over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

/ for those who have used trestostolone acetate

syntherolman

Registered
For those of you who have used trestolone acetate, what other steroids would you compare it to in regard to mass and strength gains?

I've been using topical trestelone for the last week it's like a combo of npp and tren. I've been using 50-100 mg ed. Energy pumps fullness weight gain and libido increase. None of the tren side effects. I wish I could stay on this year round. I'm using dermatrest. Arms get super pumped just brushing teeth. I dropped my test from 750 to 325 once I incorporated the trest. I'm also pinning masteron. I'm up a few pounds but look drier.

How quickly you guys forget - there was sponsor peddling this stuff on the forums legally via their site a year or two ago and guess how the reviews were?

S H I T

How quickly you guys forget - there was sponsor peddling this stuff on the forums legally via their site a year or two ago and guess how the reviews were?

S H I T

There were actually mostly very good reviews on pure oils. Not sure why you remember them being shit. Sure, maybe a couple here and there weren't as good but most were positive. The posts are still there

There were actually mostly very good reviews on pure oils. Not sure why you remember them being shit. Sure, maybe a couple here and there weren't as good but most were positive. The posts are still there

placebo.

I pinned a ton of that shit (over a gram a week), got absolutely nothing.

placebo.

I pinned a ton of that shit (over a gram a week), got absolutely nothing.

Jeez, that's not good at all. Marvin Marsion was a guy who really loved it. Maybe he will see this

im just a nobody who likes a workout but all the test esters i've tried ... test is test is test. prop may have hit me faster and had some wicked morning wood but probably anecdotal at best.

*Sigh* :banghead:

I used it and felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.:eek:

It sort of reminds me of cholesterol with a little bit of meth.

Absolutely love it. Along with testosterone, it's my favorite injectable steroid for mass & strength gains, but trestolone provided far superior results per mg.

My absolute favorite non-methylated stack for mass strength is test, trest, and tren. Outrageous combo right there...and it doesn't take super high doses either. For most guys, 150 mg of test/EOD, 150 mg trest/EOD, and tren at 100 mg/EOD (total dose 1,400 mg/week) has the potential to provide phenomenal results. In my opinion, 1,400 mg/week is what I consider to be high-dose AAS use, but I know a lot of people these days scoff at that amount.

If anyone here is saying they tried trest and it did "nothing" for them (some guys here said they used 1 gram per week and experienced nothing), then there is no way in hell that what they were using was real trest...because 1 gram of trest is an insane dose and super potent. There is just no possible way someone could use that dose and not notice anything at all. Hell, its effects should be highly noticeable even at 50 mg/day.

People notice gains even when using a drug like Primo at 1 gram per week...and there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that trest is several times more powerful as a growth agent when compared on a mg per mg basis. Even though anabolic ratings can be highly deceptive, there isn't a single steroid out there with an anabolic rating of 1,000 and an androgenic rating of about 500 that produces poor results. Pretty much any drug that falls in those ranges has proven to be highly effective.

I don't see what the difference is between test Ace or any other test as far as the results. Can someone clarify why test a GE would not give you the same gains that test prop would?

from BM

does anyone nowadays even read threads before posting? jeez

Trestolone is an amazing compound if legit,i put weight really fast on it,amazing all day pumps and a great libido boost as well..It must be very suppressive though since it reall srinks my balls..Something i never experienced even on very high doses on test and other androgens...As far as strenght it is really close if not better than tren and i feel much better on it

Last edited:
Absolutely love it. Along with testosterone, it's my favorite injectable steroid for mass & strength gains, but trestolone provided far superior results per mg.

My absolute favorite non-methylated stack for mass strength is test, trest, and tren. Outrageous combo right there...and it doesn't take super high doses either. For most guys, 150 mg of test/EOD, 150 mg trest/EOD, and tren at 100 mg/EOD (total dose 1,400 mg/week) has the potential to provide phenomenal results. In my opinion, 1,400 mg/week is what I consider to be high-dose AAS use, but I know a lot of people these days scoff at that amount.

If anyone here is saying they tried trest and it did "nothing" for them (some guys here said they used 1 gram per week and experienced nothing), then there is no way in hell that what they were using was real trest...because 1 gram of trest is an insane dose and super potent. There is just no possible way someone could use that dose and not notice anything at all. Hell, its effects should be highly noticeable even at 50 mg/day.

People notice gains even when using a drug like Primo at 1 gram per week...and there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that trest is several times more powerful as a growth agent when compared on a mg per mg basis. Even though anabolic ratings can be highly deceptive, there isn't a single steroid out there with an anabolic rating of 1,000 and an androgenic rating of about 500 that produces poor results. Pretty much any drug that falls in those ranges has proven to be highly effective.
Thank you Mike Arnold. This post makes good sense!;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws