over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who love cars

TeamZ said:
OK then we'll change the topic to muscle cars!
:D LMAO, good one:D

bro i am very sorry that i did post that threat i didnt mean to make any problems here at all.
we do talk about things like women and drinking and drugs and what we cant talk about cars?Sorry didnt know.
oh yes its my site we talking about.
like you see its not only me LOVES the cars.its more guys here and they BUILD those cars with THEY own hand.So that what i call amazing.

So yes please guys delete this threat.
And one more time i am very sorry for that.

El Jose Cuervo said:
This thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH BODYBUILDING. WILL YOU PLEASE CLOSE IT?
YOU CLOSE EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DISAGREE WITH.... SO PLEASE BE FAIR AND CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Keiser man thank you for that,this one is for you ;)
**broken link removed**

Kaiser said:
That's a really nice site Jerry. You'll do good with that one. Nice rides too fellas. Speaking of which, anyone check out the Maybach Exelero Coupe?

**broken link removed**

In this article they said they weren't going to produce it, but I have been hearing different stories now. The main thing I have been hearing is that they are supposed to up the horsepower to 1000, and try to make it a Veyron killer. Not sure if they'll be able to do that with the shear weight of this thing.

Naw Jerry your thread is fine...
Dont worry about it and carry on. Its certain topics such as religion and politics that cause the problems. As far as I know Cars are still fine :p :D
Good to see you here posting my friend. I hope all is good

Jer,
Don't be sorry, and I dont think this thread is going anywhere. You are a board sponsor and this is different then getting into a world issue debate. Obviously, BigA wants to promote his other site and move the political kind of talk over to that board for one or more reasons. The main reason is probably because the political and religious talk gets out of hand here and ends up having no structure. Your site looks really good man, and I see you have some talented sponsors already ;)

Kaiser said:
Jer,
Don't be sorry, and I dont think this thread is going anywhere. You are a board sponsor and this is different then getting into a world issue debate. Obviously, BigA wants to promote his other site and move the political kind of talk over to that board for one or more reasons. The main reason is probably because the political and religious talk gets out of hand here and ends up having no structure. Your site looks really good man, and I see you have some talented sponsors already ;)
Bump Kais, No need for ANY apologizes..............

rajjin,

thanks bud,i really want to get back here and post more,but i am so busy with my own sites,its a full time job,plus working full time job,so its very hard to find time for all of this.
But i will try my best.
And thank you one more time for everything.

rAJJIN said:
Naw Jerry your thread is fine...
Dont worry about it and carry on. Its certain topics such as religion and politics that cause the problems. As far as I know Cars are still fine :p :D
Good to see you here posting my friend. I hope all is good

thanks Kaiser it means a lot.

Kaiser said:
Jer,

Hey jer,
I don't see the Veyron on there anywhere... :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Kaiser said:
Hey jer,
I don't see the Veyron on there anywhere... :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
Now that is a sweet ride bro!!

Ahhh, nice... You know what I love about it? It tops out at 252MPH but it actually could go faster. The computer limits it because that is the max speed it was designed for. I wonder if anyone has ever reprogrammed one of these babies to see what it could really go up to. That thing is the Wyle E. Coyote rocket sled....

Last edited:
I see you have diSimone BMW as a sponsor. They're located 5 minutes from my house. :cool:

Bump Kaiser and K1!

Nothing to be sorry for Jer. I don't think this thread offends anyone in the least. Its not like we get a ton of car threads on here, and guys who love muscle tend to also love FAST cars. There's a good reason all the political threads get moved to discussworldissues.com. BigA setup that board just so that we can discuss political issues.

So back to this car stuff. Sorry guys, been away a while. That Bugatti is incredible. The attention to detail is awesome. Not everyone can make a car that is both fast and luxurious at the same time. I'm sure the car could go faster than the 258mph or whatever. I don't know if that was an actual speed they achieved with the car or theoretical speed. These cars have such low drag that there's very little resistance and so the way to make them go faster at top speed is to increase the RPM or change the gearing. That's where I would focus my attention on bumping up the revs to 7500rpm or so.

Some interesting history on my little Ultima Sports is that these cars were used as "test mules" in the UK for McLaren when they were designing the McLaren F1 roadcar. They stuffed a BMW12 into one of the Ultimas along with the special made transmission for the Maca's. Those transmissions cost like $200k. Imagine the repair bill on one of those. ha.

A friend of mine several years ago went 240+mph in a 1000hp Ultima that he built. He used a twin-turbo charged smallblock with titanium parts that revved up above 9000rpm.

Jerry, I'll try and get over to your site with some photos on Monday mate.
Cheers!
-Mack

720hp Ultima GTR World Record Holder 0-100-0mph

The Ultima factory have held the 0-100-0mph record the last three years.
You can read more about it and see the video here.

**broken link removed**

Cheers!

that is one sick car,i love the speed,that definetly makes you going.

littlemack said:
The Ultima factory have held the 0-100-0mph record the last three years.
You can read more about it and see the video here.

**broken link removed**

Cheers!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear