were there any blood test results that seemed to be a little off that might have provided clues you had apnea?

Also, did anyone NOT snore and still end up having it?

I don't see the sleep doctor for another 3 weeks so all I can do is wait on possibly ruling it out. I need to find out for once and for all whether my chronically elevated hematocrit/hemoglobin is entirely from testosterone.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate some answers to the two questions
I did not snore and was stopping breathing 12-15 times per hour, which I was told was not bad, wtf, I figured my waking up was my ptsd which I still do but waaaay less. I was told neck size is 90% of it so I’d bet everyone on this forum has it and I look at it like a ped, better sleep better training, puts me center stage.

Were there any blood test results that seemed to be a little off that might have provided clues you had apnea?

Also, did anyone NOT snore and still end up having it?

I don't see the sleep doctor for another 3 weeks so all I can do is wait on possibly ruling it out. I need to find out for once and for all whether my chronically elevated hematocrit/hemoglobin is entirely from testosterone.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate some answers to the two questions
1) High hematocrit levels are almost always caused from the testosterone.
2) People with sleep apnea usually snore like a freight train.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131