over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who have used Trest/MENT…

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What’s up guys??

So I’m feeling a little dangerous in wanting to pursue my body goals lol so I’m thinking of adding in some MENT at around 10mg per day to a low dose of Test 300mg(ish) when I start my “growth phase”… Right now I’m dieting down to about 8%-9% bodyfat on 150mg Test and 2iu Genotropin to evaluate and then try and take advantage to grow lean.. My body goals aren’t extreme as I want to be around 185lbs @ 10% year round at 5’8ish…

I’ve heard great things about MENT with low doses but want to hear from personal experience.. I know some guys like @nothuman said they saw great changes at 5-10mg per day with only TRT and blood work or anything else wasn’t effected at all..

So guys, what’s your experience with MENT? How did it effect blood work/health? As that is NUMBER 1 to me..

I’m aware of the Estro side effects but I only plan on using a very low dose…

Thanks in advance fellas..

Glad you decided to lean up, how's your progress so far? Did you get away from the CrossFit and get more into BB training? Never used those compounds but diet and training will definitely be key in growing lean.

Glad you decided to lean up, how's your progress so far? Did you get away from the CrossFit and get more into BB training? Never used those compounds but diet and training will definitely be key in growing lean.

What’s up bro??

Progress is coming along great so far, actually! And yes, completely ditched the CrossFit style workouts a couple months ago and now I’m doing a full BB style routine..

The woman I’m dating now (we’ve known each other about 12 years) is actually a national level figure competitor lol so needless to say she trains pretty damn hard and has a passion for this stuff, so it’s definitely helped me a lot being with someone like that..

It’s only been about 4 weeks of dieting (we have a trip to Costa Rica in April so we set a little 8 week “challenge”) but I’ve made significant progress in my training and physique so far.. I was very stuck on instant gratification and trying to just get the fastest miracle results possible and that’s just not realistic, she’s really helped me implement some things as a “lifestyle” as cliché as that sounds but I mean in food choices and even dessert choices, food prepping etc so it comes easier now with less disdain. I guess I was just making excuses and making things harder than they were in my head..

Anyhow, im eating/prepping consistently;

Protein: 200-250g
Carbs on “low/off” days: 100g
Carbs on high days: 300g
Fats: Trace

Training split is;

Monday: Back/Traps
Tuesday: Hamstrings/Calves
Wednesday: Shoulders/Triceps
Thursday: Off
Friday: Quads/Calves
Saturday: Chest/Biceps
Sunday: Off

I do cardio 4-6x per week depending how I feel, sometimes 40min Steady State and other times 20-30min HIIT.. I do abs whenever I feel like it also, at least twice per week though..

Really dedicating myself to getting the physique I want once and for all lol.. Still keeping health as number one priority but I’m doing everything else right this time, once I get down to about 8% I’ll start on growing lean..

So for that phase I’m willing to experiment a little bit with something like low dose Trest, don’t really want to use any orals, and the only other thing that appeals to me is some Primo but I don’t like that it effects lipids.. Other than that I may just raise the dose of Test to maybe 500mg if I don’t add anything and raise the GH to maybe 4iu for that phase…

Thanks for checking in bro

You’ll probably do better on 20 mgs daily unless you’re super sensitive to estrogen. I prefer 25 mgs eod.

Why you want to look good on something that bloats you like Ment.

Just run:
400-500 TestE
200 TrenE
200 MastE
2-4iu HGH
50-100mcg T4
500mg Metformin / Berberine

Just tried and true mix to look good...

300mg of test while adding ment is going to be a estrogen nightmare.

Drop test to 150mg, add 10mg ment. Have aromasin and raloxifine on hand.

Then slowly titrate up ment and/or test. Most tap out at 25mg ED, due to bloat or BP. 25mg is very strong, and at 40-50mg per day the results are pretty nuts.

Because it’s a 19 nor, a little masteron added helps with nipple issues.

Just run:
400-500 TestE
200 TrenE
200 MastE
2-4iu HGH
50-100mcg T4

I’ve heard that in higher doses it can bloat you but that at 5-10mg per day, or lower doses, it doesn’t do that and there’s significant benefit for such a small dose..

My main reason for the question and for not running a stack like the one you posted is because of health, that’s my number 1 priority with this..

I’ll never run Tren again (haven’t in about 8-9 years) and I won’t touch anything that has to do with my thyroid.. I have a pretty fast metabolism as it is; sure I didn’t/don’t have the body I wanted but most people eating the way I was eating would be a 300lb slob.. I couldn’t get fat if my life depended on it..

Some higher Test, GH, and maybe some Mast or Primo I am open minded to… I’ve never run Mast before, how is it on blood work/health markers?

Then slowly titrate up ment and/or test. Most tap out at 25mg ED, due to bloat or BP. 25mg is very strong, and at 40-50mg per day the results are pretty nuts.

Thanks for the input, have you ever done bloods on Trest?

I don’t really suffer from Estro sides like that but I’ll take your advice and taper up slowly if I decide to go that route..

Ment is one of my favorites. Estero

Just run:
400-500 TestE
200 TrenE
200 MastE
2-4iu HGH
50-100mcg T4

I feel and look better on 15-20mg ment daily with TRT than I ever have on my most exotic cycles.
What I specifically appreciate about ment is the mood elevating affect without the aggression. I purposefully watch excess carbs and night and restrict sodium and/or use potassium salt and haven't had any bloating issues.

Just run:
400-500 TestE
200 TrenE
200 MastE
2-4iu HGH
50-100mcg T4

On 250 mg test and 35 mg trest he will look good enough. No need for tren just to look good.

Ment is one of my favorites. Estero

I feel and look better on 15-20mg ment daily with TRT than I ever have on my most exotic cycles.
What I specifically appreciate about ment is the mood elevating affect without the aggression. I purposefully watch excess carbs and night and restrict sodium and/or use potassium salt and haven't had any bloating issues.

Have you done bloods on Trest? Tracked any health markers or noticed any unwanted side effects??

Thanks

On 250 mg test and 35 mg trest he will look good enough. No need for tren just to look good.

Yea I’m not trying to be a monster by any means, lean, aesthetic and athletic is my goal..

What’s your experience with Trest?

Yea I’m not trying to be a monster by any means, lean, aesthetic and athletic is my goal..

What’s your experience with Trest?
Love that compound at 5mg day kinda like mini tren. Give it a time and in 8 weeks time you will understand what i am talking about. Go with test prop with it 30 mg prop 5 mg trest.

What’s up bro??

Progress is coming along great so far, actually! And yes, completely ditched the CrossFit style workouts a couple months ago and now I’m doing a full BB style routine..

The woman I’m dating now (we’ve known each other about 12 years) is actually a national level figure competitor lol so needless to say she trains pretty damn hard and has a passion for this stuff, so it’s definitely helped me a lot being with someone like that..

It’s only been about 4 weeks of dieting (we have a trip to Costa Rica in April so we set a little 8 week “challenge”) but I’ve made significant progress in my training and physique so far.. I was very stuck on instant gratification and trying to just get the fastest miracle results possible and that’s just not realistic, she’s really helped me implement some things as a “lifestyle” as cliché as that sounds but I mean in food choices and even dessert choices, food prepping etc so it comes easier now with less disdain. I guess I was just making excuses and making things harder than they were in my head..

Anyhow, im eating/prepping consistently;

Protein: 200-250g
Carbs on “low/off” days: 100g
Carbs on high days: 300g
Fats: Trace

Training split is;

Monday: Back/Traps
Tuesday: Hamstrings/Calves
Wednesday: Shoulders/Triceps
Thursday: Off
Friday: Quads/Calves
Saturday: Chest/Biceps
Sunday: Off

I do cardio 4-6x per week depending how I feel, sometimes 40min Steady State and other times 20-30min HIIT.. I do abs whenever I feel like it also, at least twice per week though..

Really dedicating myself to getting the physique I want once and for all lol.. Still keeping health as number one priority but I’m doing everything else right this time, once I get down to about 8% I’ll start on growing lean..

So for that phase I’m willing to experiment a little bit with something like low dose Trest, don’t really want to use any orals, and the only other thing that appeals to me is some Primo but I don’t like that it effects lipids.. Other than that I may just raise the dose of Test to maybe 500mg if I don’t add anything and raise the GH to maybe 4iu for that phase…

Thanks for checking in bro
Looks good and congrats! I'd maybe bump the fat up a bit I don't eat alot of fat prefer protein and carbs but try stay above 35 get some Carlson fish oil get some quality Omega-3. I may get some omega 3 eggs to put in my omlettes or salmon

I started Trest at 50mg eod then 50mg ed for 2 weeks and got nothing out of it but strength increases.

I think it’s garbage and have talked to others on this board who think the same.

I started Trest at 50mg eod then 50mg ed for 2 weeks and got nothing out of it but strength increases.

I think it’s garbage and have talked to others on this board who think the same.

30mg trest daily put like 12lbs of glycogen on me within a week or two, I was doing sets with my old 5RMs, for me it’s by far the strongest injectable I’ve ever tried.

BP was a problem.

Are you sure it was trest?

What’s up guys??

So I’m feeling a little dangerous in wanting to pursue my body goals lol so I’m thinking of adding in some MENT at around 10mg per day to a low dose of Test 300mg(ish) when I start my “growth phase”… Right now I’m dieting down to about 8%-9% bodyfat on 150mg Test and 2iu Genotropin to evaluate and then try and take advantage to grow lean.. My body goals aren’t extreme as I want to be around 185lbs @ 10% year round at 5’8ish…

I’ve heard great things about MENT with low doses but want to hear from personal experience.. I know some guys like @nothuman said they saw great changes at 5-10mg per day with only TRT and blood work or anything else wasn’t effected at all..

So guys, what’s your experience with MENT? How did it effect blood work/health? As that is NUMBER 1 to me..

I’m aware of the Estro side effects but I only plan on using a very low dose…

Thanks in advance fellas..
I have SOME bloodwork differences adding 5-10mg to my usual TRT but it's not dramatic in any way. A bit of an LDL elevation, HDL decline, and Apo B elevation. They come back to baseline shortly after stopping since it's out of the body quickly. I just started another 10mg per day run a week ago actually. Last time I only did 5mg but I wanted more this time around. I actually think some of the negative blood work differences last time on 5mg ment was more so because I moved to a new city and was going out and having a few extra cheat meals and alcoholic beverages than usual though.

Nice strength and recomp with this for me. I'm already pretty much at my leanest so I picked a good time to start it up again.

All in all, I love it. Highly recommend it. If you see your BP raise or anything, pop a 5mg nebivolol tab before bed and you should be good. I haven't needed that though.

A lot of people may have a negative perception of something if they already have so much experience building muscle with steroids, leaving little room to grow. On paper, MENT is undoubtedly better than every other injectable. It doesn't make physiological sense for something else to provide better results unless the person already has a lot of muscle so anything they take after will be disappointing compared to what an earlier cycle yielded.

I don't think 300mg test and 70mg ment per week is going to be an estrogenic nightmare. I think you might be overstating that a bit

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear