over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former mordibly obese needs help

no disrespect man but i'm having a hard time believing you lost 53% of your body weight in 2 years by counting calories and excersising?

pics please--before/after and hold the naked pics,
cavdude

I went from 333lbs to 167lbs in 8 months without any exercise but I drank 6 Isopure protein shakes a day....Now I been working out for the last 2 years "not hard as I should but as much as I can" and I am back up too 200lbs myself..my fat so called is really extra skin that I need to do a 360 lower lift. During the loss phase I lost all my muscle and strenght...I use to bench 415lbs on bench and when I got to 167 I could barely hit 200lbs but now I am back up too 280lbs on bench...I was fat I do admit but I was lifting for power because I needed to lift heavy laminated beams and trusses...now that I was forced to lose weight I am revamping my lifestyle completely....I have pics to prove it...but yall dont want to see all that...

sorry for the post but I just wanted to say it is possible

I went from 333lbs to 167lbs in 8 months without any exercise but I drank 6 Isopure protein shakes a day....Now I been working out for the last 2 years "not hard as I should but as much as I can" and I am back up too 200lbs myself..my fat so called is really extra skin that I need to do a 360 lower lift. During the loss phase I lost all my muscle and strenght...I use to bench 415lbs on bench and when I got to 167 I could barely hit 200lbs but now I am back up too 280lbs on bench...I was fat I do admit but I was lifting for power because I needed to lift heavy laminated beams and trusses...now that I was forced to lose weight I am revamping my lifestyle completely....I have pics to prove it...but yall dont want to see all that...

sorry for the post but I just wanted to say it is possible

Ofcourse it is possible. Everything is possible as long as you put your mind into it.

Much respect bro. This is my favorite thread I've found on here yet. Keep this up man keep updating pics I'm subscribed now.

Former fat guy ripped now, congrats brother keep going strong

I haven't updated this post in a while.

This is me at 227lbs. I have quite a bit of bf in my lower tummy and lower back/ass. I think that I am around 17-20% (realistically).

AIH9tYl.png

I just finished a strength block and now I begin my cut to single digits. I hope for 9-10 in a few weeks. My macros are 400c, 50f, 200p on the training days, and 300c, 50f,200p on the non training days.

I train 3 times a week bench +assistance/deadlift + assistance/squat + assistance and I will start with 20 minute cardio in my off days from tomorrow.

On 500mg test e 600mg tren e. Goal of 2016. Be 100kg at low body fat (12-13%), squat 500lbs, deadlift 550lbs, bench 330 lbs.

Last edited:
Awesome bro keep it up man look forward to seeing you at single digits.
Much respect

Most people need some type of surgery to lose all that weight.gastric bypass,the lapband and so on.so give yourself credit where credit is due.
Good luck on you future ventures

Very inspirational, especially to those who have been heavy in the past/are quite heavy now. Thank you for sharing.

you did great job so don't be embarrassed
keep on exercise and surgery will help you better

you already did a great job.
Keep it up

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

have no need to be awkward, and what you need to do is to do more sport an d and never loss fat blindly, building more muscle and making your skin elastic will let you feel better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member