advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that have used gh and peptides...comparison?

What about lowering the ghrp dose to 100 upon waking and pre bed and use ghrp post workout? IMO one of the most important times....and in my experience mgf doesn't interfere with ghrp/cjc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aas mitigate the blunting effect that igf/mgf have on gh peptides. If I'm taking mgf gear's automatic because I'm trying to grow. Then there's the fact we do everything we know to increase pulses.

I'm just going to play Devil's advocate and through it out there. I completely disagree with 123cctv. I do my IGF 30 min pre w/o and MGF immediately after.

Is this what you are disagreeing with? IGF Pre WO followed by MGF Post? If so, do you mind taking a second and explaining why? Do you have any science, data (studies?), other than it works for you? Just curious - not jumpin down your throat. :)

What does matter is the lbs on the scale and the inches on my body.

You're right. But there are reasons something works the way it does, it's not just a fluke or "just because" it works! I would go so far as to say, dose GH anytime you want to as well! I promise it will work (and it will), however I wager I can show you better ways to achieve better results.

aas mitigate the blunting effect that igf/mgf have on gh peptides. If I'm taking mgf gear's automatic because I'm trying to grow. Then there's the fact we do everything we know to increase pulses.

I'm not 100% sure what ur trying to say

I'm not 100% sure what ur trying to say

I was basically saying the mgf probably didn't blunt the GH peps for you and me because we were on the sauce too. There's a study on Dat's thread that shows testosterone negates the blunting effects of igf/mgf.

Is this what you are disagreeing with? IGF Pre WO followed by MGF Post? If so, do you mind taking a second and explaining why? Do you have any science, data (studies?), other than it works for you? Just curious - not jumpin down your throat. :)

You're right. But there are reasons something works the way it does, it's not just a fluke or "just because" it works! I would go so far as to say, dose GH anytime you want to as well! I promise it will work (and it will), however I wager I can show you better ways to achieve better results.

I don't take it that way at all and appreciate your hypothesis'. The fact is that all studies are done on subjects that aren't physiologically comparable to bodybuilders. I "feel" that IGF's insulin mimmicking effects are best utilized pre w/o with a large dose of BCAA's. I feel that the presence of IGF during intense training focuses satelite cell differentiation during training. From what I have seen since incorporating MGF post w/o is that it immediately promotes proliferation that synergystically acts with the differentiation caused by the IGF and intense training. Do I have any studies, bloodwork, or biopsy's.... no. I also don't believe that everyone will respond this way. I do. There are so many factor's that influence this that general dosing protocol can be a starting point for some and may be totally incorrect for others. Much like you I'm simply sharing my thoughts based on my experience as opposed to your studies.

I was basically saying the mgf probably didn't blunt the GH peps for you and me because we were on the sauce too. There's a study on Dat's thread that shows testosterone negates the blunting effects of igf/mgf.

Ah..that's what I thought....it's not that it wasn't clear...I just read at a 7th grade level..ha ha

I don't take it that way at all and appreciate your hypothesis'. The fact is that all studies are done on subjects that aren't physiologically comparable to bodybuilders. I "feel" that IGF's insulin mimmicking effects are best utilized pre w/o with a large dose of BCAA's. I feel that the presence of IGF during intense training focuses satelite cell differentiation during training. From what I have seen since incorporating MGF post w/o is that it immediately promotes proliferation that synergystically acts with the differentiation caused by the IGF and intense training. Do I have any studies, bloodwork, or biopsy's.... no. I also don't believe that everyone will respond this way. I do. There are so many factor's that influence this that general dosing protocol can be a starting point for some and may be totally incorrect for others. Much like you I'm simply sharing my thoughts based on my experience as opposed to your studies.

Nicely said Dude. :) Here I was preparing to whip out a bunch of data yet you summed up your point very nicely, I might add. That being not necessarily about data, but about various personal responses.

Thanks!

I was basically saying the mgf probably didn't blunt the GH peps for you and me because we were on the sauce too.

How could "the sauce" (AAS) thwart MGF /IGF blunting of GH peps? Isn't IGF still IGF after dosing AAS? In other words, how can the effects of IGF alter?

If anything, I would expect growth of existing muscle tissue due to AAS, rather than the birth of. This of course could also mean the promotion of existing synthesis, whether proliferation or differentiation, though still not altering the peptides regulatory patterns.

There's a study on Dat's thread that shows testosterone negates the blunting effects of igf/mgf.

You lost me. Isn't there a study that suggests test inhibits MGF?

How could "the sauce" (AAS) thwart MGF /IGF blunting of GH peps? Isn't IGF still IGF after dosing AAS? In other words, how can the effects of IGF alter?

If anything, I would expect growth of existing muscle tissue due to AAS, rather than the birth of. This of course could also mean the promotion of existing synthesis, whether proliferation or differentiation, though still not altering the peptides regulatory patterns.

You lost me. Isn't there a study that suggests test inhibits MGF?

Look at post 773 on page 39 of Dat's thread. I'd put up a link but I'm on my phone. Anyway, read the whole post when you get a chance. You know that you made me work right? Lol

IGF is great for differentiation (only). May I ask your age?

Depending on WO time and when you injected these doses in comparison, either the IGF (especially if LR3) and or MGF (PEG??) you are in effect, blunting GH secretion. These admins could very well also be a complete waste, if not seriously blunted.

morning ghrp/cjc combo @8 am , igf @ 3 pm, mgf@4:30 pm, combo @12;00

No shit, but I was thinking more along the lines of specifics i.e.:

I will take any of those responses you listed, but the goal was/is increased muscle mass, but who couldn't be leaner, right?

I would look more into your diet and AAS usage and post that.

this is something I posted earlier. My diet is good, but I don't know if the aas experiment was timed correctly along with the other peps. timing referring to dosage.
Now participating in a nice experiment from Anabolic Health Store. This is going to get that part of the equation adding up.
I am documenting everything to evaluate training, diet, etc in order to make adjustments along the way and eliminate all variables
thanks fellas
-c

I for one fell victim to the GH hype this year. I think its way over rated. Yeah you might be able to stay a little leaner with a looser diet but for $300 a month you could tighten up your diet for free. No huge muscle gains but the health benefits from just 2-3 ius 4 times a week is probably worth it. I have never tried any peps but will be soon (Need to chat with you on these Plang)

I for one fell victim to the GH hype this year. I think its way over rated. Yeah you might be able to stay a little leaner with a looser diet but for $300 a month you could tighten up your diet for free. No huge muscle gains but the health benefits from just 2-3 ius 4 times a week is probably worth it. I have never tried any peps but will be soon (Need to chat with you on these Plang)

I can understand what you are saying with this. Yes, I'll agree that there is too much hype vs. results with GH! Honestly, it's that way with a lot of individual drugs imo. But, like you say, the benefits of lower doses seems to be worth it to me too. I like combining low dose peptides with low dose gh for big dose style "pulses" and better results. Saves money this way. Using my "normal" protocol I only spend about $60-70 a month on this combo if that. But, sometimes I do a little more (more doses) for a "boost."

What peps do you run with your gh?

Let's keep this going.I am thinking of adding small doses of GH to my peps..I am currently running CJC/GHRP-2 ..cycling in IGF/MGF every four weeks..I have been looking into a blast method of gh followed by peps..or maybe try just mixing in a few iu's with peps..gonna try one or the other soon.I would like to hear some feedback on this.

Let's keep this going.I am thinking of adding small doses of GH to my peps..I am currently running CJC/GHRP-2 ..cycling in IGF/MGF every four weeks..I have been looking into a blast method of gh followed by peps..or maybe try just mixing in a few iu's with peps..gonna try one or the other soon.I would like to hear some feedback on this.

If ur refering to what's popular on some of the uk forums (200ius in one week).....I think it's a big waste of money...and a tremenedous amount of sides....the guy recomends it isn't exactly a mass monster either....

And even dat stated on hisbprivatr forum that he favors Ed dosing or muscle growth....people want magic....it's slow and methodical in most cases....with small periods of quicker growth periodically if condiions are right (say post diet or post contest especially) I think spreading the 200ius over say a 2 month period will be put to much better use.

can you guys give any recommendations on peptides+hgh. I am a total newb when it comes to peptides and for lean muscle fatloss what combo would you recommend?
i am 25

If ur refering to what's popular on some of the uk forums (200ius in one week).....I think it's a big waste of money...and a tremenedous amount of sides....the guy recomends it isn't exactly a mass monster either....

And even dat stated on hisbprivatr forum that he favors Ed dosing or muscle growth....people want magic....it's slow and methodical in most cases....with small periods of quicker growth periodically if condiions are right (say post diet or post contest especially) I think spreading the 200ius over say a 2 month period will be put to much better use.

The blast I was thinking of is much less..like 10i.u.'s for 5 days spread evenly throughout..but after researching more my money would be better spent on IGF/MGF+Test..I don't have the dough to do 4 to 6 months of gh..my thinking was that since I have been taking peps that I would see some results sooner..not correct..I am so interested in trying GH though that I will probably run a kit(probably 4 iu's a day) with GHRP/GNRH or IGF/MGF while "on" just to see what happens..I got a pretty good deal on some kig's so I think I'm gonna give it a go.I just can't say no.lol

can you guys give any recommendations on peptides+hgh. I am a total newb when it comes to peptides and for lean muscle fatloss what combo would you recommend?
i am 25

What peps do you run with your gh?

Now running 100mcg of both grf (1-29) and ghrp-2 first thing in the morning followed by 2iu gh 20 mins later. Second dose of peptides (no gh) taken in the late afternoon rt before dinner when stomach is nearly empty.

So far the results have really been amazing as far as body recomposition, energy, and recovery. Imo, it blows away the results I was getting with 5iu of gh daily and also 100mcg of each peptide pinned 3x daily. I'm saving more money as well.

If I ever wanted to push the envelope, I bet 100mcg of each peptide followed with 2-3iu of gh 3x per day would do some serious body transformation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131