over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for those that blew up on rips?

I have noticed more water retention with Rips than Eli blacks but I think Rips are an awesome product! I also think that Rips are a little stronger to which could be the reason why.

If you had the opportunity to buy pharma grade GH at a national pharmaceutical $8 per IU, would you do it? Or resort to online source?

Why do people talk without actually knowing? I've got a buddy of mine who is on 3.4mg of genotropin a day, that's about 10iu.. 5 days on 2 days off and he's been in it for 2 months now, NO water retention whatsoever... Im not bashing TP, I'm actually gonna order from him next month, but why do people say that GH causes bloating? It does not, its the fillers..
Also, stop going all anal for such a little thing, take ephedra or diuretics+potassium, seriously gonna stop buying overdosed, cheap, good quality GH cause of some little water that you hold on your ankles? Gimmie a break.

Since you are in the know; what specific fillers would these be that cause bloating or is it just speculation? And also why does it state on pharmaceutical GH that one of the side effects of GH is water retention?

If you had the opportunity to buy pharma grade GH at a national pharmaceutical $8 per IU, would you do it? Or resort to online source?
If my goal was to break into BB and getting my pro card, I would be looking for the best bang for buck since one would be using higher doses. My choice would be Riptropins.

Why do people talk without actually knowing? I've got a buddy of mine who is on 3.4mg of genotropin a day, that's about 10iu.. 5 days on 2 days off and he's been in it for 2 months now, NO water retention whatsoever... Im not bashing TP, I'm actually gonna order from him next month, but why do people say that GH causes bloating? It does not, its the fillers..
Also, stop going all anal for such a little thing, take ephedra or diuretics+potassium, seriously gonna stop buying overdosed, cheap, good quality GH cause of some little water that you hold on your ankles? Gimmie a break.

Your post is ironic. I'm sorry, but water retention is most certainly an inherent trait of any legit GH which is well documented. Even the elderly will retain some water on low dose gh. There are several pathways (GH affects the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System in general), but for higher dosage use, sodium reabsorbtion in the renal system is the most likely culprit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18388193/

"Our findings provide the first evidence that GH, in concert with IGF-I, stimulates ENaC-mediated sodium transport in the late distal nephron, accounting for the pathogenesis of sodium retention in acromegaly."

Now, it's highly variable. Many don't hold much water on gh, especially with a good clean low sodium diet. Just as some don't need AI on 500mg of test enanthate while others do. But to imply water retention is not a trait of gh is just false. It's a well know trait of gh.

I'd love to see someone offer a mechanism of action on how "fillers" or production byproducts directly lead to water retention. That makes little sense to me unless they are so bad they illicit an inflammatory response leading to whole body water retention. This seems unlikely.

I brought my rips down to 4iu from 5 and the swelling in ankles and calves has already gone down by a lot. I've also been watching mysodium and increased potassium by 500mg in pills form.

Going back to enjoying my cottage cheese and If I dont bloat on 4iu i will go back to 5iu and see how I do.

I pin it all in morning before cardio fasted with the exception of a preWO and some BCAA. I will have a pro shake with minimal carbs 2 hours later then eat a meal 4 hours after shot.

I want to try splitting the 5IU up into fasted in the AM and pre weights in PM. Would be 2 hours after meal and 1 hour later I would have some carbs in Intra.

Its a simple answer! Everyone is different and responds differently to gh! Again it is a POSSIBLE side effect from ANY gh! So get your facts straight before you make a statement like you did because its clear that you dont have your facts straight and dont know much about gh or the human body, and basing your knowkedge on your friends results instead of facts!

Last edited:
Apparently rHGH induces sodium retaining effects due to the increased aldosterone secretion, thus resulting in water retention. The adrenal glands will produce more aldosterone when fluids and salts are being conserved in your body. Meaning that high levels of aldosterone = more fluids being retained in the body. When aldosterone levels are low, the body retains less water.

I'm not embarrassed to accept that I was wrong, I'll admit that I was a bit too rushed to jump to conclusions without fully doing my research :eek: Soz :p

"After 3 days of GH therapy the same children retained water significantly and excreted only 22 (p < 0.02) and 45% (p < 0.05) of the load volume, respectively. Calculating the free water clearance revealed no effect of GH therapy, whereas the fractional excretion of sodium and potassium decreased significantly by day 3 of GH administration, along with an increase in PRA and serum aldosterone."

Water and sodium retention during short-term admini... [Horm Res. 1998] - PubMed - NCBI

It's obviously different for everyone, but it took me a good 11 to 12 months for all the Rip sides to disappear (bloat, hand pain, etc). It might be something you've got to ride out.

Was using hygetropin pinwheels for a few months, switched to rips my hands are much stiffer than hyge iv noticed no extra bloat only positives they seem stronger

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131