over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those Who’ve Had Gyno Surgery

RDS

Registered
Why did you do it? Was nolva not effective or were you just tired of it coming back?

I seem to be lucky in that nolva shrinks my gyno down every time to where it’s only really able to be felt if I dig my fingers into my nipple. It’s also never been visible however I’ve never been contest lean so perhaps it would be if I was.

I’m just wondering at what point you thought enough is enough and made the decision to get it removed.

Well my gyno happened when I was 12-13, decades before using anything. So needless to say by the time I figure out what AIs were, they did nothing for it. If I were able to shrink it, I would not have gotten the surgery.

Growing up in my house all we had was junk food, sugary cereal, etc. I was a latch key kid too. That combination turned me into a fat-fuckin'-little-porker from the ages of lets say 8 to 12ish. Fast forward to high school and you could never tell I was a fat kid. I was just shy of 6'1" when I joined the military and I weighed 174 pounds. When I started taking this seriously I was 26 and having a conversation with a guy who was into bodybuilding. All the big local guys had something in common: they were impressive physically and they could breast feed. I decided right then and there that look was unacceptable, decided I was going to walk the left hand path, and that this preemptive measure was necessary since I was being honest with myself. I go to a plastic surgeon he takes a look and tells me everything looks fine and that I really didn't need to do it but he couldn't say no to $4,000.

After the surgery he tells me it turns out I did have some tissue but not much and only on one side and that I did the right thing because I told him what my plans were.

I never had a knot or a pain in my nipples a day in my life either. All the guys that had gyno still have it and it looks fucking awful IMO. It definitely gets larger over time and you need to take serms, anti estrogens, etc to combat it and if there's one thing you dont want to be doing if you value your health it's tank your E2. I dont know how some guys have the "it is what it is mentality" with gyno when they're willing to inject $100,000 or more in PEDs over a lifetime.

You can count me as +1 if you want the surgery. I have zero regrets.

Growing up in my house all we had was junk food, sugary cereal, etc. I was a latch key kid too. That combination turned me into a fat-fuckin'-little-porker from the ages of lets say 8 to 12ish. Fast forward to high school and you could never tell I was a fat kid. I was just shy of 6'1" when I joined the military and I weighed 174 pounds. When I started taking this seriously I was 26 and having a conversation with a guy who was into bodybuilding. All the big local guys had something in common: they were impressive physically and they could breast feed. I decided right then and there that look was unacceptable, decided I was going to walk the left hand path, and that this preemptive measure was necessary since I was being honest with myself. I go to a plastic surgeon he takes a look and tells me everything looks fine and that I really didn't need to do it but he couldn't say no to $4,000.

After the surgery he tells me it turns out I did have some tissue but not much and only on one side and that I did the right thing because I told him what my plans were.

I never had a knot or a pain in my nipples a day in my life either. All the guys that had gyno still have it and it looks fucking awful IMO. It definitely gets larger over time and you need to take serms, anti estrogens, etc to combat it and if there's one thing you dont want to be doing if you value your health it's tank your E2. I dont know how some guys have the "it is what it is mentality" with gyno when they're willing to inject $100,000 or more in PEDs over a lifetime.

Seems no one ever regrets having the surgery, which is reassuring.

I will probably have to go down that route but it won’t be for a few years yet. I’ve always said when i’m 40 is when i’ll stop using AAS so i’ll probably get it done then

were they just big-chested, flabby pecs/high bodyfat, or did they all have actual gyno (boob fat and glandular tissue)?

These were guys winning local shows or winning their weight class. Other guys didn't compete but were most certainly not flabby chested permabulkers.

In a way the flabby chested permabulkers hide it better. The funniest thing about these guys is how good *they think* they look. We could start one or it probably already has been started on these guys. It's probably in a "The ten types of gym bros you will find in the gym, bro" thread.

The guys I am talking about have built impressive physiques. The Gyno is like a huge tacky political bumper sticker on a Ferrari. Some guys can win a show with it but most people are cringing and 99% of them would get rid of it in a moment if it was their choice.

were they just big-chested, flabby pecs/high bodyfat, or did they all have actual gyno (boob fat and glandular tissue)?

any help pointers getting it approved by insurance? I had mammo 4 yrs ago and they said "if it grows it goes" about to get 2nd mammo here shortly. I got my high deductible met for year.

I'm one who regrets getting the surgery. To be fair, it was done about 25 years ago and I was a teenager with little understanding of...well...anything, lol.

It looked fine for a few years but now I have a fairly significant crater deformity that looks worse than the gyno ever did.

Question, are any of you competitors? If so, when did you get it.

Im just finishing up an offseason and have some gyno that progressively is getting worse every year. BUTTTT....i don't think its shitty enough yet to warrant getting it cut on. Obviously I wont know until I'm very lean (spring time)

Im only saying this because my wife offered it to me as an xmas present haha "Hey, i know you wont know how bad it is until you're lean, but why don't i just fork over some cash and we pay for gyno surgery sooner than later."

It was over 10 years ago for me so it's a bit fuzzy. I believe I got the surgery 8 - 10 months out from a show. I'll look for the receipt if I remember to make sure.

I've seen the cratering some guys have talked about and its usually caused by a GP giving you a male mastectomy with no reconstruction. Ive seen some horrible work.

Even with the best plastic surgeon there will most likely be scar tissue, etc. Even that famous dude Dr. Blau (spelling?) that specializes in this, has made mistakes. Regardless, in no way should you look worse after the surgery than prior to it. Make sure you go to a plastic surgeon with proof of their work. They love showing you all the tits they've done too, so soak that in and praise them as they show you how they are making the world a better place for 4 to 5 grand a set at a time.

Im just finishing up an offseason and have some gyno that progressively is getting worse every year. BUTTTT....i don't think its shitty enough yet to warrant getting it cut on. Obviously I wont know until I'm very lean (spring time)

Im only saying this because my wife offered it to me as an xmas present haha "Hey, i know you wont know how bad it is until you're lean, but why don't i just fork over some cash and we pay for gyno surgery sooner than later."

Damn, that's a good woman. God bless your wife; she's definitely a keeper.

I said GP but meant General Surgeon. Do not use a general surgeon. If your insurance company insists, pay out of pocket or get a loan and go to a plastic surgeon.

Did mine in 1990, insurance covered it (by plastic surgeon) back then 80/20%). Best thing as it was frowned upon when competing back then, never really hurt, and not real big but bothered me. Best decision as all the juice I did since then and never an issue.

I had been competing for 3 years, so I had seen how it was on stage a few times. It wasn't super obvious like "holy shit gyno," but it was bigger on the right side, so it made my chest unsymmetrical. I had a show in July, and went in for a consultation a few weeks later, and then scheduled it ASAP, which I think was early September. That was a couple years ago, no problems since.

I developed a little gyno as a young tween. I actually thought they were like tumors when i was 12 because i noticed these giant lumps and freaked out. Obviously at the age of 12 you don't realize its a normal occurrence.

They never went away though. Its not noticeable at all. In all my years of gear use ive never had itchy or painful nips. Its never gotten worse and they don't ever look puffy.
Im always kind of worried theyll just randomly take off and start growing. If that were to happen I'd get the surgery. Tits on a dude is not a good look and if i had to sell a testicle to be able to afford the surgery, I'd do that without even thinking twice.

Had the surgery over ten years ago. Be careful who does the surgery. Mine turned out ok. I went to a plastic surgeon. But two people I know will never take their shirt off in public due to a
Garbage job. So don’t worry about it being covered. Man up and pay the right doc.

Ive had the surgery, best thing I ever did. I actually stayed awake for my surgery, and watch him do my procedure.
Mine was noticeable, and I was always self conscious when having my shirt off.
Nolvadex did help some, but I always still felt the lump, and I knew it was there.
But insurance can cover it. It falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. Your surgeon should know how to write it up.

I actually never tried Nolvadex prior to the surgery but I tried many letrozole protocols to no avail. I did it because it was embarrassing. I have to get it redone because the surgeon left tissue behind so it wouldn't "create an indent" which I think was bullshit and it grew back.

As for my post surgery gyno, masteron and nolvadex shrinks mine enough to mask it temporarily but I'd like to be able to take a break from these compounds and not have to hide my body.

I had the surgery in my early twenties before I ever tried gear. Weird thing is though it was only on one side. I wish I would have had the other side done as it pretty sensitive to gear us. You really can't tell the difference as I have no cratering. Nips might be slightly different. I had it done because is was very painful and noticeable.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws