over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For you beginners out there... Think about this

And like I told AlphaMaleDawg in a pm the other day (which really got me thinking about making this thread) - I NEVER would have thought in a million years there would be a day that I completely dreaded cruising on 300mg of test and HGH. I used to dread coming off, now its turned into dreading running a low dose of test along with hgh. How sad is that?

yup, I also dread cruising which is why I have a horrible habit of putting it off or blasting so soon after cruising. It sucks to go to the gym knowing you can't make any progress no matter what you do

Jay, great post man and thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I'm fairly young/new to bodybuilding and I will certainly take your experiences and advice into consideration when making decisions about bodybuilding in the future.

Thanks for sharing your story, I'm 26 and getting ready for my 3rd cycle. I'm planning on staying on longer than the first two and maybe even bridging but reading this kinda helps with keeping things in perspective. I have no kids yet and definitely wouldn't want to compromise that, balance is the key..

I feel i can really relate to you on this i am also a young guy who just wanted to be huge. Now that i know what the real bodybuilding lifestyle is like (lots of drugs) I may not have been as eager to pursue such a path in life. Of course when we start out we all believe the supp ads and muscle mags preaching we just need supps a good diet and solid training. But i feel like once the truth sets in that that yea you need good drugs and plenty of them to be a half decent bodybuilder (atleast most do) you are already so deep in the lifestyle any other way of living seems foriegn.

Its strange how in a matter of a few short years i went from using prohormones to now staying on a low dose of test year round with a couple blasts here and there.

Anyways i think this thread is very good and wish i had read it when first starting out it not that i regret where i am today just wish i could have seen the truth from the beginning.

Damn brother this is SPOT ON!!!! all you young guys THIS IS WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR FUTURE IT WILL HAPPEN ..... First time ive actually seen someone tell the real truth I appreciate you sharing. TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH WHEN YOUR YOUNG YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DONT ! Were the same age brother and a pretty similar story except i have never been locked up.

Well looking at this story at face value is not shocking. Not taking anything away from you bro.

1. Most guys who use steroids will ultimately have to stay on TRT for the rest of their lives if they want to continue to be at a normal range. Many of the guys here who also don't condone high dosages are also on TRT Massive G and Doggcrap is two I can think of.

2. Many people who sell or distribute steroids will get busted. That's a fact.

I remember being 14 years old and having that gigantic yellow Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger. I wanted it so bad and my my bought it for me as a gift. I never realized at that point what i will be doing down the road in my pursuit for more muscle. A lot of people screw up their relationships, careers, make their kids suffer all for a sake of an extra 40 lbs of muscle. Is it really worth it at the end of the day?

I find it very sad when some gym rats who are big and dont even compete dont want to take their small kids to the beach worrying that they might miss a meal or two and dont want to take their families on vacation because they blow all their money on GH and bodybuilding drugs. Always look at the big picture in life.

So what was the most you were doing a week?

In the past year is when I started messing with high dosages. 8-1000mg test, 800mg tren ace, 800mg eq, and 500mg mast.... My girl broke up with me, I was in a bad place and said fuck it- I'm gonna go all out and see what I can do with this...

Well looking at this story at face value is not shocking. Not taking anything away from you bro.

1. Most guys who use steroids will ultimately have to stay on TRT for the rest of their lives if they want to continue to be at a normal range. Many of the guys here who also don't condone high dosages are also on TRT Massive G and Doggcrap is two I can think of.

2. Many people who sell or distribute steroids will get busted. That's a fact.

You're right man, its not shocking at all when it comes to this lifestyle. Which is my point, it can happen to anyone. The fact that so many guys end up doing exactly what I have done/ do now is just sad. Fucking up relationships, health, and wasting money. And for what? For us average genetic guys, its not for much...

And when you started doing cycles did you really think you'd end up needing hrt? I know I didnt. That would have sounded like a nightmare if someone would have told me 5 years ago I'd end up being on hrt due to my own decisions/addictions.

And its not just the guys donig high dosages that are gonna need hrt. Doing cycle after cycle, even following time on= time off is most likely gonna fuck up your natty levels permanently after a while.

In the past year is when I started messing with high dosages. 8-1000mg test, 800mg tren ace, 800mg eq, and 500mg mast.... My girl broke up with me, I was in a bad place and said fuck it- I'm gonna go all out and see what I can do with this...

You're right man, its not shocking at all when it comes to this lifestyle. Which is my point, it can happen to anyone. The fact that so many guys end up doing exactly what I have done/ do now is just sad. Fucking up relationships, health, and wasting money. And for what? For us average genetic guys, its not for much...

And when you started doing cycles did you really think you'd end up needing hrt? I know I didnt. That would have sounded like a nightmare if someone would have told me 5 years ago I'd end up being on hrt due to my own decisions/addictions.

And its not just the guys donig high dosages that are gonna need hrt. Doing cycle after cycle, even following time on= time off is most likely gonna fuck up your natty levels permanently after a while.

Fuck dude, that seems like alot of gear. I know 800 lbs benchers that don't take half of that. Were the gains that much great at that level?

Your story is similar to mine bro.

I'll PM you...

Good to hear I'm not the only one.

Great post. I can relate 100%...as I get older I reflect. I remember getting my first Muscle Media 2000 mag around 1992 with a bottle of suspension and syring on the cover...I was fasinated. Being that scared kid in the gym, its all I wanted...to be a scary intimidating huge beast. It can become an excessive addiction...watch what you wish for.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131