over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOR THOSE USING PHIL HERNON'S NEW TRAINING

Ness

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Not to get into specifics, but am I the only one who gets my heart rate up high enough during the new routine that cardio is...well...pointless? I mean sometimes I do a little...but I think if you do Phil's new workout properly, you're killing two birds with one stone (anaerobic and aerobic).

Ive been training with Phil for 2 years now and Ive seen a the most dramatic change in my composition in just the few months with his new workout. I cannot believe how much leaner I am.

Anyways, props to Phil...this routine is brutal, fast paced, and unconventional. In my tiny opinion, its the hardest but most rewarding method I know of.

Also, I am using way less mgs and making progress anyway...it baffles me. Hunger is through the roof! Anyway, just sharing my thoughts.

glad you like it!, still making gains on old routine, so not using new routine yet:eek:

Not to get into specifics, but am I the only one who gets my heart rate up high enough during the new routine that cardio is...well...pointless? I mean sometimes I do a little...but I think if you do Phil's new workout properly, you're killing two birds with one stone (anaerobic and aerobic).

Ive been training with Phil for 2 years now and Ive seen a the most dramatic change in my composition in just the few months with his new workout. I cannot believe how much leaner I am.

Anyways, props to Phil...this routine is brutal, fast paced, and unconventional. In my tiny opinion, its the hardest but most rewarding method I know of.

Also, I am using way less mgs and making progress anyway...it baffles me. Hunger is through the roof! Anyway, just sharing my thoughts.
I just started it this week and it get me breathing hard...After my first W/O using this new routine by Phil, I had to message him and tell him that even though the W/O is short it gets you breathing very rapidly..Awesome routine

Fastest was 11 minutes...I was breathing through every opening I had...lol.

Yes

But believe me when you start going heavier..........it takes longer, trust me! I also needed more days off...........play with it a bit.........listen to your body.

Disclaimer

I do not give this to every client.........if a client has stopped using my routine then its over..........I will not give them this. They stopped for a reason, so no need to feed more just to waste my time. This is a progression up from the last routine...........not for everyone and not at the same time in the training cycle either. I get guys that want to do this routine but have stopped my original routine..........no way man.

11 minutes!!! come one!!!
ive read about this new routine... curious about it....
take me longer to drive to the gym 6 days a week....would piss me off...lol

phats

Then clearly its not for you. Thats okay, man...it takes a different beast. I know from reading your other posts that you have a very hard time grasping Phil's concepts...I know its hard...take your time...keep it simple...really. Good luck!

But believe me when you start going heavier..........it takes longer, trust me! I also needed more days off...........play with it a bit.........listen to your body.

Yes, Phil I agree....this routine can be dangerous...I tripped into overtraining a little bit a few weeks ago...be careful.

BRUTAL routine and EFFECTIVE

It takes me about 15 minutes. my first time doing it, i didn't feel right for about 30 minumtes afterward. i think it took that long for me to catch my breath lol.
it does diminish the need for cardio IMO.
i still love the original routine and will go back to it for sure, but this one is a great tool to use to break plateuas.
this new wokout makes so much sense on so many levels. taxes the muscle fibers DEEP and pushes the body so hard the metabolism goes thru the roof resulting in a greater appetite thus eating more thus making gains.

thanks again Phil! -JS

11 minutes? thats crazy...it takes me about twice along...maybe because i have to load and unload so many more plates then you :D:D;)

I don't know if I'm on the new or the old. All I do know is it kicks my frick'n ass. Just got in from doing legs...with the great feeling of wanting to throw up.

My wonderful, beautiful wife asked me, honey what's wrong...I'm fucking beat that's what wrong! :D

11 minutes? thats crazy...it takes me about twice along...maybe because i have to load and unload so many more plates then you :D:D;)

Yes, everything takes you 2x as long...especially when you use a scale to weigh your LBAs. lmfao.

At first I thought, no f'ing way. Now I love it.
I was taking too long, but training at home I set up each exercise before I start. Now I'm right around 20 minutes.

My strength is starting to climb, I am much hungrier too.

Regarding cardio, at first I thought I'd be doing it every day but squat day.
Nope, maybe once a week if I think of it.

The most I can do is three days in a row, but usually it's only two.

This is EXACTLY what I am going through right now. I noticed the other day that I should have just stayed home a rested, listening to the body is a must in this program......

Thanks for reaffirming the above Phil! I am on the right track.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws