over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who have run high dose GH

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Most ive done was 6iu's/day and that was a long time ago. Its mainly been 4iu's per day split 2iu and 2iu. I then added peps and noticed quite the diff. 100mcg of each(ghrp2/mod1-29/ipa) before my 2iu gh shot. Always stay lean and full now. My ? is, whats it like running say 10,15,20iu GH daily? And for those who have did you use the same type of GH so results are accurate. What is different that the 4-6iu gains. Did you get super bloated, what was the turn out.

Most i've done consistantly is 8iu's/day. I read about doing the 30-40iu's blasts for 5-6 days every couple of months. I tried a 20iu blast for 5 days and my damn feet and ankles hurt so bad. I felt real tired and lethargic..... didn't seem worth it lol.

~Haz~

why did u run ghrp2/mod1-29/ipa with your hgh and what better results did you have when you added that

Most ive done was 6iu's/day and that was a long time ago. Its mainly been 4iu's per day split 2iu and 2iu. I then added peps and noticed quite the diff. 100mcg of each(ghrp2/mod1-29/ipa) before my 2iu gh shot. Always stay lean and full now. My ? is, whats it like running say 10,15,20iu GH daily? And for those who have did you use the same type of GH so results are accurate. What is different that the 4-6iu gains. Did you get super bloated, what was the turn out.
Your gonna experience some bloat with all 3 of these combined. We have learned that HGH tends to hold water while on it, as well as some of the ghrps. I ran this exact combo, early am 2ius hgh, post workout 100mcgs of each, ghrp6, and grf1-29. I would dose again at about 3 pm, 2ius of hgh, and then pre-bed dose of ghrp6, and grf1-29. I had horrible joint pain, and water bloat. I backed my hgh dose down to 3 ius per day, and lowered my ghrp to 75mcgs, and grf1-29 also to 75mcgs per dose. I felt wayyyy better after adjustment. I have buddies that experienced the same issues as well. If your getting sides from the 3 part combo, I would just lower my dose, and go from there. I currently run, 3ius split into 2 shots. I also run Ipam, and grf 1-29 2x per day. This is my sweet spot!!

If you are running HGH, slowly introduce peps into your protocol. Trust Me!! I find sometimes that people want to "rush to races" when they start a protocol. Sometimes less is better....

One positive from combining ghrps with your HGH, is you can lower your HGH intake a little bit. Lets say that you back off only 1iu a day, while on pep and hgh combo, after 30 days, you just saved 30ius. Do the math, lets say 10ius is running about 15.00 to 25.00, you just saved 45.00 to 75.00 every 30 days. This basically pays for your peptides. I never based my decision on lowering my hgh dose to cost, it just kinda worked that way, being another added benefit!

Last edited:
I usually stay around the 10iu/ed mark (split 5iu/5iu). I've gone as high as 20iu/ed (split 10iu/10iu) for a short period of time, seemed to be putting on more lean mass while still burning fat, but was also burning through stock quite a bit faster! Also, my elbows and hands were hurting so bad that I could barely sleep and it was affecting my grip during workouts.

that can also make some big changements in your body like bigger hands , foots and face also liver more big like acromegaly but for this you have to take high doses in very long period

yah im just wondering if i should try switching my current protocol with peps and 4iu GH daily to just 10-15iu GH daily and see how i like it. I dont wanna look bloated though. I have cabergoline but hope thats enough.

yah im just wondering if i should try switching my current protocol with peps and 4iu GH daily to just 10-15iu GH daily and see how i like it. I dont wanna look bloated though. I have cabergoline but hope thats enough.
your gonna be hurting at 15 ius a day!!!! Im not being rude, but why so much hgh intake???

If you plan on giving it a run, I suggest going up slowly and see where your tolerance is.

I usually stay around the 10iu/ed mark (split 5iu/5iu). I've gone as high as 20iu/ed (split 10iu/10iu) for a short period of time, seemed to be putting on more lean mass while still burning fat, but was also burning through stock quite a bit faster! Also, my elbows and hands were hurting so bad that I could barely sleep and it was affecting my grip during workouts.

My tolerance is lower. Anything over 5iu and I get the sides you mentioned.

I have run was 10iu per day in the past, which at that does I can definitely feel the side effects.

Right now, I'm using 2iu GH per day with 100mcg each of GHRP-6 and MOD-129, three times per day.

100% these peptides increase the feeling and sides of GH, as my hands and joints are stiff. It feels like I'm on 6-10iu's of GH.

that can also make some big changements in your body like bigger hands , foots and face also liver more big like acromegaly but for this you have to take high doses in very long period

Changements?
Foots?
More Big?

Sorry bro, not trying to pick on you..... Just expanding my vocabulary as I learn. LOL

To be honest.....

Yes I would have to say that my feet have grown. My shoe size would have be 8.5, and I now where a 9.5.

I would also say that I did get a bit of distension in the waist.

Changements?
Foots?
More Big?

Sorry bro, not trying to pick on you..... Just expanding my vocabulary as I learn. LOL

lol sorry my friend my english is not perfect i am from france )

mayhem thank you for your experience , how many you was taking ui by day in how long period before to see thoses changes ?

they are also some people who get a belly bigger because of the liver who expand

I have run was 10iu per day in the past, which at that does I can definitely feel the side effects.

Right now, I'm using 2iu GH per day with 100mcg each of GHRP-6 and MOD-129, three times per day.

100% these peptides increase the feeling and sides of GH, as my hands and joints are stiff. It feels like I'm on 6-10iu's of GH.

Exactly my experience. With a similar combo and doses, I got an igf1 over 700 the other day. (Was slightly freaked out. Wanted to be 400-500.)

So at 2iu gh per day with peps v.s. 10iu Gh per day your getting similar gains? What differences can you note between the two, b/c only 2iu gh total is very low.

So at 2iu gh per day with peps v.s. 10iu Gh per day your getting similar gains? What differences can you note between the two, b/c only 2iu gh total is very low.

First off, one thing people need to know is that any gains with GH are going to be slow, by high quality.

Also, if you use GH while dieting, it will help you hold weight while losing fat. It will never replace a good diet and cardio, but it will for sure help keep your mass.

Just so everyone knows, I only just started taking 2iu GH 34 days ago. I then added the peptides 16 days ago. I am dieting right now, and doing cardio two times per day and training 5 times per week.

Since I added the peptides I have observed the following:
-muscles very hard and full
-maintaining bodyweight
-hands very stiff and going numb while sleeping
-joints and muscles very stiff if I sit down for more than an hour
-lethargic at times
-deep sleep with weird dreams
-slight headaches now and again
-strength increase and more endurance to train longer

With the muscle fullness, it looks like I have gained about 10-15lbs.

This is very exciting, considering it has only been 16 days on the peptides.

Now I just need to fine tune the most effective way to use the IGF and PEG. There are so many conflicting theories on this board.

lol sorry my friend my english is not perfect i am from france )

mayhem thank you for your experience , how many you was taking ui by day in how long period before to see thoses changes ?

they are also some people who get a belly bigger because of the liver who expand

I have used GH on and off for the past 13 years. But I would have to say the side effects became evident after I stacking 8-10iu GH,50-60mcg IGF-1 and SLIN. At that time, I was consuming a huge amount of food, and training very heavy. I went from 219-252 in about 4 months.

Exactly my experience. With a similar combo and doses, I got an igf1 over 700 the other day. (Was slightly freaked out. Wanted to be 400-500.)

Would you mind posting that test and the exact peptides and hgh dosage that you used? incredible numbers!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131