over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that compete on what dose can you maintain your physique

Still deciding…option 1 is Luki’s rec which is 125 T/week and 25-50 Ment EOD. But I am a little hesitant as I’ve never used Ment.

Option 2 is 200 T/200 Primo which is the combo most of my friends cruise on but a little lower. But I will have to watch my lipids as my HDL is always a little low.

I normally cruise on 200 T.
I have done the 200/200 a couple times and always feel good on this. 2iu GH also. But I’m the same with HDL and this kept is lower than a test only cruise.

I have done the 200/200 a couple times and always feel good on this. 2iu GH also. But I’m the same with HDL and this kept is lower than a test only cruise.
Just going to have to rely on that whole ‘Low
HDL is less relevant than the ratio’ thing 😂

When I competed in a very good regional show as a HW (and placed 2nd) I tried to see the least I could take and still look really good. For a lot of the prep I was on things like 400 test / 200 eq / 300 tren / 200 winstrol to give you an idea of the level of user I am. Always been a lighter user. I competed at 5'8 210.

I was able to maintain ~225 and quite lean on 200mgs test, 150 tren. Of course...that's freaking 150mgs of tren which is only half of the amount I took when I competed...so that's a lot.

As most have said, you will deteriorate but you can maintain 90% of a physique on very low drugs. If you add something like a primo, mast, eq, or tren (at varying but lower doses) you can keep that "pop" to your physique.

It all changes when you talk about some of you guys that are 250+ and 5-7% bf or those like Luki, etc. You are not going to keep a Luki physique on 150mgs of tren and 200 test lol.

With hard training, a little more food, allowing a little extra bf you can keep "the look" even if you are deteriorating. I've found that look or pop or whatever you call it requires an additional anabolic to the test.

I haven't run primo for a cruise but at 600mg multiple times it hit hdl significantly 28 score vs 39-44 when on test or test/deca (cruise at 200/200 or up to 750/600). Not surprised you'd see a measurable hit on 200. As comparison running 350 tren and 175 winny put my hdl only a few pts lower (liver values moved up a couple pts but still middle range).

I'm careful with my lipids especially on cruise where I want my markers impeccable or as close as can be. This kind of nuked primo for that purpose, at least for me. I'm blasting now but planning to come off to 200 test and 300 equipoise and see markers after 6-10 weeks. Equipoise is supposedly pretty benign on hdl so would give me another long term cruise compound which is only test or test/deca right now.

I like option 2 as well and my hdl is 20 and my doc said don’t sweat it, try, try to get it up so I tripled down on fish oil.

Still deciding…option 1 is Luki’s rec which is 125 T/week and 25-50 Ment EOD. But I am a little hesitant as I’ve never used Ment.

Option 2 is 200 T/200 Primo which is the combo most of my friends cruise on but a little lower. But I will have to watch my lipids as my HDL is always a little low.

I normally cruise on 200 T.
Ment is user friendly on the prostate. And you should feel great running 25mgs eod along with a test base.

Ment is user friendly on the prostate. And you should feel great running 25mgs eod along with a test base.
Is that its big sale is health, I’ve never run ment, it’s so odd back in the day we took methyl test and stuff like laurabolin that no one talks about anymore but ment and superdrol are household names.

DMT infused cannabis would have to be held in for 15-20 seconds for DMT results to occur and trust me you will know when the fuck you are "there" wherever there is. I smoked an 85% blast off dose and the whole room around me lit up instantly like a night club like i was in a filming/movie production. This was last week. I hallucinated for about 10 min and was glad I didnt take more. one more rip (you have to hold dmt in you cant rip then blow it out) and I would have been in a diff world. I just made a batch trust me. you'd know
and the taste from dmt is GROSS, you'd know. besides you cant just sprinkle it on marijuana it has to be a certain ester (not fumarate but freebase) and expect it to work, you have to heat it at certain point on a rig not a pipe or bong to vape it, infusing herb or marijuana or both with dmt is a process you'd know. I just made a a gram into > 3.5g changa. i guess ill have forever since i dont plan on using it. Its a nice reality check 15-30min vacation.
You need yocan evolve with ceramic donut coil for dimitri... One long slow and steady hit, you become God himself

Is that its big sale is health, I’ve never run ment, it’s so odd back in the day we took methyl test and stuff like laurabolin that no one talks about anymore but ment and superdrol are household names.
MENT, test and anavar give me the least amount of side effects. I’m thinking since MENT was originally going to be an option to replace testosterone for TRT—it’s relatively safe. I believe it’s the high dosages that can create problems with this particular hormone. I look at MENT as super test with less side effects to the prostate. I believe MENT is safer than other hormones like Tren, d-bol, and anadrol. MENT is probably comparable to deca in regards to safety but without the sexual side effects and low-grade depression that can come along with using deca.

MENT, test and anavar give me the least amount of side effects. I’m thinking since MENT was originally going to be an option to replace testosterone for TRT—it’s relatively safe. I believe it’s the high dosages that can create problems with this particular hormone. I look at MENT as super test with less side effects to the prostate. I believe MENT is safer than other hormones like Tren, d-bol, and anadrol. MENT is probably comparable to deca in regards to safety but without the sexual side effects and low-grade depression that can come along with using deca.
Yea I totally agree about the safety of it and if it works for you blast away, I’ve never gotten deca depression but I’ve never taken more than 500-600 mg week. Still prefer EQ to deca even though I’m on deca rn, 500mg to see if it’ll help these old joints.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws