advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former MR NYS BB champion saying Hello..

Thanks Guys, I was always lean growing up but really strong. I started lifting weights because of the USMC. I joined during the Gulf War and didnt want the drill instructors to kill me so i hit the weights hard before boot camp. Ended up being the 3rd Battalion Iron Man for 78 pullups, the 3 mile run in 17:40 and I maxed out the situps. During the Marines I just kept training and then once in California I hooked up with the Pro BBer and he took me under his wing and taught me everything about intensity and how to train for failure. He also taught me that anything more then 45 minutes in the gym is a waste of time, and to this day I am never training for more then 30-45 minutes,lol. I became a certified trainer in CA, then moved back to NY and kept it going. Long stories short someone said to me one day "you need to compete" so I did. Posing came natural so I always won the best poser award. After State I was pushed to go to Nationals but my wife had enough of the life and the stuff needed to go that far. Then 9/11 hit and I was called back in. Got pretty f-ed up on a deployment so my back and neck have a total of 8 herniated discs, DDD and spinal Stenosis. So now I train to keep it all together but think one day I will do another show "Masters" and I will win..

Hey everybody, I am a former Pro, got my first Procard in 97 and continued until I won Mr NYS. Won the USA Natural before State title and then tried a couple light cycles to win the NYS Ironman show and then MR NYS. I Responded well to low dosages of intramuscular only and stopped after my last show. I've Been out of the scene for a long time due to life. Started missing the camaraderie of the BB world so I stumbled upon this site. I look forward to talking and hearing from everyone. I am a old school certified trainer who loves old school Iron. (F-that cross fit crap)

:welcome: to PM :)

Thanks Guys, I was always lean growing up but really strong. I started lifting weights because of the USMC. I joined during the Gulf War and didnt want the drill instructors to kill me so i hit the weights hard before boot camp. Ended up being the 3rd Battalion Iron Man for 78 pullups, the 3 mile run in 17:40 and I maxed out the situps. During the Marines I just kept training and then once in California I hooked up with the Pro BBer and he took me under his wing and taught me everything about intensity and how to train for failure. He also taught me that anything more then 45 minutes in the gym is a waste of time, and to this day I am never training for more then 30-45 minutes,lol. I became a certified trainer in CA, then moved back to NY and kept it going. Long stories short someone said to me one day "you need to compete" so I did. Posing came natural so I always won the best poser award. After State I was pushed to go to Nationals but my wife had enough of the life and the stuff needed to go that far. Then 9/11 hit and I was called back in. Got pretty f-ed up on a deployment so my back and neck have a total of 8 herniated discs, DDD and spinal Stenosis. So now I train to keep it all together but think one day I will do another show "Masters" and I will win..

Great story, thank you for serving. Very impressive physique - proportions look great

Welcome to the board, glad to have you here!

wow ~~~
so close to a star!
welcome
Hey everybody, I am a former Pro, got my first Procard in 97 and continued until I won Mr NYS. Won the USA Natural before State title and then tried a couple light cycles to win the NYS Ironman show and then MR NYS. I Responded well to low dosages of intramuscular only and stopped after my last show. I've Been out of the scene for a long time due to life. Started missing the camaraderie of the BB world so I stumbled upon this site. I look forward to talking and hearing from everyone. I am a old school certified trainer who loves old school Iron. (F-that cross fit crap)

Very impressive. You obviously worked hard for it. Congrats! glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131