over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ford vs. Iranian Hulk

Wonder how long either one would have lasted in the ring against Mike Tyson in his prime?

Not long at all. Mike would eat their style. He’d eat their style’s kids
99.999% of general pop wouldnt last against mike in a boxing match.
bodybuilder, NFLr, Rugby, strongman...
in random ig videos, .. just fucking around with people on the street, he's tapping them 5x before they even blink. in his mid50s. forget his prime.

in random ig videos, .. just fucking around with people on the street, he's tapping them 5x before they even blink. in his mid50s. forget his prime.
99.999 percent of current professional fighters couldn’t hang with iron Mike in his day. He was an absolute savage. Never stopped coming forward, and hand an uppercut like an atom bomb. And I completely agree. Most guys still couldn’t hang. He’s still got crazy speed for his age

What made Tyson great was his power and the way he worked angles. He could hurt you badly from from any direction. He wasn’t a great boxer per se but didn’t need to be. Most opponents were defeated before they entered the ring, he was feared by “almost” everyone. But that only goes so far. Still my favorite.

What made Tyson great was his power and the way he worked angles. He could hurt you badly from from any direction. He wasn’t a great boxer per se but didn’t need to be. Most opponents were defeated before they entered the ring, he was feared by “almost” everyone. But that only goes so far. Still my favorite.
How is he not a great a boxer? Just because he doesn’t box in the traditional upright European style of throwing straight lefts and rights doesn’t mean he isn’t a great boxer. Mike Tyson when he was still with Rooney was very technical with his cus developed peek a boo style. Sure later in his career he was looking more for one big punch but I am talking prime years here.

The guy literally oozed aggression and dominance

How is he not a great a boxer? Just because he doesn’t box in the traditional upright European style of throwing straight lefts and rights doesn’t mean he isn’t a great boxer. Mike Tyson when he was still with Rooney was very technical with his cus developed peek a boo style. Sure later in his career he was looking more for one big punch but I am talking prime years here.
Agree to disagree. Look at his wins and losses, look at the names. Nowhere near the pedigree that it should be. He self destructed what could have been something special. He still was amazing and I’m a fan as I said but he’s not what everyone makes him out to be. For those few “prime” years , yes he was unstoppable but he’s not this mythical beast everyone makes him out to be. Sorry

Agree to disagree. Look at his wins and losses, look at the names. Nowhere near the pedigree that it should be. He self destructed what could have been something special. He still was amazing and I’m a fan as I said but he’s not what everyone makes him out to be. For those few “prime” years , yes he was unstoppable but he’s not this mythical beast everyone makes him out to be. Sorry
I never said he was mythical nor does his downfall have to do with a lack of boxing ability it has to do with his mental illness. His resume can be debated but I would still consider him a great boxer. His record for youngest heavyweight champ will likely never be broken, especially given how slowly heavyweight prospects are moved these days.

Iranian hulk can't even live Iran anymore. People make fun of him everywhere be goes, dude is fucked from what I heard, his mom disowned him or something I heard lol
That was actually quoted from The Hulk himself. His father won’t speak to him now, and his mother told him the son she knows is much stronger than that. And basically cut him off. So he’s staying outside of Iran now, because of the shame he’s brought upon his family. Different cultures in all that..

Hell if he was American it would’ve been a normal day. No biggie, just a bruised ego is all.

Cage

I never said he was mythical nor does his downfall have to do with a lack of boxing ability it has to do with his mental illness. His resume can be debated but I would still consider him a great boxer. His record for youngest heavyweight champ will likely never be broken, especially given how slowly heavyweight prospects are moved these days.
Bald, I just want to clarify I take no offense to your comments and respect your opinion. I just really enjoy boxing and discussing the minutiae of it.

I love Mike Tyson and wish he never strayed from good coaches and people. I'm glad he is still doing well. I think when he was on Joe Rogan he talked about doing a 20-30 clip on instagram with him shadow boxing with good speed and he said it gave him sciatica for a week afterward and joked about getting older. He is still in good shape but still aging like everyone.

I wonder what was going though the Iranian Hulk's mind when he started this venture. All roads lead to him getting his ass kicked or looking foolish. I wonder if he didn't realize Martin was really a big dude or something. I bet he was crapping his pants after seeing the guy in front of him.

Didn't he get put in his place by one of mac trucks associates in that 5% Ironman 'ruckus' ?
Not doubting his toughness or ability. Seems to have solid athletic resume.

No, that wasn't him. You're probably thinking of the guy that blew his knee out in the scuffle but that wasn't Ford.

Bald, I just want to clarify I take no offense to your comments and respect your opinion. I just really enjoy boxing and discussing the minutiae of it.
Was actually going to write similar. No offense meant or taken brother, just 2 guys talking regular. Respect 👍🏼

Tyson has matured intellectually enormously with age. Whether it be Tyson or Ali, as boxers, they had some profound things to say

Ford finally saw the light maybe.
You don't fight the mentally disabled.
This was a dumb fight proposal.

If I remember correctly the Hulk was talking some sort of shit through social media channels… And that’s how this all kicked off.

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members