over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those using Krill oil (viva labs)

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
You can get such a better deal on their site than anywhere else on the net (including Amazon).
Ive seen testing on their krill oil previously and that brand has virtually no fishy smell or fish heartburn.
On amazon you are paying 24 bucks a bottle....you can get the 6 bottle deal on the Viva Labs site and use a 20% discount code (i think its save20 or 20save) and get 6 bottles for 96 dollars.

You can get such a better deal on their site than anywhere else on the net (including Amazon).
Ive seen testing on their krill oil previously and that brand has virtually no fishy smell or fish heartburn.
On amazon you are paying 24 bucks a bottle....you can get the 6 bottle deal on the Viva Labs site and use a 20% discount code (i think its save20 or 20save) and get 6 bottles for 96 dollars.

ever thought about carrying Krill Oil on truenutrition?

One issue I had was zero results from this Krill Oil that I tried about 2 yrs ago. I forget but I believe someone else or multiple people saw no changes. It was strange to me..I still have an unopened bottle. Originally I think Dante was going on labs he saw. Did you ever get labs on it showing it made a difference Dante?

Is it really worth using it over regular fish oil? Are absorption rates better? Should they both be used? As a religious user of fish oil I feel like a moron for not knowing this.

My cholesterol was always hi last blood work was at around 180 I think I tried everything and nothing worked..I stated taking 2 viva brand krill oil caps and 2 bugamont cap a day and redid blood about 5 to 6 weeks later and cholesterol came back in the 80s mark its worked great

I use Krill oil at night for the brain.
I use fish oil in the morning for cholesterol and inflammation benefits.
(No logic to the timing, I just split them up).

Is it really worth using it over regular fish oil? Are absorption rates better? Should they both be used? As a religious user of fish oil I feel like a moron for not knowing this.

It's dependant per person I think. The phospholipid binding of EPA and DHA in krill oil is more bioavailable. The astaxanthin in Krill Oil is also bonus; being a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.

My HDL was 47 on Krill Oil (2 grams), and 44 on 5 grams of fish oil (trt both times). I didn't test CRP, or any other inflammatory marker though, so take this for what it's worth.

For me fish oil is cheaper so I just went back to that. Trader Joe's brand has a really good EPA/DHA ratio, far higher than other places I've seen, and is pretty cheap.

Personally, I'd stick with a high quality fish oil and add astaxanthin.
You can also, obviously implement krill oil instead at whatever desired dose etc.
Personally, I have used LEF, Jarrow, TN fish oil and they are all great. Since I take so many pills, I have switched it over to 1tbsp Carlson's Liquid fish oil daily...that is basically 4.8g of epa and dha - Omega 3s.

Astaxanthin is already a staple as I take 12mg Jarrow.

I am considering giving krill another go...or Nordic Naturals..or both.

One issue I had was zero results from this Krill Oil that I tried about 2 yrs ago. I forget but I believe someone else or multiple people saw no changes. It was strange to me..I still have an unopened bottle. Originally I think Dante was going on labs he saw. Did you ever get labs on it showing it made a difference Dante?

Its really an individualistic thing. Ive seen so many peoples bloodwork over the years, some using fish oil and it has virtually no effect on their bloodwork. Ive seen the same with some people with krill oil. For some people its the holy grail and for others, not so much. Its just really an individualistic thing. Ive seen the same drugwise with certain people taking blood pressure medications. For some people the simplest dosage of lisinopril gets it under control. Then there are others taking a combo of bp meds and its a constant struggle for them to get into safe bp ranges. I am a big believer in (for most things) supplements wise if you dont get the desired result in bloodwork you remove and try a different route. And it really depends on what is off....is it HDL/LDL/Trigs etc

I am definitely one of the krill oil responders when it comes to lipid improvements. I'm especially surprised how well it lowers my LDL-P, which is really the one that counts (not regular LDL-C). MegaRed krill oil is an excellent brand if someone wants to switch from viva, just in case they notice any difference (bloodwork confirmed it worked very well for me). The higher the dose, the better the improvement. Impossible to beat that 20% off deal for 6 bottles for Viva though.

I gave a long run with the Krill oil from VIVA and didn't see any positive numbers. So I would lean it is definitely an individual thing.

Do they ship with cold packs? It's like 100+ degrees out here where I live, and I can't imagine that is good for the product. Still on the fence with Krill, but i'll probably try it down the road at some point to find out for myself.

I use Krill oil at night for the brain.
I use fish oil in the morning for cholesterol and inflammation benefits.
(No logic to the timing, I just split them up).

I take both as well. Although either one and I am gtg as the main reason why I take them is for the omega 3. Right now I usually do 2 krill with breakfast and 2 with my last meal. I also add 3g fish oil with my last meal as well and occasionally may add it to breakfast as well.

yet another who gets zero from this or fish oils in terms of blood work improvement.

Krill isn’t necessary in my opinion if you buy high quality fish oil with high EPA/DHA. That being said, I do take Krill oil, but not a ton. I also use astra @ 12 mg a day. It’s an excellent antioxidant that offers a bunch of health benefits.

Those of you saying you don't get much out of krill oil, you may need more than 1250mg per day. Also, try switching to MegaRed, which is the best brand of krill oil, lab tested and approved on consumer lab.

Those of you saying you don't get much out of krill oil, you may need more than 1250mg per day. Also, try switching to MegaRed, which is the best brand of krill oil, lab tested and approved on consumer lab.

I think they sell this brand also at Costco?

I think they sell this brand also at Costco?

Sorry, I don't know. I usually purchased it from their web site, where it was a little cheaper than Amazon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws