over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former mordibly obese needs help

I am 191lbs atm my plan is to drop to 165lbs, then I was thinking of bulking to 200 naturally.. However, after a couple of chats with some friends. I think I might bulk with a test, dbol cycle. I am unsure yet.. I am still researching it.. The main issue that I have is not the jabbing but the side-effects.. I am mostly afraid for my balls to be honest.. but Ive see that HCG really helps.. and my source (which is also a sponsor of this board) carries it relatively cheap.

What do you guys think? Is this a good plan? My friends (that introduced me to this board) say its ok.. and it does not matter if I drop to 165lbs.. and that I can start the cycle now.. what do you think about that? Im unsure..

In any case I still have a lot of research to do.

Don't start cycle now get as lean as possible first Trust me on that. I say that to everyone not just you because of your history. Even then start slow bulking naturally for a while. You should really be at a certain level before you start gear, I wasn't and wasted first cycle tbh. Once you pull the trigger and stall you've got no where to go except up the dose. Gear works much better when lean, its almost like using double the dose with half the sides. I've done it both ways so know. All that aside congrats on progress, takes a huge amount of effort to turn your life around like you have, just remember slow steady progress.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hey as soon as you are done with all your procedures and if your still planning on using gear can you perhaps make a log of your progress? i would love to see your transformation of muscle growth filling up whatever skin the surgery doesn't remove. I'm not an expert but that sounds like a good plan to use some gear to bulk up, however when the time comes i think you should keep a mental note that you might be prone to the nasty side effects of estrogen so just something to think about.

BTW how much are you paying for your gyno surgery?
and congrats on all the hard work man i'm positive that you will achieve your goals with the hard work and dedication it seems you possess.

Hey guys,

My plan is to get as lean as possible. I am 191.5 today and I plan on go down to 165. After that I will do the second operation (if needed - cause If I lose weight and then grow properly I shouldnt need it, but we will see) and after the recovery I will use gear to bulk up to 200+(?).

Yes I will start a log. If everything goes according to the plan, I will be 165/170 by Christmas.

Just a note.
After a lot of trial and error ive realised that I work better (lifts improving, feel strong) with a low cal (currently I cut at 1700-1800) high carb (220g), med prot (160), high fiber diet. However, I lose fat faster with keto, but I cant stand it.

I will continue with my current diet till I hit 176 and then maybe I will keto until I reach a solid 165.

--

Also, cant I control the estrogen related sides with arimidex? Ive been researching gear a lot lately and Ive realised that 0.125/0.250 adex eod will keep estrogen under control.

---

For my gyno I did not payed anything... or tbh I gave the doctor 500euros under the table.. just to keep him happy.

The gyno and the tummy tuck are for free in Europe if you have lost significant amount of weight (for gear induced gyno you have to pay 2-3k euros tho).

I actually have a friend that just lost 230 lbs over the course of 1 year, 2 months. He did have gastric too though along with serious diet and exercise changes. He also has the loose skin issue, but worse. He was quoted 27k to fix it in three surgeries. Just curious, what have you been quoted to correct yours?

I actually have a friend that just lost 230 lbs over the course of 1 year, 2 months. He did have gastric too though along with serious diet and exercise changes. He also has the loose skin issue, but worse. He was quoted 27k to fix it in three surgeries. Just curious, what have you been quoted to correct yours?

Nothing. They are free, and covered by my insurance (and I have a generic shitty insurance).

If you lose significant amount of weight you can get them for free in Europe (almost in all the countries).

Update after almost a year

Hey guys.

After my first post a year ago I decided that I had to update it with progress photos. This is me at 190pounds completely flat (low carb atm) without a pump. Please note that Ive got no idea how to flex properly.

ArT1kS0.jpg

Zq40Nfs.jpg

I think I look a thousand times better than before

Thanks to everyone for all the help.. and a special thanks to all the guys that posted the thousand guides on how to train/eat etc properly.. and to everyone with the amazing progress photo..

My workout at the moment is compounds movements with a bit of accessory.

My PB's are

Deadlift 374x2
Squat 308x1 (just changed to low bar)
Bench 140x1 (The gyno really fucked my upper body.. It took me almost 6 months to recover properly.. as it was massive)

At the moment I am cutting as I am thinking of using gear (500mg test for 12 weeks) after July.. I will see tho. I am still doing research.

Next update in a few months. In the meantime I will be around lurking ;)

Once more. Thanks again guys.

Hey congrats man!!

I went from 280 in high school all the way down to 170 at one point. Its hard and you now know you can do anything you want to do.

I had skin tightening done shortly after I posted here asking about stretch marks and loose skin I had.

You'll feel like a new man. Being able to wear a T-shirt and not worry is great.

As far as what you should be doing next. Do what you're motivated to do. I myself had dieted for so long and hard leading up to it that I was burnt out. Sure the leaner you are is good, but not at expense of starving the muscle off, as I have done myself yes lol. If you're heart isn't into dieting right now, don't sweat it. Lift and push towards changing your body that way if needed. Don't confuse water gained as fat gained either.

I always tended to think smaller, smaller and that only made me look thinner, flabbier. I'll take my 13/14% bf @ 235 any day over 6% @ 170.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I took a 3 month break from dieting and I put on 15 pounds.. but not a lot of fat as I was lifting as hard as I could. Now I am back into it. I want to hit 170-175 just to see how my body will change.

Now I train 3 times a week and do cardio (train with hockey team) 2 times a week.

Fat is stripping off really fast.

I took a 3 month break from dieting and I put on 15 pounds.. but not a lot of fat as I was lifting as hard as I could. Now I am back into it. I want to hit 170-175 just to see how my body will change.

Now I train 3 times a week and do cardio (train with hockey team) 2 times a week.

Yea you'll completely change your approach. I can see you having a lot of fun in the next few years with your physique. More importantly, less stress and self image. Good luck man and great job. :D

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

Excellent work Krx. You have come really far and should be extremely proud of yourself. Good luck with the next phase in your transformation!

very nice progress man! r.e.s.p.e.c.t! not many people can pull of something like that ! :headbang: good luck to you !

Hey! I decided to do an update.

I found out ages ago that the obesity caused secondary hypogonadism. So now I am on 125mg test-e, 500iu HCG (Split in two doses) and 0.5 arimidex (split in two doses every week).

Also Ive done two cycles. 1st was sustanon 500mg per week, second (current cycle in week 4) 250mg test, 700mg tren a.

I still look crap without my tshirt on but hey I am getting stronger.

I weighted 217lbs and I believe that I am around 16-17% bodyfat (uneven because of all the loose skin).

I stopped counting (after 5-6 years) and now I eat around 3.5-3.8k calories a day.

Pics bellow

4xOt1F8.png

bT04874.png

Dude!! Very solid work and be proud of what you've accomplished!

Thank you for your good words. I will update the thread again once I have something more to show for. I will go back into lurking and learning.

Great progress man! kudos for all the hard work and dedication!

Great progress man

700mg tren-a first time running it may be a lot, no?

I am very resilient to gear. I upped it slowly to 700mg after trying 50mg eod. I have no sides. I am contemplating on going high but I will stay at 700mg for 10-11 weeks.

Also, I am sure that is legit as I am analytical chemist researcher by profession and I runed mass spectometry and spectophotometry with a comparative sample on the gear I am using.

I am analytical chemist researcher by profession and I runed mass spectometry and spectophotometry with a comparative sample on the gear I am using.

You could make some money around here with that ability:lightbulb:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner