over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that have used TN PeptoPro

SuperHeavy27

Registered
Hey guys,
I am looking to purchase a new flavor of PeptoPro to mix things up when I begin my humalog.

I have used the following flavors, and both were OK, but not great...

-Natural Orange Cream
-Corner Candy Store

These are the flavors they offer, which ones have you guys tried and can you give me an idea on how it tasted, whether it was good, tolerable, or horrible...

unflavored
trueflavor chocolate fudge brownie
true flavor french vanilla
trueflavor strawberry sorbet
true flavor toasted coconut
trueflavor cafe mocha
trueflavor cinnamin bun
trueflavor banana smoothie
trueflavor chocolate coconut
trueflavor chocolate banana
trueflavor strawberry banana
trueflavor lemon cake
trueflavor wild berry
natural fruit punch
chocolate brownie
chocolate peanut butter cup
cookies and cream
french vanilla
natural banana
natural orange cream
banana bash
coconut
corner candy store
very berry strawberry

Taste is not going to stray me from using pepto pro, I use it for its function not taste, but I might as well get one of the better tasting ones

After using pepto-pro exclusively from Dante for the last probably 3 or 4 years I have to say me favorite flavor is no long being sold :( ..... the mango peach was the best flavor ever that he has come out with!

But since that's no longer an option I get the true flavor vanilla and the true flavor strawberry banana, both "heavy" flavoring, then mix them together. It literally tastes like the shake you would get from a Jamba Juice. Well almost lol its pretty damn close lol

You guys are going to hate me for saying this but i truly believe its the most overated overpriced product on our site. And we have the lowest price of anyone everywhere.

I've taken more pepto pro than anyone on this planet. I took way over the normal dose (60-75 grams) 4 times a day for 3 years straight...I got it for free....and i bought into the DSM hype......when all was said and done I saw no difference at all from using that and whey isolate pre and post workout and Pea protein isolate/egg white the rest of the day which i gravitated to and do currently.<----much cheaper but again i get it free but im saying that for you guys benefit

With that said.....my recommendation is this

get pepto pro plain

go down to the grocery store and get liquid crystal light flavoring or mio or stick pack flavoring (some kind of single serving flavoring)...try out a bunch of different flavors for only 3.99 a pack or containor....see what you like with those 5-15 flavors.

Man im a sucky salesman aint I? LOL I try to convince people not to buy a protein powder that my site sells for the lowest price and I try to get people not to buy the flavoring off my site too.

Maybe thats why Im not driving a Bugatti Veyron

Last edited:
You guys are going to hate me for saying this but i truly believe its the most overated overpriced product on our site. And we have the lowest price of anyone everywhere.

I've taken more pepto pro than anyone on this planet. I took way over the normal dose (60-75 grams) 4 times a day for 3 years straight...I got it for free....and i bought into the DSM hype......when all was said and done I saw no difference at all from using that and whey isolate pre and post workout and Pea protein isolate/egg white the rest of the day which i gravitated to and do currently.<----much cheaper but again i get it free but im saying that for you guys benefit

get pepto pro plain

go down to the grocery store and get liquid crystal light flavoring or mio or stick pack flavoring (some kind of single serving flavoring)...try out a bunch of different flavors for only 3.99 a pack or containor....see what you like with those 5-15 flavors.

Man im a sucky salesman aint I? LOL I try to convince people not to buy a protein powder that my site sells for the lowest price and I try to get people not to buy the flavoring off my site too.

Honesty its hard to come by. Only sorta indirectly know who you are DC but that post earned my respect.

i could make an arguement for peptopro for certain high end athletes when using humalog. For most guys having a normal isolate and good whole food nutrition is plenty.

In my opinion same things goes for HBCD which some guys on here love. The claims were laughable at times ( vacuum effect lol) however it may be good and in fact i would encourage its use in competitive athletes while playing or for people who dextrose ( or equiv) causes bloating.

geez I ask for a reply about PeptoPrp flavors and THE man himself answers...this is why I love this board, so many great members here and although i do more lurking then posting, I have learnt so much from this board and glad to be here.

thanks for your responses,

I think I will try plain PP and flavor with some of that new orange crush flavor packet and orange mango glycofuse

I have been using it in the lemon cake flavor. To get more bang for my buck as DC alluded to. I do a custom mix of whey hydro 75% to 25% pepto pro. I use it exclusively pwo as well as pre wo if I train first thing in the morning.

I use the chocolate brownie flavor dosed on "heavy".
I use a custom mix of 60% hydro whey 40% peptopro.
45 grams of the mixture during my 90 minute (at average) workouts combined with carb powder.
I do like it a lot. I have used this stuff for many years now. I don't get as sore and the intra shake keeps my energy levels up and supresses hunger (even when I am very lean).

A great product if used by the right person under the right training circumstances. I like to train high volume such as tier 3 fortitude training. When i do shorter workouts for whatever reason I do not use such a mixture as I simply don't need it.

I use fruit punch pepto pro and mix it with a fruit bunch or berry Powerade zero. I also add in HBCD in candy corner store flavor. Good to go.

I like pepto pro pre/intra because it gives no stomach issues

I got the natural fruit punch and I love it.

Dante - do you use/ have other people use any carbs/protein intra workout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get pepto pro plain

This is why you continue to have credibility. I'd also hazard a guess that your margins on peptopro are so low (and shipping cost high) that you barely make money on it anyway.

Peptopro is like a luxury item. If you can afford it, get it. It's the best. But as you pointed out, it's not a game changer. HBCD, to me, is a little more worth it because if I want to get a ton of intra carbs in, like for an intra slin protocol, I can do it with HBCD and not have as much of a bloated full feeling or as much gastric distress as if it were malto or waxy maize. I can't stand the chalkiness of waxy maize anyway.

You should make an all in one pepto/HBCD/CM product like Intra-MD (which I also buy).

I'm waiting on an order I placed with you. I wish things could get delivered a little faster. I'm not going anywhere, your stuck with me. lol Just sayin......

CG

When I use it it's with slin during the workout. I go unflavored peptopro and buy flavored karboload

They may not be rocket fast but they are by far the best.

Last time I got it plain and flavored it with cool aid and dextrose. I like PP but like DC said I think it's overrated. Especially for the price .

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

get pepto pro plain

Haha... LOL

Made me laugh. You trying to put off potential customers from using your products :)

is anyone else having trouble accessing the TN site? My server keeps saying it can't connect with the TN server.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws