over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that get anxiety

I have had bad anxiety my whole life. As far as steroids go, I find injectables in general to be the most problematic. I can eat handfuls of any orals but they don't give me anxiety like injectables do. I don't know why, maybe it's that injectables build up in the system whereas orals rise and fall constantly and there isn't a constant barrage of high androgens acting on the nervous system.

Dbol is a feel-good drug for me, feels dopaminergic, sometimes euphoric and almost anxiolytic. Though I know this is hardly universal and others have the opposite experience.

I get anxiety pretty bad, but it's usually due to other things going on in my life. When things are going well, no gear makes me worse in those regards. I guess when things are down, they could possibly enhance the negativity more than if I were on nothing, but it's hard to say. The only time i've ever had a panic attack (in the middle of the night waking me up sweaty and out of breath) was back in 2002 when I was on Test/tren/eq and IIRC, ephedrine and caffeine. That said, I was in the last month of my finals in college for the semester and stressed out from that, and also a break-up from an ex-GF, so there was a lot going on at the time. I've not had one since that night. Personally, when I am in control of situations, I feel 100% awesome, but let's say for example, there has been situations at work where I've had retarded-ass supervisors in charge of things, then I'd get stressed and anxiety a lot more, and that's when it would flare-up. It's hard to say whether or not it was exacerbated with certains AAS or not...dunno. I've been on gear for over 20 years, maybe it has made me feel more stressed out with anxiety, I used to not give a fukk and life was always stress free when I was younger, and I always did well. Now with 2 kids, more bills, and certain hectic job situations, maybe it's just normal to feel like we do with more responsibilities baring down on us because they matter more? When i'm on androgens, I definitely have the IDGAF attitude a little more...but it's obvious we can't just take those full-time either. I think also when we get stressed-out, we also tend to get less strict with our bodybuilding lives and fall behind (not counting GF break-ups which can maybe make us more strong-willed in the gym for confidence), and that really fucks with a lot of the compulsive obsessive guys, then if they start missing test shots, they may start getting low test problems, and then it snowballs until the life situation gets better, then they feel like a million dollars again regardless of the gear they are on. Actually, to correct what I initially mentioned above, the only other times I've felt more anxiety and depression, has been when my test levels are low...I can feel that big time. However, like I mentioned, I do have a lot more anxiety than I did 20 years ago...but is it gear related or more lifestyle and responsibility stress?

weird what some have said about primo, ive been more times than not it will exaberate or make ones anxiety worse....good to see some use it and it makes u feel better....hcg gives me that good mood feeling...never tried primo due to cost, havent ran mast either...proviron also made me feel better....

weird what some have said about primo, ive been more times than not it will exaberate or make ones anxiety worse....good to see some use it and it makes u feel better....hcg gives me that good mood feeling...never tried primo due to cost, havent ran mast either...proviron also made me feel better....
Well primo is a dhb... same as 1test cyp.. people do complain about anxiety and dhb compounds like eq.. primo didnt give it to me. But eq did. Odd .. but welcome to gear

In my experience gear only exacerbates existing anxiety or depression. I ran Tren years ago when I was dealing with a lot of shit and it made things so bad that there were days I could not even get up and go to work. But I ran same amount of Tren 6 months ago and it was amazing. And I really believe that was because of my mindset. If you're in a good place with a healthy mental state I believe you can handle any type of AAS. So if you're predisposed to mood disorders, anxiety, depression, etc... or just dealing with some external issues then I would stay away from compounds like Tren and EQ for sure.

IMO an often very overlooked reason for anxiety
..too much gear & not enough food

yes go talk to a doctor. I have anxiety issues always have. I have tried all ssri no good for me. Tried citalopram didn’twork. I said just put me on Xanax or clonopin again it worked for years in the past. So I’m on a low dose of alprazolam. It does help so much. I’m now next month going to switch to klonopin.Doctors like it better than prescribing alprazolam. So I know it works also and I’m ok with that. I’ve not noticed gear marking it worse but I’ve also only run test in years. Even at that my last cycle was2017 of sustanon. I just started test cyp and Anavar last week and feel much better. My bloodwork showed I was very below normal in testosterone. I feel better already in just a week. My arthritis pain is a lot less. My thumbs fingers and knees the swelling is down. I work in a trade that is physically demanding. And 20 years of it at that. At 43 I can and do outwork 20 year olds all the time. I’ve got tren ace also that I may add in. It’s been years. When I used to do tren it was finaplix pellets with dmso. Then animal kits. So know with it made in a lab I’ll see. If I feel at my age the sides bother me I’ll stop. But yes brother talk to your doctor. I think anxiety isn’t much related to steroids. Testosterone is actually supposed to make a mans mood better. Sorry for the mistakes I’m typing fast on my phone in my car. I do remember years back running sustanon redijects. Testex LEOprolongatum. Fina Dbol.Eq. Clomid eod. Without much of any side effects. Who knows I was younger. And a lot of pharm grade amps were easily available. I think back all the different stuff like durateston.? Nile sustanon. Omnadren. Icn test amps. Things I much never see for sale now domestic. But I’ve been out of game for ten years. I remember ip. When he was in Thailand and so many others in late 90s early 2000s. The memories. My favorite was simian in new York. He always sold me hg gear dirt cheap. And was good.
Be careful with any benzo I’ve known several people who after being prescribed to them by drs for years said they would rather go back to having anxiety and no addiction. The withdrawals can put you into shock. They were not made for everyday use only as needed but that’s not how they are prescribed often. Only you know what’s best for you but just a word of caution.
I have anxiety myself but I can’t handle the sidesof really any meds.

i get terrible anxiety when test is low and tren is high. up the test to 1g and i feel great.
1g test 1.4g tren = awesome
trt test + 1.4g tren = anxiety and suicidal

Damn. Usually you see the opposite. Ive done low test high tren cycles with no issues. The moment the test is high alongside the tren its insomnia and night sweats.

Everyone is different.

i get terrible anxiety when test is low and tren is high. up the test to 1g and i feel great.
1g test 1.4g tren = awesome
trt test + 1.4g tren = anxiety and suicidal

Estro elevation can cause it in me.. not long ago I got very bad anxiety.. was dredging up alot of old issues and was on my mind 24 /7.. I knew though what the issue was.. I dropped the NPP I was on at 350mgs.. I dropped my best down to 300mgs.. I started .25 arimidex eod and added 25 mg of proviron twice a day.. within a couple weeks I was back to normal..
I coukdnt tell you what brought it up as the only compound that ever gave me anxiety ever was EQ..

^^^^^^ this is a great point to. I know ppl who have used the same compounds by the same manufacturer and even the same bottle. The first time they loved everything about it BUT the next time they used it it caused havoc on them as far as anxiety. No varitiables same cycle and everything. The issues was the external factor in the life at the time. They where going through a very stressful time in life that they didn’t even realize(no breakup or anything dramatic just life) but the anxiety was triggered bad cause the bad racing thoughts.

It was npp to so nothing out 5he norm and as stated before same exact cycle, food, exc. once dropped fine and was even able to use it again when life was under control.

NOTE: I know the crowd here is pro hormones but we all need to realize that these can be very powerful when your not mature enough to address an issue/problem

Define anxiety please. Panicattacks or a lingering anxious feeling? Both? Maybe something else.

Chemical imbalances can contribute to anxiety but more often it’s psychological. Otherwise anxious people would take meds and be ‘healed’ whereas it often just alleviate symptoms.

I agree with rogue tho. Almost every steroid I tried made me feel good unless I was in a bad mindstate.
I'm sorry but this is funny. Did you ask him to define anxiety and then sort of defined it by saying panic attacks? or anxious feelings, which are both just as ambiguous as anxiety.

I get mad anxiety from anadrol- so I atay away from it all together.
The other is Tren in any form-
BUT
if I use Masteron with tren I am all set - I don't get any side affects.
Proviron also help me alot

I'm sorry but this is funny. Did you ask him to define anxiety and then sort of defined it by saying panic attacks? or anxious feelings, which are both just as ambiguous as anxiety.
I was asking to describe his symptoms a bit more. ‘Define’ was a poor choice of words on my end.

I’m type 2 bi polar diagnosed 3 years ago. Controlled it well with Depakote.

In May to feel better/stronger at I started:
25mg Test E Monday through Friday
20mg Tren E m,w,f
5iu hgh every morning alternating weekends so Monday through Thursday off f,s,s
Next week Monday through Saturday.
after 6weeks I switched to 2iu once daily in the morning m,t,w,th

regular exercise every morning and 1 hr walk every night.

began to notice a tremor periodicallywhen I felt stress or anxious. Began to happen more frequently and longer duration effecting my work. Saw my primary doctor then a neurologist who all confirmed psychological not physical reasons and primary ruled out the gear as the cause but possibly an agitator. Been off 7 weeks.
Due to tremor had to take a leave of absence. Have been seeing a psychiatrist regularly and trying medications to get things to a baseline.

seroquil once nightly
Depakote x2 daily
Lexapro once daily increase in a week
Kolonopin 1mg x3 daily but he’s building it up slowly to account for my size.

I love the lex. The kolonopin is helping my tremor just need to get the mg’s right. Seroquil I’m not a fan but my bi polar is leaning towards needing it without a sought.

My life is improving daily. I’m positive and scheduled to return to work in 2 weeks.

I accept I’ll have to admit my days of using these things we use to improve ourselves and give us well being and it breaks my heart. 2 months ago I was 41 feeling 29 again. I hope in time after I get adjusted to these new meds I can research a possible combination to feel that way again.

I had been suffering with severe anxiety and depression since I was a kid. Full spectrum CBD oil with THC has been a miracle for me.

Exactly.. I have preached this forever.. this game is " dose related".. period.. if your having Sides that are hard to control lower the dose.. dropping your test by just 100mgs can have a big effect if you give it time in regards to estro and dht.. the issue is peopke trying to fix the sides by adding in other compounds like AIs.. or caber etc which have their own issues.. that is why increasing dosages over a long period of time is essential to find your limits..
As rookx750 said when adding compounds to test you will get harder sides. Sometimes test needs to be dropped a bit to accommodate the new compound.. this is why people complain that mast makes them shed hair.. or primo makes their prostate swell.. or deca hurts their sex game.. adding compounds adds to the androgenic ratio of your cycle.. which adds to the sides.. it's not the compounds fault but the addition of androgens etc butvthe compound takes the blame..
I respectfully don't agree with that statement. The 1st part of your statement that I highlighted yes obviously these are known sides. But some drugs simply agree with people (using ratios for certain periods of time better than others and may be with that same person at a different time)

For me as an example I can drop deca replace it with Tren same dosage/mg or higher) not only sex sides go away, but I increased libido/ performance tremendously.

But yes sometimes it comes to a point where like OK OK instead of trying to figure out what the f*** is going on ill cruise or drop for a bit

If you actually have issue with anxiety....why are you not talking to a professional about this??? I’ll never understand why so many bodybuilders will self medicate with any underground shit they can get their hands on...but won’t talk to a mental health professional about legitimate issues. I take daily lexapro and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. It took a lot of trial and error to get here. I tried zoloft(made me feel like a jittery nervous crackead with suicidal thoughts) amitryptiline(did nothing But made me hella sleepy) Wellbutrin(didn’t notice anything one way or another) until my doc and I finally got to lexapro and I’m finally feeling a difference in my anxiety and ocd
Lexapro works well for me also

Interesting seeing guys in here talking about DHB giving them anxiety, it’s been the hot topic lately and everyone is saying how it makes them feel great, enhanced sense of well being.

Here is a new study on Ashwagandha that just got released:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner