over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that get anxiety

8ue117ZL

Newbies
For those that tend to get really bad anxiety on gear, what gear have you had the most luck with? The least anxiety.
We all know everyone is different and responds differently, but there are definite patterns of what gear tends to cause the most anxiety (Tren, EQ etc).
What gear have you had little to no anxiety when using?

Do keep in mind that getting anxiety on gear sometimes isn't just all psychological and that there is a biological component to it too. I used to have it when I was using tren. It felt like panic attacks. Later on I developed cardiomyopathy. I think my body was trying to tell me STOP! I wasn't listening. Just today on my thread we have another member on here that is in heart failure. Be careful guys.

Primo actually gives me a better sense of well being when i used it both times.

Try some test and deca. Don't go crazy with the dosage. Start low and see what you can tolerate. Even the androgen in test can make some people feel wound too tight if they go too high with the dosage.

Primo actually gives me a better sense of well being when i used it both times.
I have never used primo. Were you running it with test or anything else when it gave you this good feeling?

For those that tend to get really bad anxiety on gear, what gear have you had the most luck with? The least anxiety.
We all know everyone is different and responds differently, but there are definite patterns of what gear tends to cause the most anxiety (Tren, EQ etc).
What gear have you had little to no anxiety when using?
Primobolan gives a sense of well-being and self confidence. It’s a feel good AAS. That with test would be good.

Deep routed anxiety from AAS use can sometimes be attributed to a chemical inbalance.
With the exception of VERY few, most steroids will fully or partially trigger your Testosterone receptor,
That in its owns has ANTI-ANXIETY effects, or should and this is on as little as a conservative TRT dose.
Trenbolone aside, the rest should fit the same catergory.
Not aromatizing correctly is where I have seen anxiety most. But there are other factors like elevated seratonin from AAS administration etc... that will prevent your GABA signal from landing and disrupt that whole cycle.(Also seen with EQ).
Look at your baseline, is your T:E in order?
Remember, general E guidelines are for non ASS users, and for those not using a bioidentical T replacement. (Yes, the Bioidentical molecule behave different than the endogenously produced one under certain circumstances).
Its a game of balance, there are different variable o juggle around. Unless your contest prepping and different things extreme, AAS use should be a positive, and make you feel better.

Define anxiety please. Panicattacks or a lingering anxious feeling? Both? Maybe something else.

Chemical imbalances can contribute to anxiety but more often it’s psychological. Otherwise anxious people would take meds and be ‘healed’ whereas it often just alleviate symptoms.

I agree with rogue tho. Almost every steroid I tried made me feel good unless I was in a bad mindstate.

For me the worst offender was not any 1 particular steroid, except maybe Tren, but tanking estrogen with ancillaries was. Taking estrogen levels too low can lead to serious depression and anxiety. Just recently I decided taking first Nolvadex again and then Arimidex again (because I was having some sexual issues than I could only pinpoint down to estogen being too elevated and I was right) and my mood was in the shitter during the first week already. Sex problems improved immensely but I felt like dogshit. I'm going back to my good old Proviron Rogue advised me months ago. That stuff actually makes you feel good as well.

Define anxiety please. Panicattacks or a lingering anxious feeling? Both? Maybe something else.

Chemical imbalances can contribute to anxiety but more often it’s psychological. Otherwise anxious people would take meds and be ‘healed’ whereas it often just alleviate symptoms.

I agree with rogue tho. Almost every steroid I tried made me feel good unless I was in a bad mindstate.
Very accurate, if there is an underlying issue. The AAS triggered anxiety will help re-expose it.

Lingering. Like 12 hours a day, even in sleep. Was on Test, EQ, Mast. It brought up old 15 year memories of something that somebody did very bad things to me. Have to quit everything or someone will end up dead LOL. Wanted to try a new cycle fresh, with stuff well known to NOT induce anxiety. Yes I know there are underlining issues at hand that make it worse, but would like to try a cycle known to not cause anxiety, but still stay fairly hardcore. I'm thinking 300/week Cyp, 400/week primo, 50/ed prov, 8/ed iu HGH.

I thought you were talking what has controlled mine and meditation has helped out a lot. Enough sleep of course.

Masteron at 10 mgs daily sub-q is definitely a feel good

They have Ketamine clinics in most cities now. Supposed to be for anxiety and depression. I have a friend who has had success with ketamine

Man I have never done anything that's made me feel that feeling you all talk about. I guess I'm weird. Specially orals. Makes me feel like shit

They have Ketamine clinics in most cities now. Supposed to be for anxiety and depression. I have a friend who has had success with ketamine
They gave me a dose of that crap to sedate me for when I got defibrillated. It was the worst trip I have ever had. I thought I had died, for real! It was hell. THey must use a really low dose for anxiety/depression. What they gave me paralyzed me and I actually believed I was dead. The world seemed like I was stuck inside a video game full of glitches. I thought I was doomed forever to live in there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws