over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forehead pressure/tightness on Peps?

BroncoJunkie

Registered
I've been running Mod/Ipam/GHRP-2 for a little over 4 months now. Every once in a while I'll get pressure headaches and tightness by my forehead. And this morning I took Mod/G-2 100/100mcg and did 5 miles of cardio.. pressure is there again.

Is anyone else getting this? What would you do to control it?

Ive never noticed that

The only reason I think it's from Peps is I read on another forum somebody saying that on a specific number of iu's of GH, it will probably make them feel like their forehead is going to explode.

I am someone who has cronic sinus problems ( constant head fog and headaches ) . Since the addition of Ipam and cjc I have not noticed any negative effects. However, when I added my Eca stack, my BP shot up and caused daily headaches...

Are you running any other supps with the peps?
Have you checked your Blood Pressure ?

I am someone who has cronic sinus problems ( constant head fog and headaches ) . Since the addition of Ipam and cjc I have not noticed any negative effects. However, when I added my Eca stack, my BP shot up and caused daily headaches...

Are you running any other supps with the peps?
Have you checked your Blood Pressure ?

Yep, 500mg sust 250. My BP was check 4 wks ago and was a bit high but not bad. I have sinus issues as well so perhaps it could be the culprit.

Yeah buddy, the last couple months here in the southern states has been hell on my sinuses.
Advil cold and sinus is my best relief, but I try to use it only if absolutley needed.
When I run into a problem that is believed to be "supp" related, I make i've give my body adequate time to adjust to the new supplement. If the problem persists, I go with process of elimination.. Once I find whats causing the issue I will try the "supp" again, but start with a much lower dose and slowly build up..
Hope everything works out for ya bud..
Keep us posted

Reguardless of which peptide he is using my research chimp has always complained about pressure in his head!

same here in the begining.it will subside.give your body a chance to get use to it ,lower dose and see if it helps.then go up slowly.hope this helps.peace

My head will feel bloated along with my face, fingers tingly and numb some times but that's it.

Its probably sinus pressure

It may be the sus 250. When I start on supps I find I get a tightness/pressure headache around my forehead for the first few weeks. The it goes away

I really like your topic, looks great.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

It is the GHRP-2. Stopped taking it for a couple days and the pressure stopped. Started up again yesterday and @ 100/100 MOD/G-2 2xDaily and it's back. Never had this issue with Ipamorelin, even at Boom Doses.

I had also started with 2000mg Vit C this week and no help. Looks like Ipam is the only GHRP for me boys.

Good to hear you got it pinned down.. Hopefully you dont have a whole bunch of Ghrp-2 you cant use..
If you continue with the peps, and end up switching to ipam, you may be able to use the Ghrp-2 at night just before bed.. You may be able to sleep through the sides..
Just a thought..

ive been getting this too the last few days, just barely and it comes n goes but i recently started ghrp 2 and cjc 100mcg of each 3x per day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131