over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forearms

letz

Registered
Pure genetics, or do some people put synthol in them aswell? like priest, zack khan, and even phil heath, the top msuscle of his forearm is so damn huge

Heavy hammer curls

**broken link removed**

This is what I have been using for the last 6 months on all my forearm exercises and with Reverse and Hammer curls.

It has really made a difference.

I just now started training my forearms directly...using the bar and rope.....I'm sure you older guys remember this...you turn the bar and it rolls the rope up and down on the bar while holding weight at the bottom. We used to make are own by taking a broom handle and drilling a hole in the middle....stick a piece of rope in the hole and knot it.......attach the weight at the bottom of the rope....and roll that bitch up and down by turning it like a throttle on a motorcycle ....you hold your arm straight out infront of you.

While at dicks they have one so you dont have to make your own...was like 20 bucks so I thought WTH I'll try it...been using it for about 5 weeks now and I notice a huge difference. If you can do 20 lbs up and down 4-5 times you are a BEAST IMO.... you suffering through the most painful forearm pump of your life . I think the best I have done so far was 25 lbs up and down 5 times. I do this about 2-3 times per week just to see what my "max" will end up being.

Heavy hammer curls

This ^^... I train forearms twice a week in the morning... behind the back forearm curls... then I do the top of my arm and finish off with crazy heavy hammers concentrating on really contracting the shit out of my brachioradialis (sp?) makes the forearms HUGE..

How about farmers walks and not using straps when you train back?

I just now started training my forearms directly...using the bar and rope.....I'm sure you older guys remember this...you turn the bar and it rolls the rope up and down on the bar while holding weight at the bottom. We used to make are own by taking a broom handle and drilling a hole in the middle....stick a piece of rope in the hole and knot it.......attach the weight at the bottom of the rope....and roll that bitch up and down by turning it like a throttle on a motorcycle ....you hold your arm straight out infront of you.

While at dicks they have one so you dont have to make your own...was like 20 bucks so I thought WTH I'll try it...been using it for about 5 weeks now and I notice a huge difference. If you can do 20 lbs up and down 4-5 times you are a BEAST IMO.... you suffering through the most painful forearm pump of your life . I think the best I have done so far was 25 lbs up and down 5 times. I do this about 2-3 times per week just to see what my "max" will end up being.

We do those too. We superset Wrist curls with an olympic bar and go straight to the roll-ups. 3-4 sets of those, and I can't get my fingers to grip anything the rest of the workout. We stay at about 135lbs for high reps on the curls, and then about 20lbs on the roll-ups.

I never did any of this until I started training with a guy who was a professional arm wrestler.

I used to do this, I also would hold out some plates to my side and hold them up for as long as I could. I would pinch the plates with my thumb, index, and middle. Both of these hurt lol, stopped doing them though when I starting doing deadlifts and I no longer had a need as my forearms starting growing fast

I add alittle wrist curls twice a week helped with my bench.

wrist (bone) size has a lot to do with how big they can get, no way around that

heavy grippers seem to help

We do those too. We superset Wrist curls with an olympic bar and go straight to the roll-ups. 3-4 sets of those, and I can't get my fingers to grip anything the rest of the workout. We stay at about 135lbs for high reps on the curls, and then about 20lbs on the roll-ups.

I never did any of this until I started training with a guy who was a professional arm wrestler.

Wait I think I know that guy.... Short.. really good shape... drove around in a semi in the 80's trying to reconnect with his estranged son... Really bad hair? :D

OVER THE TOP - Sylvester Stallone - best scene - YouTube

just dont be like this fuck tard and take up a bench while you do wrist curls

**broken link removed**

Interesting question.

Big A, you know of anyone injecting synthol in their forearms?

stop using straps for back except maybe your heaviest set or 2, and hammer curls, pinwheel curls, and 1 arm reverse cable curls.

Wait I think I know that guy.... Short.. really good shape... drove around in a semi in the 80's trying to reconnect with his estranged son... Really bad hair? :D

OVER THE TOP - Sylvester Stallone - best scene - YouTube

Hahaha...that was cheesy wasn't it.

But my training partner has 8 world titles and 20+ national titles and a nice sponser. Craziest genetics you ever seen. 20" arms, almost 19" forearms, and walks around at less than 12% bf while eating Lucky Charms and drinking beer.

The bastard!!

I've found that "static holds" at the end of most any of the forearm exercises I do help tremendously

**broken link removed**

This is what I have been using for the last 6 months on all my forearm exercises and with Reverse and Hammer curls.

It has really made a difference.

Your forearms have grown?? and were you training them actively before using this product?

Your forearms have grown?? and were you training them actively before using this product?

I think they have. I was training them before using this product, but feel this made a big difference. I think the main reason is that I have a smaller frame, and my hands are on the small side.

Using this product means that I am constantly having to work on my grip and I feel that has had a big impact. With wrist curls, I have to grip harder or the bar will come out of my hands.

I used to train the shit out of my forearms to no avail and then one day an old school bodybuilder walked by me when I was doing seated rows and said, "Throw those fucking wrist straps away and you might grow some forearms." My forearms are now one of my better body parts.

Wouldnt it make more sense to inject MGF and IGF into the forearms cause those drugs create new cells for future growth?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear