over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? For Those who've used Paki Promibolan Amps

KlingonFromUranus

Registered
The glass on my Pakistani Primobolan amps seem awfully thin. In fact I have already lost a few just from too much pressure. Also, they crush easily, I mean they practically crumble almost. When opening, they snap off with great ease as opposed to my Bayer Testoviron amps, which are definitely thicker and give a solid, louder, 'snap' when opening.

ANyone with experience with Paki Primo amps, or just primo amps in general notice this? Looking for bros with experience with Primo amps please :)

I don't wanna speak in absolutes but I was under the impression that the only human grade primo in amps left is Bayer Primo.

Like I said...not gonna jump to any conclusions yet but it sounds like you have some fake stuff.

Definitely post some pics.

Maybe referring Primoteston Depot? But they're German. Wasn't aware of Pakistani Primobolan..

never heard of paki primobolan. do you have pics?

Allow me to explain: these are bayer brand amps purchased through a sponsor located in Pakistan.

I don't wanna speak in absolutes but I was under the impression that the only human grade primo in amps left is Bayer Primo.

Like I said...not gonna jump to any conclusions yet but it sounds like you have some fake stuff.

Definitely post some pics.

^^^^(read above) ^^^^
I will try to update a pic when I get my iphone back tomorrow.

Allow me to explain: these are bayer brand amps purchased through a sponsor located in Pakistan.

^^^^(read above) ^^^^

They are 100% counterfeit. There was a large counterfeit operation in Pakistan. The main guy got busted. Some of you know who I am speaking of. But others took over and are continuing to produce them. If you notice any paki sources with a too good to be true list of hg products that are dirt cheap and from other countries be aware. These primo are not genuine. I would only purchase primo from sources in Turkey. Bayer no longer makes primo. A few mths back they changed the name to rimobolan. A few sources carry them. Be careful because although they are brand new, there are already counterfeita. I had mine tested frim a lab overseas that does quantitative testing *meaning testing for active hormone not the concentration* they came back 99% match for primo but cannot test for actual mg. Since its a 99% match it's safe to conclude it's genuine primo made by Bayer because the counterfeits are not gonna put real primo in there. Another way to tell if your bayer primo is legit is all real is slightly more than a 1cc...more like 1.2cc. Any primo not over filled is most likely fake

^^^^(read above) ^^^^

They are 100% counterfeit. There was a large counterfeit operation in Pakistan. The main guy got busted. Some of you know who I am speaking of. But others took over and are continuing to produce them. If you notice any paki sources with a too good to be true list of hg products that are dirt cheap and from other countries, be aware. These primo are not genuine. I would only purchase primo from sources in Turkey. Bayer no longer makes primo. A few mths back they changed the name to rimobolan. A few sources carry them. Be careful because although they are brand new, there are already counterfeits. I had mine tested from a lab overseas that does quantitative testing *meaning testing for active hormone not the concentration* they came back 99% match for primo but cannot test for actual mg. Since its a 99% match it's safe to conclude it's genuine primo made by Bayer because the counterfeits are not gonna put real primo in there. Another way to tell if your bayer primo is legit is all real primo us slightly more than a 1cc...more like 1.2cc. Any primo not over filled is most likely fake

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131