over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? for wylde

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wylde, I have read on this board and chads board where u say u dislike beverly diets ( basically high fat/ high protein/ low carbs). now i do as well but what i have found works very well for me is the type of diet swolecat on gotfina advocates and Animal advocates. Basically protein and fat all day and then postworkout two protein and carb meals. basically all carbs for the day come postworkout kinda a tkd. what do u think of these diets? i find them very helpful, charles poliquin advocates a similar diet, whats ur opinion? it works fo rmany people how would u change tis type of diet if any?

your question answered!

Magoo,
well actually i prefer to use a 40/40/20 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fats! once in a while i will vary that depending on the client and their specific goals. One thing i have figured out throughout the years is fats and carbs are your only real energy source and when you do reach that sticking point where you can't get the weight to drop then you can drop your carb intake and jumpstart your metabolism. If you are already on a low-carb diet you don't have any carbs to drop. That is about the easiest way for me to explain it in laymans terms. Also please keep in mind for optimal fat loss you need carbs as well as good fats(i.e. omega-3's and flaxseed oils,ect.....) I hope this answers your questions. best wishes wyldeone.

so suppose i ate a 4000 calorie diet and went with a 50/25/25 P/F/C, would this b recomened also what im maily asking is do u recomend that carbs and fats are as best as possible seperated from eachother im meals like John Beradi and his Massive Eating protocols advocate. He recomends eat protein and fat meals and protein and carbs meal and try to minimzie fat and carbs in the same meal.

or do u recomend all carbs come postworkout or spread throughout the day?

I agree to some extent!

Maggo,
Please keep in mind you need those carbs for optimal energy as well as recovery and muscle-growth therefore i am not a big advocate of low carb diets i would rather run you right at or slightly higher than your basil energy expenditure and increase your activity level as you know 3500 calories= 1lb. therefore i shoot for 7,000 calories burned over a 4 week period as that relates to 2 lbs a week which is optimal if your on track. I would maybe try doing 45% protein(just make sure to use digestive enzyms and alot of fiberous carbs) to aid in digestion 35% carbs once again don't caount the fiberous carbs just stick with simple carbs and clean complex carbs(the lower the glycemic index the better) and then the fats should all come from good sources such as EFA's and omega-3's, nuts, 100% natural peanut butter,ect.... I hope this better explains it for you. best wishes wyldeone. and yes i don't advocate alot of fats and carbs in the same meal its either one or the other as oth of these are an energy source for your body and therefore your body can only burn one of the two at 1 time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws