over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that use Dbol at around 100mged?:

100 mg of dbol will give you better results than 50 mg dbol... I don't want to debate this, just the way i see it.

the only problem you will face (and in my opinion is why many people think they got the same results at 100 as they did on 50) is the loss of appetite. no food = no muscle... more dbol = MUCH less appetite.

as for duration... 4 weeks bro... if it weren't liver toxic, i'd say forever :p ... but, we all know the side effects are exaggerated. still, i'd rather not take my chances... another thing also that really wants to make you quit at the 4 week mark is that you start looking bloating and shitty (without letro) around week 3. so week 4 you get curious as to what's under all that water.

I agree it could be.
I MAKE myself eat but its harder then when your ALWAYS hungry lol.

the only difference in running 100mg over 50mg is the immediate water retention the 1st 7-10days....about 3 weeks into it You will feel just like You are on 50mg....You might consider 100mg day 1-10...then 50mg day 11- on

thats a good point. You will gain more weight doing the 100 mg/day but do not be fooled, because it will ALL be water. Your muscle growth and size wont be any better than if on a lower dose. Ive tried all kinds of doses, and anything over 60 mg for me was useless. Everyone is going to be different though. Using 100 mg/day creates a tremendous amount of water retention, no matter how much anti e you are taking, and your BP will go through the roof.

My lower back would be screaming for help . . . lol

aint that the truth.. last time i ran d's was during my busy season at work (alot of bending, leaning) never, ever again! it was only 40mg

human study

Clin Sci (Lond). 1981 Apr;60(4):457-61.

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.
Hervey GR, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Morgan DB, Jones PR, Chettle DR, Vartsky D.

1. In a previous study of the effects of methandienone (Dianabol) on men undergoing athletic training, strength and performance increased, but not significantly more when the subjects were taking the drug than when they were taking placebo. The subjects did, however, gain more weight on the drug, with increases in total body potassium and muscle dimensions. It remained an open question whether the muscles had gained normal tissue or intracellular fluid. 2. In an attempt to distinguish between these possibilities the trial has been repeated, using as subjects seven male weight-lifters in regular training, and including measurements of total body nitrogen. As before, a dose of 100 mg of methandienone/day was given alternately with the placebo in a double-blind crossover experiment. The treatment periods lasted 6 weeks and were separated by an interval of 6 weeks. Body weight, potassium and nitrogen, muscle size, and leg performance and strength increased significantly during training on the drug, but not during the placebo period. 3. The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.

PMID: 7018798 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Guinea pigs:
Arch Androl. 1981 Feb;6(1):83-91.

Effects of 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone and methandrostenolone in male guinea pigs.
Kinson GA, Lubek BM.

Young adult guinea pigs were studied 6 and 9 weeks after silastic capsules containing 5 alpha-hydrotestosterone (5 alpha-DHT) and methandrostenolone (Dianabol) were implanted. DHT was more effective in causing testicular atrophy and was apparently more androgenically potent in sustaining the size of the seminal vesicles. Both steroids led to hypertrophy of the masseter muscle and increase in gastrocnemius protein concentration. Cardiac tissue was sensitive to the effects of these steroids, particularly to the larger amounts of absorbed Dianabol, in terms of increases in DNA concentration and transient loss of tissue sodium, potassium, and calcium. All alterations in muscle composition occurred in the total absence of change in tissue water. Hypernatremia and hyperkalemia was present in steroid-treated animals with significant loss of urinary potassium in DHT-treated guinea pigs. Adrenal atrophy and the lowering of circulating cortisol was further indicative of effects upon adrenocortical function and the regulation of electrolyte balance.

PMID: 7212853 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

back pumps and all that is abviously from electroly imbalance.

and the sides and so on are interesting too.

well,,,we gotta do what we gotta do. safely:) if thats possible

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner