over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forearm Synthol Log (input appreciated)

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
It's good to see the pain is ok. You just need to stick at it and remain consistent. In most of the Big A protocols for other body aprts people notice most results during the latert stages of cycles when using more syntherol. It just takes time and effort. I would be abusing your forearms lots in the gym. Do you do cable wrist curls? Plus standing barbell wrist curls to the front with your palms facing your body. The redness is likely inflammation and is a normal thing. It sounds like you are doing good you just have to remain consistent. Obviously it takes larger amounts of oil to really stretch the fascia and create bigger growth. Good luck for the rest of your cycle and I will be following :)

It's good to see the pain is ok. You just need to stick at it and remain consistent. In most of the Big A protocols for other body aprts people notice most results during the latert stages of cycles when using more syntherol. It just takes time and effort. I would be abusing your forearms lots in the gym. Do you do cable wrist curls? Plus standing barbell wrist curls to the front with your palms facing your body. The redness is likely inflammation and is a normal thing. It sounds like you are doing good you just have to remain consistent. Obviously it takes larger amounts of oil to really stretch the fascia and create bigger growth. Good luck for the rest of your cycle and I will be following :)

Hey man, yea I'm hitting forearms with reverse curls and behind the back wrist curls most days I workout (4 days per week). Most off days after I inject I do some laterals and band reverse curls, and some wrist curls, mostly just getting a pump. I could probably afford to do a bit more.

Looking forward to seeing how delts look too. It was when forearms got up to 2ml per head that I noticed a change and now it's bigger than my right (looks bigger at least...measurement is about the same), so we'll see what happens with delts when I go up from my current 1ml. I'm only doing laterals though as that's all I have enough for.

So far I haven't aspirated any blood from the delt injections but I have with the forearms probably 3x now. I always pull the syringe out and make sure to go in a slightly different location, and never start injecting unless only air bubbles come in.

Still though, despite injecting in the same place every day, it's often different. Today during my injection in the medial portion of my forearm, I aspirated no blood. I injected and pulled out. Upon pulling out, blood squirted everywhere, across my arm and into the floor. Never seen that before....kind of freaky. I would think/hope that since there was no blood when aspirating it was just from puncturing a different vessel than normal but who knows. Definitely need to be careful in this area.

Day 19

Forearm has been the same size for a while now, about 10/16in bigger than when starting. It seems like there is not much "build up" and that it only gets bigger with a higher dose per muscle head. I guess I am losing the oil just as fast as I am putting it in there. My delts seem very minimally improved (day 13 for them)...can't really tell.

I have also found it much harder to get the pins in lately. Despite massaging the area after each injection it seems like there is quite a bit of scar tissue.

Lastly, despite the onslaught of direct forearm training for the last 2 months, right forearm (no synthol) is actually 1/8th in smaller than before. As I said in my thread asking about Synthol on the main forums, my forearms do not seem to respond to direct training at all. I can do 20 sets for them per week and they don't respond any better than if I was just doing my normal bicep curls.

Forgot to add, have any of you heard of getting headaches from synthol? I've had a minor headache for 5 days now and I've almost never gotten headaches before

Day 23

Aspirated blood on medial side of my forearm twice. Forearms are really a huge pain in the ass. I don't think I'd do them again...but we'll see how much I keep, if any.

Delts are much easier, no aspirating blood. Though I'm about 17 days into delts and its hardly noticeable.

Girlfriend is a physical therapist and was feeling my forearm and said she feels a ton of scar tissue, which I do as well. Really can't see how that wouldn't happen to be honest. Massaging it a lot.

Day 28

Done my forearm cycle. Stopping 2 days early but I also did twice the dosage that Big A and DatBTrue suggested. Big A suggested 0.5ml per head each day and increasing from there, DatBTrue suggested 1ml per head every other day. I did 10 days of 1ml per head every day, 10 days of 2ml per head every day, then 8 days of 3ml per head every day.

Frankly, unless someone has really terrible forearms like mine, I wouldn't recommend doing this. I didn't hit any nerves but I aspirated blood many times. The last several days I was aspirating blood 1-2 times per session and I'd be shocked if none went into my blood stream.

Much more painful than delts as well in terms of soreness, and interferes with training a lot. Not to mention significant edema in my forearm.

We'll see if I keep anything. I measured today and was up 1in. compared to when I started.

Last edited by a moderator:
During my shoulder injection today I got almost an immediate headache. I think the synthol must have been why I was getting a headache for almost 10 days straight. It started right around the same time as when I used the synthol.

Also aspirated blood in both shoulders today

Elvia I'd be shocked if you weren't injecting into vessels at times lol considering you don't aspirate.

Forearm has been done for 5 days and I've already lost over 5/8in from the 1in I gained. Incredible. Given that, I'm sure I won't retain anything after the maintenance phase. Still doing it though, and working forearms regularly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131