over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that get anxiety

How did an Anxiety thread get the classic "not enough food" comment?????

^^^THAT'S EASY ..you'r on an AAS board ..AAS is the "common denominator" between all of us

..putting your body into chemically induced "anabolic-overdrive"
& then depriving it of the "sustenance/nourishment" that it needs to function properly/thrive in that "accelerated-anabolic" state by undereating is naturally going to increase stress & contribute to anxiety

..the more you "step on the gas" with the AAS dose ..and/or the more you under-eat ..the greater the stress & greater the potential for that stress to manifest as anxiety

..a lil confused as to why "not enough food" strikes you as a such a foreign concept, or as an "unrelated" potential source of stress for an AAS user??

How did an Anxiety thread get the classic "not enough food" comment?????
^^^i supposed i could have just answered "bc of the OP's very first sentence" ..which i posted below:

For those that tend to get really bad anxiety on gear,

Here is a new study on Ashwagandha that just got released:

Anyone tried the Shoden extract and notice any difference to other extracts?

Anyone tried the Shoden extract and notice any difference to other extracts?
I've never tried shoden. I have had good results with Sensoril and minimal results with KSM-66.
If dosing Ashwagandha exact I tally up the total withanolides. I was consuming more withanolides from Sensoril at a fraction of the cost that Shoden would fetch.

Ashwagandha may lower cortisol and help with the body to handle stress. From my research there is not a direct effect on anxiety per say.

I've never tried shoden. I have had good results with Sensoril and minimal results with KSM-66.
If dosing Ashwagandha exact I tally up the total withanolides. I was consuming more withanolides from Sensoril at a fraction of the cost that Shoden would fetch.

Ashwagandha may lower cortisol and help with the body to handle stress. From my research there is not a direct effect on anxiety per say.
What are you getting from it then if not anxiety relief?

What are you getting from it then if not anxiety relief?
Help with hypervigilance, not necessarily anxiety. When one is hypervigilant, say a combat veteran for example, the body is imbalanced between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. Sympathetic referred to as Fight or Flight (or Freeze) and Parasympathetic as Rest and Digest. Cortisol is one of the primary hormones secreted during fight or flight. Withanolides found in Ashwagandha Extract effectively lower cortisol. This is why Ashwagandha is said to help the body deal with stress.

EQ is the worst for me in regards to causing anxiety. Tren is next. I have yet to figure out a way to completely stop the anxiety with these two drugs. That’s why I switched over to test and trestolone/Ment. I feel great and don’t lose my sex drive like I do on deca.

Help with hypervigilance, not necessarily anxiety. When one is hypervigilant, say a combat veteran for example, the body is imbalanced between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. Sympathetic referred to as Fight or Flight (or Freeze) and Parasympathetic as Rest and Digest. Cortisol is one of the primary hormones secreted during fight or flight. Withanolides found in Ashwagandha Extract effectively lower cortisol. This is why Ashwagandha is said to help the body deal with stress.
Oh I know what hypervigilance is. I’m definitely a classic case. I’m gonna have to look into this because I would love some relief from being in a constant alert state

Oh I know what hypervigilance is. I’m definitely a classic case. I’m gonna have to look into this because I would love some relief from being in a constant alert state
Considering what you do for a living, isn't hypervigilance a necessity?

Lots of good replies here.
For feelgood....test/deca/dbol

On a side note, like others have said frequently, pining more frequently seems to be of benefit. So I'll mix up my test so that prop is included on m/w/f and I've found that I "feel" very good that way. Very strong too, probably not a good cutting cycle lol.

No. You have a link?
Kava also shows promise for alleviating anxiety and it really helps one unwind.

Disclaimer: Kava cannot be taken with benzodiazepines.

Kava also shows promise for alleviating anxiety and it really helps one unwind.

Disclaimer: Kava cannot be taken with benzodiazepines.

I have used kava kava years ago to try and help me sleep. Might have to revisit it

(I had it written down) At a time when I was dealing with severe anxiety I started taking 149.5 mg of Withanolides primarily from Sensoril. It made a huge difference. I could think with a clear head and compose myself during frustrating circumstances. Any anxiety that was present was mitigated simply through breathing exercises and a short walk if I had the option.

(I had it written down) At a time when I was dealing with severe anxiety I started taking 149.5 mg of Withanolides primarily from Sensoril. It made a huge difference. I could think with a clear head and compose myself during frustrating circumstances. Any anxiety that was present was mitigated simply through breathing exercises and a short walk if I had the option.

id pretty much try anything. this makes life so hard sometimes

Can you recommend a product to start with?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear