over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOR THOSE USING PHIL HERNON'S NEW TRAINING

11 minutes? thats crazy...it takes me about twice along...maybe because i have to load and unload so many more plates then you :D:D;)

me too bro.it take me atleast one hour.fastes time was about 40 minutes.but again im not rushing through it nor am i taking my time either.

Well

me too bro.it take me atleast one hour.fastes time was about 40 minutes.but again im not rushing through it nor am i taking my time either.

Progression comes in many ways. Lifting as heavy as you can is always part of the protocol. However, plateaus arent always broken with more mgs. Manipulating all aspects of training and diet is on your onus to succeed. Im not necessarily directing this at you, pimpman...but more just a general statement.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, Interesting....wasn't even aware there was a new routine.....:(

Phils head

WHERE IS THE INFO AT? sorry new to the board... :eek:

Not to be a D.I.C.K but that info is in PHILS head with a fee attached...

ALSO, this routine is brutal yet fun but XTRA brutal when you gotta keep up with the MAN himself...but by doing so, I have increased my love of life 100 fold...thanks for being there for me PHIL

It is agreeing with me.

I am having some really good results on the new plan. My strength is starting to inch it's way back up after my neck injury in June. Like any of Phil's plans and methods it requires an honest self evaluating thought process...ie are you really hungry?, is that really all you got?, etc.....but once the technique is mastered then it is skill that you will have for life, another tool in your tool belt if you will. I gage my condition on with all efforts equal how fast I get around the course. Every once and a while Marilyn notices my workout and she is like "what the hell body parts are you working?" I saw you doing chest but I could of sworn I saw you squatting as well" A lot of the guys are commenting that I look really big and pumped what am on, so of course Marilyn wants in on the workout I told her no chance, my secret....haha

A couple years with Phil now and this is another piece of my self fulfilling puzzle. Last year I was leaps and bounds better then I was the year before, this year I am better then last year. The new system will once again allow my to display the best version of myself ever.

its working for me as well, but i think im going too heavy, im burning myself out. usually takes 30 min including cardio,,,add mobility warmp up and static stretch afterwads, im there for an hour still

6 min? 11 min? shit, i need to go lighter and faster????

i think im doing it all wrong.

squat day,,,what a scary scary day, i take all kinds of stimulants, rub phermone on my face, put on topical cayenne fat burner, listen to loud ass music, drivingfast as shit to the gym, to get my intensity up,,,its crazy hard to explain, but i think im burning myself out ahahhaha, cant goto war that often lol i almost bought smelling salt to use it on squat days only,,,thats why i think im doing this too heavy or something (no im not strong at all FYI lol, maybe tahts why my ego is taking over)

Yes

its working for me as well, but i think im going too heavy, im burning myself out. usually takes 30 min including cardio,,,add mobility warmp up and static stretch afterwads, im there for an hour still

squat day,,,what a scary scary day, i take all kinds of stimulants, rub phermone on my face, put on topical cayenne fat burner, listen to loud ass music, drivingfast as shit to the gym, to get my intensity up,,,its crazy hard to explain, but i think im burning myself out ahahhaha, cant goto war that often lol i almost bought smelling salt to use it on squat days only,,,thats why i think im doing this too heavy or something (no im not strong at all FYI lol, maybe tahts why my ego is taking over)

Over stimulation......CNS burn out.....loud music makes you weaker also.......classical makes you stronger. Warm up gently........drop the stretching.........cardio really??? Relax and leave gym for a few days and lay down after weight training.

Not listening to my body got me injured...gotta listen and take a break..was going at it 4 days straight in a row before giving myself a rest day...not to mention cardio on all of those days...

Now i feel that going 2 days and taking a day off before starting the cycle again works pretty well for me...cardio the same..2 on 1 off.....

I do also note a monster jack up in appetite on this new routine, though i honestly feel having a training partner would be really great in terms of pushing it in the last "two sets"....you guys should know...;)

loud music makes you weaker also.......classical makes you stronger.

Really phil? perhaps i should start hooking up more sarah brightman on my ipod...Nothing beats some good ol soprano music sometimes....:D

Over stimulation......CNS burn out.....loud music makes you weaker also.......classical makes you stronger. Warm up gently........drop the stretching.........cardio really??? Relax and leave gym for a few days and lay down after weight training.

dammit!

i listen anything from jazz to classical to....Pig Destroyer (you guys should get the Terrifier album...quite 'stimulating' ahhahaha)

so...i HAVE been doing everythign wrong. great.

Not me, but this is why I find DC Disciples to be different, they can go to war that often. Your mind fails first, either you have the balls or you don't.

my balls have atrophied light years ago
maybe tahts why huh? :rolleyes:

my balls have atrophied light years ago
maybe tahts why huh? :rolleyes:

Maybe so :)

I get what you are saying but I think it helps for people to awlays push heavy. Which you may do I dont know, and Im no trasiner and Phil knows more in his left nut than I do anywhere.

But, I find value when pushing a weight always push 100%, like if you can hit a 450 bench, then when you do 225 push with 450 lbs of FORCE.

Maybe so :)

I get what you are saying but I think it helps for people to awlays push heavy. Which you may do I dont know, and Im no trasiner and Phil knows more in his left nut than I do anywhere.

But, I find value when pushing a weight always push 100%, like if you can hit a 450 bench, then when you do 225 push with 450 lbs of FORCE.

interesting,

yeah i love mental drive aggression like i said all the stuff i take is take me to that edge and i wnat that everytime, shit i even thought about getting a eletric dog collar and zap myself before going to the gym see if that gets me fired up to oblivion...whatever it takes to have a monster workout EVERYDAY is my goal.

maybe i need to find a middle ground for this, i dont know, i gotta figure something out, emailed phil.

Here is a good clip out of one of Jim's new articles...

"But to rely entirely on your instinct requires two things:

A person that is smart enough to assess his or her own training and monitor their body.

A person that is strong enough to bypass most traditional training programs that have been proven to work effectively since the dawn of the barbell.

These two things are rarely found in the same person. The smart ones are usually never dumb enough to push the insane limits of their body. They may be strong in their gyms but never really strong in the eyes of the elite (or even the "sort of strong but probably never really been accused of taking anything"). They always kind of swim in the kiddie pool, safe in the piss warm water of mediocrity.

But the super strong ones are never smart enough to stop the insanity. These guys get shit on by the "smart ones" but usually only behind computer monitors because, well, these guys would probably kill them. (If their bodies can hold up long enough to fight.)

So to recommend instinctive training really isn't the best idea. What you need to look at is your training program. A good training program will allow you to progress with the ebbs and flows of your day and how you feel; a poor training program rarely gives you an "out" — you better be on your best game or expect to be highly disappointed. If you're following such a program, either write better programs or find a new mentor.

But here's a closing rant: one thing that no one talks about is how walking into a weight room tired, over-worked, stressed, and fucked up but then succeeding is a true lesson in mind strength. I don't always recommend it, but at certain times of your life you've got to quit being such a slave to your pussiness and step up and see how well you can do under shitty conditions.

People have always been working labor jobs for long hours. There are single mom's working two jobs and still finding time for their kids. There are soldiers that fought for our country that were hungry, tired, thirsty, and with pieces of steel stuck in their bodies, but somehow they were able to pull it together in combat. Why can't you get your shit together for an hour and do a couple sets of squats?"

Jim Wendler

Blood and Chalk Volume 2: Jim Wendler Talks Big Weights

TMUSCLE.com | Blood and Chalk Volume 2: Jim Wendler Talks Big Weights

Yeah but who still does ANY cardio? lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads