over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forgotten Body Building Meals

rangerjockey

Registered
I am sure this topic is well traveled but, I thought I would start this thread out of reading a post about Creamed Rice. How many of us lack culinary skills and imagination? Most of us know what to eat and become creatures of habit. Brown rice, brocolli, lean protein....etc. Food does not have to be totally bland all the time, right? Alot of people have great lean reciepies, I thought maybe we could share them here.

I like to make 4 free range whole eggs in a sandwich with 2 slices of whole wheat (no sugar) toast and 1 slice grass fed Swiss cheese. 500 calories and good mix of macros.

Even most of the typical bodybuilding foods can be altered slightly to make a massive difference. Right now my diet is very basic but many things have a twist. Examples could be...

Oats... I cook them with a mix of about 70% milk and 30% water. I add sultanas when they are cooking for extra sweetness and texture. At the end I add milk chocolate flavour protein powder then banana pieces. This is one of my fav meals.

Greek Yoghurt... I add cordial to flavour or if I want more protein either flavoured whey isolate or EAA powder.

Eggs... cook them in coconut oil for added flavour etc. Whilst they are cooking throw in a few pieces of spicy chorizo and the spicy oil will flavour the eggs.

Those 3 meals above cover 4 meals in a typical day for me. Then I just add 2 meat meals and an intra shake and thats 7 meals for the day. I use various spices, herbs and fruits to flavour my meat and fish. No meal has to ever be the same. Plus with the above you can swop things around such as protein flavour or eaa protein so you should never get bored. I love every meal I eat each day.

Perfect foods bars are amazing. The peanut butter bars are the bomb.

One of my favorite things to do with my pre cooked chicken breast is to cut it up in fajita strips. Take a 12 inch skillet spray with extra virgin olive oil Cooking spray get the pan hot throw my chicken in throw a cup of cooked jasmine rice in (usually have my rice cooker full of it next to the stove)...

Mix all that up, throw in whatever seasoning I feel like that day. Usually it will dry out a little so add a few splashes of water cover it with a lid and turn the pan off.

The water kinda steams it and makes the once dry refrigerated chicken moist and tender. It's fresh and hot and you can season it whichever way you want. Cajun, Mexican, Italian, whatever.... It's all good and it's an easy way to add some life to that dry ass pre cooked chicken

its pretty ghetto but post workout I used to eat ramon noodles with scrambled eggs and egg whites in em. fast acting carbs and protein.....
(I am into non gmo food now and try to eat paleo)
-F2S

I like to make 4 free range whole eggs in a sandwich with 2 slices of whole wheat (no sugar) toast and 1 slice grass fed Swiss cheese. 500 calories and good mix of macros.

Try it with toasted until crunchy Ezekiel bread.

Also scrambled egg sandwiches are good if your not too worried about calories.

Scrambled whole eggs with wonder bread and some mayo. That shit is fire lol

Nut Butter Chocolate Banana High Protein Oats

1 to 2 whole eggs
1 cup egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon
.75 to 1 cup oats

Mix all ingredients together and fry em up in coconut oil like scrambled eggs on low heat, don't overcook. When done, put in bowl, cover with nut butter, banana slices and chocolate LBAs ...tastes like a dessert, even the kids think so.

cook green beans or pea pods in skillet with lid until to desired texture

add chicken breast with garlic powder/onion powder, whatever spices and continue to cook for a few minutes until browned

can use 0 cal spray

add 1/4-1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese you can either let it reduce in to a cheese sauce or you can just heat it enough to mix in before all the water releases which is what I prefer

you are left with a cheesy chicken meal that is delicious with excellent macros, great low carb cutting meal. if bulking just add a carb like rice to it.

For shakes using half and half in them can add a lot of calories, and powdered milk added to protein shakes or even regular milk is a cost efficient way to add protein and calories.

A weight gainer shake I used consisted of 2 scoops protein, 8 oz half and half, 12-16 oz milk, and a serving of or two of powdered milk all mixed together. Chocolate syrup can be added for flavoring, as I always did. I'd always use a blender then take the pitcher and set it in the freezer to let the air release from the drink. Wait 4-5 minutes and you'll see the volume dropped a pretty good deal. I've always had a sensitive stomach so if I skipped that I was pretty miserable.

Additives like bananas are always a plus too, I like the flavor but not the texture when in a shake. I usually just ate one to go along with the shake.

Don't underestimate how much protein you can add by having a dehydrator and making jerky. Been a staple of mine for years.

One of my favorite things to do with my pre cooked chicken breast is to cut it up in fajita strips. Take a 12 inch skillet spray with extra virgin olive oil Cooking spray get the pan hot throw my chicken in throw a cup of cooked jasmine rice in (usually have my rice cooker full of it next to the stove)...

Mix all that up, throw in whatever seasoning I feel like that day. Usually it will dry out a little so add a few splashes of water cover it with a lid and turn the pan off.

The water kinda steams it and makes the once dry refrigerated chicken moist and tender. It's fresh and hot and you can season it whichever way you want. Cajun, Mexican, Italian, whatever.... It's all good and it's an easy way to add some life to that dry ass pre cooked chicken

Similar to this...

Take pre-cooked chicken, cut into bite sizes, toss into pan to heat up, take OLD rice, use soy sauce (old rice will soak it right up and become nice and moist again without turning into mush). voila!

Bodybuilder stir-fry. Minimal to no oil required. Add veggies or eggs if desired.

Similar to this...

Take pre-cooked chicken, cut into bite sizes, toss into pan to heat up, take OLD rice, use soy sauce (old rice will soak it right up and become nice and moist again without turning into mush). voila!

Bodybuilder stir-fry. Minimal to no oil required. Add veggies or eggs if desired.

I'm glad somebody else does this because every time I tell somebody about it they either act grossed out or like they never woulda thought about it lol

Brisket, baked beans, green beans, mashed tators, cornbread and big ol mason jar full of whole milk.... That'll be my star meal this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad somebody else does this because every time I tell somebody about it they either act grossed out or like they never woulda thought about it lol

One of my favorite meals, prep or offseason! But yea...people always act the same to me. Doesn't make any sense. Can't do much else with old rice anyways.

Similar to this...

I live off this

For shakes using half and half in them can add a lot of calories, and powdered milk added to protein shakes or even regular milk is a cost efficient way to add protein and calories.

A weight gainer shake I used consisted of 2 scoops protein, 8 oz half and half, 12-16 oz milk, and a serving of or two of powdered milk all mixed together. Chocolate syrup can be added for flavoring, as I always did. I'd always use a blender then take the pitcher and set it in the freezer to let the air release from the drink. Wait 4-5 minutes and you'll see the volume dropped a pretty good deal. I've always had a sensitive stomach so if I skipped that I was pretty miserable.

Additives like bananas are always a plus too, I like the flavor but not the texture when in a shake. I usually just ate one to go along with the shake.

Don't underestimate how much protein you can add by having a dehydrator and making jerky. Been a staple of mine for years.

This right here. I do the same thing. Can't tell you how many times I'm in a meeting and will eat some jerky, couple pieces of fruit like apples or berries, and some almonds to get some calories in. And most of our meetings have fruits and nuts there, so I only have to bring jerky! :p

Any good recepies for superfoods like chia, goji, spiruline, chlorella and such?
I think I could use some of them recepies as I have got bored with mine so far:)

Brisket, baked beans, green beans, mashed tators, cornbread and big ol mason jar full of whole milk.... That'll be my star meal this week

So I see your from the south:D

butttt you forgot about bone in pork chops with butter beans, Mac n cheese with some sweet tea👍🏻

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws