advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those wanting to find farmers: Pastured Eggs, Grassfed Beef, Raw Milk etc..

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have gotten asked this on the board a few times and sent several private messages about it as well and I always seem to scramble and forget where I have found the best information.

I usually suggest
Home: THE FACTS ABOUT REAL RAW MILK | A Campaign for Real MilkA Campaign for Real Milk | A Project of the Weston A. Price Foundation
or
The Weston A. Price Foundation - Weston A Price Foundation

However, some of my BEST finds have actually come from these places:

Eat Wild
Local Harvest / Farmers Markets / Family Farms / CSA / Organic Food

I hope those of you who are interested in this take a look at it...because often times, you can find farmers that frequent farmers markets in your area or that are within 30-45min driving distance.

Thanks for posting this info Knight. Good stuff.

Good sites. They way I found my local raw milk co-op was to contact the local chapter leader for the WAP foundation and talk to them. Had to do an interview before I "got in", but well worth it.

Great post Knight, thanks! Through your post found a farm 20min away from my place. This is from their statement "All of our animals are raised on natural grass pasture which allows us to produce high quality Lamb, Pork, Chicken and Eggs." .:cool:

Good info Sean..... that's been my biggest obstacle..... I live sooo far east (the beach) I don't have any farms remotely close....although the quality is there i just find it hard to be cost effective.

Gotta love eatwild.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Subbed because me a d the fam have been looking at switching to grass fed

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Good info Sean..... that's been my biggest obstacle..... I live sooo far east (the beach) I don't have any farms remotely close....although the quality is there i just find it hard to be cost effective.

couple years ago $5.50lb for grass ed ground beef. Now in my area its $7- 7.50 and the cheapest steak cuts when up $3 lb and now like $13lbs for cheap steak. $20lb for better cuts.

Free range eggs $4 dozen.

Raw milk $8 Gal.

Last edited:
couple years ago $5.50lb for grass ed ground beef. Now in my area its $7- 7.50 and the cheapest steak cuts when up $3 lb and now like $13lbs for cheap steak. $20lb for better cuts.

Free range eggs $4 dozen.

Raw milk $8 Gal.

Thats highway robbery. On the beef and milk .... u csn bet the farmer wished he got half that

Thats highway robbery. On the beef and milk .... u csn bet the farmer wished he got half that

Well for most states, the farmer gets almost all of that for the milk since you have to be it illegally straight from the farm.

As for the beef, that's a pretty standard price where I am straight from the farm as well.

Those prices are likely from the farmer. Prices are about right...
Raw milk is 14 at one place here....9 at another but the higher price is delivered local and the low price I have to drive 50 miles round trip.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Worth every penny

I think I need to bootleg milk. When my father had a milk cow, he sold it for $3.00 per gallon. Still had to pour a lot out.

no matter what people cry about prices. I love hearing grown men complain because something cost 3 dollars more, that's a pack of gum these days or a medium coffee at dunks. it shocks me how cheap some people are

The goal should always be to get to know your farmer and visit the farm if they allow you(and most do...they should have no problem showing you how their animals are raised). They are willing to work with you...especially if you describe to them the kind of volume you'd be getting monthly and you would hopefully refer other like-minded friends as well.

You can always by 1/4 or 1/2 or a whole cow....that drives the price of meat down.
Pastured eggs are worthy of being $3-4 per dozen...and raw milk, well I'd pay 6-8 bucks all day every day if I could..but I pay more for the time being. Unfortunately it only stays good 10-14 days or I'd try to buy 10 gallons at a time.

The goal should always be to get to know your farmer and visit the farm if they allow you(and most do...they should have no problem showing you how their animals are raised). They are willing to work with you...especially if you describe to them the kind of volume you'd be getting monthly and you would hopefully refer other like-minded friends as well.

You can always by 1/4 or 1/2 or a whole cow....that drives the price of meat down.
Pastured eggs are worthy of being $3-4 per dozen...and raw milk, well I'd pay 6-8 bucks all day every day if I could..but I pay more for the time being. Unfortunately it only stays good 10-14 days or I'd try to buy 10 gallons at a time.

I've had raw milk stay good for three weeks before. And the coolest thing about it is that it doesn't really go bad, it just ferments so what you end up with is raw sour cream, which btw, is delicious. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws