over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for those that blew up on rips?

Said "impurities" in the production process doesn't inherently mean it causes you to retain water though. That is my point, it really makes no sense.

True but we can both agree something is doing that too most of us on em and the big question is why and we will never know. I just hope these young guys on em is careful i had some pretty serious sides on them things one being a very elevated heart rate which is pretty scary or at least it was for me if guys are happy using them and there results thats all that matters i just didnt see any results just alot of nasty sides

I USUALLY TRY TO NOT GET INTO DEBATES

But why cannot some people see the difference. Maybe some Gh causes more bloat than others. Do not know the reason and maybe never will. But telling me that Rips has little or no gh or has some other peptide in it and that is causing too much water retention compared to XYZ brand or even saying it is less pure compared to xyz chinese brand. Why cannot these people understand that RIps has been tested to have 14iu in a 10iu vial. SO IT IS OVER DOSED. Meaning that when you take 5 iu of gh you are infact taking 7ius of gh. So naturally all the sides will get ENHANCED. So please use some common logic here. And do not compare rips 5 ius or 10iu with other brands 5iu or 10ius.

It's simple really. Your body recognizes pharm grade as your own or close to it and does not use the immune system to attack it therefore no or little bloat. Generics, rips whatever, your body does not recognize this as your own and uses the immune system to attack causing inflammation/bloat. Rips bloat people really bad because there is a lot in there that the body does not recognize. Also, some peoples immune systems are hyper-responsive while some are not.

It's simple really. Your body recognizes pharm grade as your own or close to it and does not use the immune system to attack it therefore no or little bloat. Generics, rips whatever, your body does not recognize this as your own and uses the immune system to attack causing inflammation/bloat. Rips bloat people really bad because there is a lot in there that the body does not recognize. Also, some peoples immune systems are hyper-responsive while some are not.

So I guess what you're implying is the gh chains/structures in generics are malformed or incomplete whereas pharm grade are not. If this were accurate, wouldn't serum gh tests done with rips come back lower since it wouldn't recognize as much gh in the blood? Either it's a proper gh chain or its not, the body can't use it if the structure is not correct and I would guess that same malformed gh wouldn't show in a serum test either. You wouldn't get any effects of gh without proper gh chains. Anyone else have more background on this? This theory makes little sense to me but is the only plausible mechanism of action for one generic causing more bloat than pharm.

Last edited:

This is incorrect. I would love to see the study/facts behind this statement. This is straight broscience and this type of misinformation is what causes others to spread this nonsense around. It is a fact that pharm grade gh bloats people just as much as rips do. Read the manual that come with some pharm grade gh or go to their website and you will see this is a very common side effect from it. The difference is some people bodys are more sensitive to gh which causes them to bloat more than others.

This is incorrect. I would love to see the study/facts behind this statement. This is straight broscience and this type of misinformation is what causes others to spread this nonsense around. It is a fact that pharm grade gh bloats people just as much as rips do. Read the manual that come with some pharm grade gh or go to their website and you will see this is a very common side effect from it. The difference is some people bodys are more sensitive to gh which causes them to bloat more than others.

This is my point exactly. Water retention is an inherent trait of any good pharm gh. Some bloat more than others obviously.

If you guys don't want to bloat or retain water on ANY GH it's perfectly simple.... SUPPLEMENT WITH POTASSIUM that's all there's to it you don't need lasix... If you still don't under stand this I explained it throughly on LFHGH's thread. There's a great product called XPEL that works great if you want to make it easy!

Thanks for the tip, Zeus! Will definitely give this a try. ;)

I've been running seronos for a few years now and every time I started back up I retained water for a while but then it would go away. I also noticed that if I kept diet clean I wouldn't hold as much water. I have had several surgeries in the past so I have taken hgh by itself and noticed that I held a lot less water off the shit. I hear a lot of good shit about the rips, more good than bad. Due to the price jump on my seronos ill prob try to grab some rips.

If you guys don't want to bloat or retain water on ANY GH it's perfectly simple.... SUPPLEMENT WITH POTASSIUM that's all there's to it you don't need lasix... If you still don't under stand this I explained it throughly on LFHGH's thread. There's a great product called XPEL that works great if you want to make it easy!

How much potassium we talking?

Look at the labs on this site. I believe pharm was 97% hgh, rips were 85%, generics were 73% or something close. What do you think the remaining percent is?

All I can atest for is that I got great results off of rips at 2-3ius. When I ran them, the first 2+months I got pretty bloated. After the two months of being puffy then I started to shed fat off and was extra lean 6 months in. Keep in mind that I didn't at all change my diet or add any extra cardio in that time. I ran Jins and Chinese blue tops in the past and didn't get the bloat, but I also wasn't shedding off the fat like I did with the Rips either. That just what I experience when taking Rips. How long are you guys running the Rips for? My suggestion would start out at a lower dose for 2-3 months or until bloat subsides, then bump it up. Rips are pretty damn potent IMO. Just sayin!

But why cannot some people see the difference. Maybe some Gh causes more bloat than others. Do not know the reason and maybe never will. But telling me that Rips has little or no gh or has some other peptide in it and that is causing too much water retention compared to XYZ brand or even saying it is less pure compared to xyz chinese brand. Why cannot these people understand that RIps has been tested to have 14iu in a 10iu vial. SO IT IS OVER DOSED. Meaning that when you take 5 iu of gh you are infact taking 7ius of gh. So naturally all the sides will get ENHANCED. So please use some common logic here. And do not compare rips 5 ius or 10iu with other brands 5iu or 10ius.

I understand what your saying and im sure there is gh in them . I cannot understand and i have took 5 ius of your daily for a long while before i made the switch i bloated up really bad and had some serious sides . Have switched to gentropin and run 3 iu to 5 iu depending on my supply ed and its night and day difference no water no sides and the leanest i have ever been with seeing change everyday . And even though you say rips are stronger than every gh tested or not i dont believe that one bit cause one is night and day different than the other and why can the results /mirror tell a different story . In all honesty i looked worse on rips then when i started from the bloated face and holding a ton of water . So its really hard for me too say hey this is good stuff and strong the chinese has put out a brand for 1/8 the amount of pharm grade that is 4 ius stonger a vial they are really hooking us up lol they havent hooked us up in a long time with there gh find it hard to believe they are now

I understand what your saying and im sure there is gh in them . I cannot understand and i have took 5 ius of your daily for a long while before i made the switch i bloated up really bad and had some serious sides . Have switched to gentropin and run 3 iu to 5 iu depending on my supply ed and its night and day difference no water no sides and the leanest i have ever been with seeing change everyday . And even though you say rips are stronger than every gh tested or not i dont believe that one bit cause one is night and day different than the other and why can the results /mirror tell a different story . In all honesty i looked worse on rips then when i started from the bloated face and holding a ton of water . So its really hard for me too say hey this is good stuff and strong the chinese has put out a brand for 1/8 the amount of pharm grade that is 4 ius stonger a vial they are really hooking us up lol they havent hooked us up in a long time with there gh find it hard to believe they are now

I think you need to go to the testing section and see the results. Please lets talk real numbers and not i feel like this and like that. Prove to me that there is less gh in the vial as claimed on the label with LAB REPORT and not someones personal feeling. Please lets talk facts and not i feel this and i feel that. Testing done by Raj says it is 14iu in 10iu vial. And lots of serum tests show similar results also. Yes it is not as pure as US brand but please do not tell me that it has little or no gh at all. IF you have some hard facts show to me other wise please do not make that statement that there is little or no gh in it. There are countless lab tests done out there and i will ANYDAY take those over your statement. Yes if i find that the way RAJ did testing lab reports come out bad or i see peoples serum results coming out bad than i would get worried. But sorry not by someone saying hey there is little or no gh in it because i do not feel good on it or my results are not satisfactory. Go get me a lab test and than we will talk. Otherwise it is all speculation.

There is only about just a small percentage of gh and rest is filler and preservatives. Every human being is different and can react differently to these fillers or even the impurities in the gh. According to the lab tests these Rips are approximately 85 percent pure as compared to Pharma grade of 95 percent or more. So any of these factors along with the extra ius in the vial might cause the enhanced side effects if someone is experiencing it. At the time of testing I informed the manufacturer about this lower percentage of purity in the product and they took note of it and as we speak they are trying to make it better. I was even informed that they are doing some changes in the plant and they hope to improve their gh in a few months time.

“So its really hard for me too say hey this is good stuff and strong the chinese has put out a brand for 1/8 the amount of pharm grade that is 4 ius stonger a vial they are really hooking us up lol they havent hooked us up in a long time with there gh find it hard to believe they are now”
Why is it so hard to believe that the Chinese can make things cheaper and good quality? So what about Jintropin? Is that poor quality also? China is the biggest exporter or good in the whole world. It is for a reason. No one goes to China to buy products because they are in love with Chinese. They go there because they can source cheap and decent quality products compared to other places. That is the hard fact.

I jumped straight on rips at 10iu ed after about a 3 month break. Even with 600 npp and a bulking diet I'm just not bloating hardly at all. I'm full in the muscle bellies but that's it. I keep diet clean, 0 processed shit and stay at about 10 % or below and honestly never see this bloat people talk off. Low sodium and a good bit of potassium helps but eating clean tends to fill these criteria without even thinking about it. I have a female friend prepping for a show using rips and again 0 bloat. Obviously she is lean with a clean diet too. I find when cutting on rips I'm real dry also. I wonder if some people aren't as lean or eating as clean as they think. This is not directed at any one individual and certainly not the op, just thinking aloud is all. Rips are overdosed too let's not forget, and that's proven. This i do not want to see changed so people "bloat" less. All in all awesome product and a fucking god send in this day and age of shit gh floating about.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Please people read this. I've been saying it since the lab tests and believe it 100%. Im not affiliated with riptropin in anyway and just order from tp same as most people but Im pretty passionate about my riptropin as I've never had a bad batch and good gh is a game changer, period . I'll always stand by a good product and this is as good as it gets imo

Last edited:
Now is everyone who is getting bloat on like 1-2 ius or are we talking 10iu and more? Just wondering is as little as 2ius can cause bloat?

Now is everyone who is getting bloat on like 1-2 ius or are we talking 10iu and more? Just wondering is as little as 2ius can cause bloat?

Well, conceivably, if all the reports of rips over dosage are true, 4 iu of rips would be like 5-6 iu of lesser generics or even pharma, this could cause more bloat than what's expected from 4 iu of another brand in some.

I don't know how impurities or fillers could directly increase water retention unless there was some kind of inflammatory response. Just doesn't make sense to me. Nobody has ever attempted to address how fillers or any production byproducts in riptropin could even do this.

Why do people talk without actually knowing? I've got a buddy of mine who is on 3.4mg of genotropin a day, that's about 10iu.. 5 days on 2 days off and he's been in it for 2 months now, NO water retention whatsoever... Im not bashing TP, I'm actually gonna order from him next month, but why do people say that GH causes bloating? It does not, its the fillers..
Also, stop going all anal for such a little thing, take ephedra or diuretics+potassium, seriously gonna stop buying overdosed, cheap, good quality GH cause of some little water that you hold on your ankles? Gimmie a break.

Why do people talk without actually knowing? I've got a buddy of mine who is on 3.4mg of genotropin a day, that's about 10iu.. 5 days on 2 days off and he's been in it for 2 months now, NO water retention whatsoever... Im not bashing TP, I'm actually gonna order from him next month, but why do people say that GH causes bloating? It does not, its the fillers..
Also, stop going all anal for such a little thing, take ephedra or diuretics+potassium, seriously gonna stop buying overdosed, cheap, good quality GH cause of some little water that you hold on your ankles? Gimmie a break.

Has your friend ever tried rips? He may not bloat on them either as i dont on 10 iu. I did 20 iu rips for 5 days once and held about 3lb of water. Was all intramuscular though, no bloat. Some people don't bloat on gh period. Glad I'm one of them :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity