YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that have probelm to put size on your arms.

emeric delczeg

IFBB PRO / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer
I have been using Vince Taylor`s grips or 2 weeks every day , for biceps and triceps and I gained 1/4 inch. Here me today.

Attachments

• Vince grip.jpg
    Vince grip.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 963
You need a shirt 4 sizes smaller from gymshark, and a selfie stick...Get with the times!

:)

Looking good Emeric

Where did you order them from?

vincetaylorgrips.com. It's a pretty decent website with some good explanation of what the grips are about and how to use them properly. Several training videos there to view as well.

Wow, that is a cool concept!

Training with the dual ball system will also come in handy if you get into an ugly groundfight and have to yank someone's testicles off with your bare hand.

My gym has something very similar just not branded. The balls are wooden and quite small. The attachment feels great when doing tri-ceps or bi-ceps and I use it a lot. Although you can get great results with any attachment it's more the form of the actual lift imo. But the ball grips are great and add a different feel to things. I also just take the attachment off and you the cable itself. Many cable machines even have a rubber ball built in at the top.

yup I got the single and double one. The foot one looks interesting as well

Ive noticed better development in my arms as well since using them and good for injury prevention. Vince is a good guy

any reason these can't just be made for 3 dollars worth of material?

You obviously never ran a business. There are advertising costs, overhead costs,employee costs, liability insurance cost, taxes, etc. People want to make profits.

You obviously never ran a business. There are advertising costs, overhead costs,employee costs, liability insurance cost, taxes, etc. People want to make profits.
I think he means why buy them from vince when you can make them yourself?

Also he paid for 2 patents.

If you're experienced in manufacturing/fabrication, then, yes, you could easily replicate your own set for a fraction of the price.

If you're thinking you could do this on a large scale and make a commerically viable business by undercutting VT's price, that may be a considerable challenge.

Given the patent VT holds on this design, I couldn't recommend seriously considering such a notion.

I like the overall concept; I wrestle with tendonitis frequently when trying to grow arms.

I'll pick some of these up and add them to my routine.

And how many hours of your time aquiring the materials , drilling , cutting and assembling. By the time I figure in my wage I would be in the red.

They are well made, come in different sizes, and are very strong. Just the cables, crimps, bottom bolt, etc. would be a fair amount in materials if you paid retail and just planned on making one...

Anyway, I've been wanting to buy a pair of these, I might now that they are out.

Lol yes.... Anyone talking about costs and time and manufacturing etc etc....

Bet 100% you’re gringo lmao (no racism)

The average consumer will complain about the price of a good or service if it was being sold at a loss. Then - they shut their mouth and go clock in for the man who invested - risks - deals with regulation etc etc....

There is an old saying that I love and have heated arguments with family over “the rich get richer and the poor get poorer” - it’s true and it’s how it SHOULD BE.

Interesting concept. Ever try fat gripz and if so what is your opinion?

Lol yes.... Anyone talking about costs and time and manufacturing etc etc....

Bet 100% you’re gringo lmao (no racism)

The average consumer will complain about the price of a good or service if it was being sold at a loss. Then - they shut their mouth and go clock in for the man who invested - risks - deals with regulation etc etc....

There is an old saying that I love and have heated arguments with family over “the rich get richer and the poor get poorer” - it’s true and it’s how it SHOULD BE.

And the average person will look for any opportunity to patronize another. Nowhere did I say Vince should be charging $3, or realistically could be charging $3. Rather, I was asking if there was anything special about the product that would prohibit me from producing something with 95% similar functionality for the price of 6 inches of aircraft cable, a hardwood ball, and 15 minutes. Upon further inspection, the answer seems to be no

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity