over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who IM HGH couple ? please

strongrhino

Banned
Since the bioavailabilty is roughly the same as subq I wanna try it out.My belly starting to really get sore now at 2 pops a day. My Bf low so i really got no where else to sub q. So my question is for IM what size pin and where? I was guessing 1" 27 guage same places ya pin gear? what ya think. Also do ya feel it hit ya like subq just as fast? Which ya like better (i pin 2x daily)Thanks

Last edited:
I would say delts/pecs, some guys prefer legs...you can basically shoot it anywhere you want...i just like to save ass and legs for aas...

Ok, noticed i didn't answer your question...u can use even smaller if u want, like 30g 1/2"...i prefer IM, you just "feel" it better that way, subq also becomes a bit hazardous when dieting...

Insulin pin IM in shoulders for me.

Ok, noticed i didn't answer your question...u can use even smaller if u want, like 30g 1/2"...i prefer IM, you just "feel" it better that way, subq also becomes a bit hazardous when dieting...

Hit it on the spot. Im pretty lean right now and like i said my stomach needs a break. I dont know if the slin pin head on will penetrate muscle. I think it will i may take my 30 g 1/2 and go straight in quad. The bioavalibility is about 5% less than subq from what I read.

Hit it on the spot. Im pretty lean right now and like i said my stomach needs a break. I dont know if the slin pin head on will penetrate muscle. I think it will i may take my 30 g 1/2 and go straight in quad. The bioavalibility is about 5% less than subq from what I read.

The difference in bioavailability is too little to make any significant difference...when injecting IM you actually get higher and less stable peak levels in your blood stream, which mimics your body's own gh production...and is therefore more effective...

Last edited:
Now you guys have me shootin it IM...Damn...My belly fat was SO easy.:D

cool info,

ive done both and use IM

also, FYI shoot IM in 'virgin' spots

do not use your favorite years of stabbed gear spot.

im paranoid that it may have some scar tissues mess with expensive gh absorption lol

cool info,

ive done both and use IM

also, FYI shoot IM in 'virgin' spots

do not use your favorite years of stabbed gear spot.

im paranoid that it may have some scar tissues mess with expensive gh absorption lol

Ya thats why i want to switch it up my belly seems to be more tender by the day lately and my bf very low right now if i subq anywhere else its gonna turn IM anyway. But wasnt sure if tha thin sln pin (ha a rhyme!) is effective Im....Ill just jab her in see what happens. Feel bad for those diabetics pinnin 5 plus times a day for life subq i tell ya...Those without a pump!

The difference in bioavailability is too little to make any significant difference...when injecting IM you actually get higher and less stable peak levels in your blood stream, which mimics your body's own gh production...and is therefore more effective...

Ya think bro? From what I read absorbsion rates as follows: IV (dangerous to me) 100%. subq (70%) im (67%) thats after the 3-5 hour mark.

^^ wow around %30 GH isnt absorbed when you shoot IM and subQ v.s. %100 from IV. Thats a %30 diff thats pretty big.

Ya think bro? From what I read absorbsion rates as follows: IV (dangerous to me) 100%. subq (70%) im (67%) thats after the 3-5 hour mark.

yeah, that info looks correct...but that's bot the whole truth...the thing is, with gh, unlike aas, you don't want stable plasma levels but rather the exact opposite, many high peak levels fluctuating through out the day...in this case iv is still the most effective method followed by im, subq will be the worst option...however, doses used in bb purposes are normally too great to be injected intravenuously...the risk for permanent vein damage is too high...

So as a conclusion, i find im administration to be the method of choice...on the other hand, i also know some veteran competitors who basically got tired with their gh 3x daily and aas once daily all im injection routine and started rotating gh shots; subq in the morning, im after workout, iv before bed, for example...those guys had been using gh for years and said they weren't able to notice any significant difference in the result...

^^ wow around %30 GH isnt absorbed when you shoot IM and subQ v.s. %100 from IV. Thats a %30 diff thats pretty big.

probably not as effective, but have you shot pGH or gaba inj?

man, i hate that thing, sub q will kick in slow, but you can kick it faster by rubbing the hell out of the site, IM too.

maybe we can get away with doing that after GH shot sub q or IM???

i would never shoot IV, i mean, daily for years?? lol

Delts, tris, quads.
Never pinned anything but IM.

I draw the LINE at IV. wont happen wih me no matter bioavilibility. I will take more subq or im and avoid my veins getting direct pin from God knows what lab and what contamination. Now if I had some pharma grade HGH may reevaluate but MOST of us here do not. Only a few lucky ones. As said previous i pin 2x day and my abdomen gettin "tired" after 3 months- what about after 3 years? Thats why IM my next option. Even tho bioavilibility slightly less Ill just take a little (.5 iu) more. Back to original question- can that slin pin (1/2" 30G) handle IM in tha delt quad or wherever? Deep enough etc? Dont wanna waste time and $ as Im just starttin to really "feel and see" changes.

No reason the slin pin will not suffice for your needs.

Well the gh enters your blood stream anyway so I dont see whats so wrong with IV. You got veins all over your feet,arms,etc.. should never be issues with veins going bad if you rotate, esp with a little 29 or 30g pin. This def seems worth it if you get %30 more GH but not worth it for a minimal %

I would have to hit the lateral head of triceps if going IM with a slin pin...Too much fat and muscle for a 1/2 slin pin to penetrate IM om me otherwise...

Well the gh enters your blood stream anyway so I dont see whats so wrong with IV. You got veins all over your feet,arms,etc.. should never be issues with veins going bad if you rotate, esp with a little 29 or 30g pin. This def seems worth it if you get %30 more GH but not worth it for a minimal %
Cause if i start pining veins twice a day the risk of collapse or some sort of bloodborne infetction is much greater than the other routes. Especially with Chinese made anything-who wknows how/where. I am very vascular- just dont wanna start that route. Ill take the loss of product over safety. Do you IV? Hope its pharma grade....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws