over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ford vs. Iranian Hulk

cage99

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
When I first saw the headline I had to laugh. Just anutha publicity stunt where two non-fighters can make a chunk of cash!

After watching the hype video….. Man I feel bad for the Hulk. Like he lost every bit of self esteem in mere seconds from that push that launched him 10’ back on his ass. All his childhood traumas came flooding back! I did get a laugh out of it though.

Then he tried to redeem himself and ran into a wall. No wonder he’s breaking down on every video since that hype event. Poor bastard will probably be shot now for embarrassing Iran.

Cage

Yea this is not looking good for that Iranian Hulk

Needs Trenbolone

Iranian guy looks like he never been in a fight in his life. Other guy looks like arrogant punk, is definitely tough but not near as tough as he thinks he is.

Regardless of how the fight would’ve turned out, the real losers would’ve been the folks that paid to watch it 😂

Iranian guy looks like he never been in a fight in his life. Other guy looks like arrogant punk, is definitely tough but not near as tough as he thinks he is.
Easy to say when the 6’6” 360 pound monster isn’t standing in front of you

Easy to say when the 6’6” 360 pound monster isn’t standing in front of you
Didn't he get put in his place by one of mac trucks associates in that 5% Ironman 'ruckus' ?
Not doubting his toughness or ability. Seems to have solid athletic resume.

Both fake-idiots...
Martin Ford trains pretty hard. I follow him on instagram and I cannot see calling him fake. He is not a trained fighter any more than Thor or Eddie Hall but he still is an athlete.

I feel bad for the Iranian Hulk. He had a good thing going with his photoshopped pics and now he lost that now. Poor guy.

If I had to guess, the promoters would be wise to pursue Thor for a replacement. Too gigantic men battling it out. I personally wouldn’t watch, but I can imagine that being hyped up on the social networking scene! Probably net a large purse in the end. Guess we’ll see.

Hopefully the Hulk doesn’t blow his own brains out. Just get back to bending cheap skillets again, and photoshopping yourself. You made a mistake trying to be a fighter. Now move on to what made you money in the first place. It’ll all blow over in a month or so.

Cage

They should bring down that Pakistani joker who wears 20 layers of clothing to appear "big." Forgot what he calls himself lol.

should call him the 'Iranian Bulk' if we are being honest.

he's just a fat guy.. Ford would make a meat sweater out of him.

Does anyone doubt this?

If I had to guess, the promoters would be wise to pursue Thor for a replacement. Too gigantic men battling it out. I personally wouldn’t watch, but I can imagine that being hyped up on the social networking scene! Probably net a large purse in the end. Guess we’ll see.

Hopefully the Hulk doesn’t blow his own brains out. Just get back to bending cheap skillets again, and photoshopping yourself. You made a mistake trying to be a fighter. Now move on to what made you money in the first place. It’ll all blow over in a month or so.

Cage
Yes this seems like the move. Thor is probably looking for another fight and it would def bring in the money

Iranian Hulk has one of the most unappealing physiques for someone famous for their body. Fat hairy blimp. Nasty.

Iranian hulk can't even live Iran anymore. People make fun of him everywhere be goes, dude is fucked from what I heard, his mom disowned him or something I heard lol

Iranian hulk can't even live Iran anymore. People make fun of him everywhere be goes, dude is fucked from what I heard, his mom disowned him or something I heard lol
Damn, that’s really sad if it’s true. Some rando fat guy got famous by photoshopping his pics. Then someone offers a bunch of dough to hype up some bunk ass fight. He obviously bit off more than he could chew.
I believe it was all staged, but he realized when he saw Ford’s size and got shoved like that, staged or not, he was going to get his ass handed to him in a very undignified manner.

Damn, that’s really sad if it’s true. Some rando fat guy got famous by photoshopping his pics. Then someone offers a bunch of dough to hype up some bunk ass fight. He obviously bit off more than he could chew.
I believe it was all staged, but he realized when he saw Ford’s size and got shoved like that, staged or not, he was going to get his ass handed to him in a very undignified manner.
It's purely his own fault honestly

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar