over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for those that blew up on rips?

i initially bloated on rips when i first started but the water tends to go after a few kits. i have also done blacktops and thing that is different about black tops is that i dont feel sleepy on them, rips on the other hand, i fee like i need a nap every single day.

Do you see the same.postive effects with the blacktops?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

i look amazing on the kefies. been running 10ius after every workout sometimes before.

with rips i looked bloofy as fuck. i feel like i have lost more fat on kefies.

With all the bs going around with all diff ghs I would only go near mexi , providetror pharm grade if I could afford it

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

went up to 10iu's a day on rips and was pretty bloaty. cant wait to try the black tops and see for summer

If you'll hang in there, the sides do lessen, considerably, and i take TN's "Dry", which is a blend of natural diuretics. It helps some.

I don't understand why this would be true, but this same thread has appeared for years.

Newbies and Vets and everything in between. Unless it's a conspiracy - and only those who experience bloat chime in (probably what is going on, lots of Rip Customers, not that many complaints relative to the # of customers) there may be some truth. But it's difficult to believe.

I think it's been proven that GH causes some degree of fluid retention, some are affected more than others, and Rips are strong, thus...

Could it be that the bloating by various gh's is dependent on the inflammation cause by antibodies to it.

More antibodies=more inflammation=more bloating.

I would think that the further away from natty gh, a gh is, the more antibodies. Doesn't mean that the gh wouldn't have significant effects.

i look amazing on the kefies. been running 10ius after every workout sometimes before.

with rips i looked bloofy as fuck. i feel like i have lost more fat on kefies.

Wow. What was the supplier with the kefies that tested at like 23? I assume that's what your talking about, right?

Many people suffer from chronic inflammation, I do. It makes me bloat like crazy. Things that help are turmeric, curcumin, pineapple, ginger, enzymes etc. No gluten, wheat or dairy for me and if I do have those I take enzymes with it. Also avoid msg,aspartame, all the poisons in our food. Thanks FDA!!!

No bloat for me on blacktops! Rips and hyges I blow up and bloat like crazy. Not sure what it is, I just think the blacktops are cleaner imo.

Rips and hyges have been scoring real high hence more bloat...nothing beats pharm but even pharm caused bloat.

Wow. What was the supplier with the kefies that tested at like 23? I assume that's what your talking about, right?

ya some people test at 30 others didnt. take into account the size of the individual that is taking it.

queefer scores miserably low on his tests but he is 300lbs. from the same batch the same source at others that will score 30+. you can take as many tests as you want still to many variables in there.

You guys who are getting bloated....what does the timing of your GH injections look like? Are you taking it around your workout, either pre or post? I guess I've just been lucky. I have had the sides of CTS and TMJ, but they both went away after a couple of weeks. Hands remained somewhat edematous throughout cycle, but nothing I couldn't live with. I always took my 5iu on an empty stomach and didn't eat for at least an hour after...usually two hours. I usually wake up and go urinate a couple of hours before I actually get up. Great time to take my GH and go right back to bed. I've got some coming. I hope I don't start mysteriously getting the bloat, now that I've posted this. lol

Isn't the reality just that some people hold more water on GH than others whether it be pharm grade or generic Chinese? Legit GH will make many people hold water. I don't understand how certain brands would have varying degrees of water retention properties. Yet I see post after post where a brand is touted for being good but causing less bloat. If you don't bloat on a certain brand, isn't it just more likely it's not as pure/potent as another brand? Water retention is an inherent trait of even the finest pharm grade GH available. If I'm not holding some water on a generic, I'd be more inclined to think it's less potent.

You think water retention is a trait of the best gh available ? Im not holding an ounce of water on gentropin straight from pharmacy none what so ever or and sides for that matter . And this and saizen is the best gh i have ever ran i dont hold any water on the saizen either . On rips , blue tops ,elis i held an sick amount of water with rips being the worst i held over 10 pounds of water on them things my resting heart rate stayed at 100 the whole time on em i will never run any of them again after being on pharm grade now for quite some time these generics dont even compare . Dont believe that if your not getting excessive water or sides that your gh is not good the mirror will tell you if its legit very quickly . Problem is its gonna be hard too tell on generics cause your gonna look worse on them .Pharm grade makes you look better daily just leaning out day by day its amazing thats what real gh does for you its not suppose to make you look like a bloated water balloon with numb hands i advise everyone too at least try pharm grade so you have at least something too compare these shitty generics too.

You think water retention is a trait of the best gh available ? Im not holding an ounce of water on gentropin straight from pharmacy none what so ever or and sides for that matter . And this and saizen is the best gh i have ever ran i dont hold any water on the saizen either . On rips , blue tops ,elis i held an sick amount of water with rips being the worst i held over 10 pounds of water on them things my resting heart rate stayed at 100 the whole time on em i will never run any of them again after being on pharm grade now for quite some time these generics dont even compare . Dont believe that if your not getting excessive water or sides that your gh is not good the mirror will tell you if its legit very quickly . Problem is its gonna be hard too tell on generics cause your gonna look worse on them .Pharm grade makes you look better daily just leaning out day by day its amazing thats what real gh does for you its not suppose to make you look like a bloated water balloon with numb hands i advise everyone too at least try pharm grade so you have at least something too compare these shitty generics too.

First, I've seen your posts. Not going to be baited into generic v. Pharm GH debate.

Second, I'm no expert on GH and my personal experience is extremely limited. However, all I was saying is that any legit GH has the propensity or ability to cause water retention via sodium reabsorbtion in the kidneys in prone individuals. Obviously, some don't react the same as others and some don't bloat as much.

I question generic gh causing exorbitantly MORE bloat or water retention than equivalent doses of pharm gh. What is your proposed mechanism of action for this? Impurities in the generic? Production byproducts? How would these cause water retention? It just makes no sense. Nobody has proposed a reason why generic causes more bloat that makes any sense. If anything, inferior product would seem to cause less bloat due to less actual active GH.

Is it possible that malformed/incomplete chains not recognized as gh by the body trigger an immune/inflammation response/reaction that can promote more full body water retention? That is all I can come up with.

Last edited:
If i had to guess which is we can do i would say impurties in them and im not debating with anyone im stating facts from my personal use of both products

Said "impurities" in the production process doesn't inherently mean it causes you to retain water though. That is my point, it really makes no sense.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131