over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former Mr. O Chris Dickerson Suffers Massive Heart Attack

I’d go back to the 80s in a heartbeat. Where’s that hot tub time machine?

Music was way better in the 80's and not just for the Metal genre. what do you guys think was a better era for being a young guy trying to get laid, 80's or 90's?

sad fact of life happens when you hit 50. your friends and those you looked up to as a youth start dying of natural causes. when I was in my 20's and 30's they only people in my peer group who died, did so due to an accident, OD, suicide etc. When you hit 50 it is not uncommon to see your peer group pass due to heart attacks, cancer, strokes, or other natural causes. so is the circle of life. father time has taken on all challengers and other than Jesus Christ he is undefeated.

Music was way better in the 80's and not just for the Metal genre. what do you guys think was a better era for being a young guy trying to get laid, 80's or 90's?

Much easier to get laid now. Tinder, facebook, dating apps etc. In the 80's we would have to see a chick we were interested in. Approach and hope she was single. Then hope she wanted to go out with you. Now they freaking advertise their status and include hundreds of photos for you to scroll through before you even meet them. Sheeesh, if you are single today it must be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I saw him on his tour for The Ultimate Sin, think it was about 1986. Not sure who was the guitarist, but he mentioned Randy at the concert. Ozzy looked pretty drunk that night! I also saw him in Black Sabbath about 4 years ago. The End Tour. That was Black Sabbath's last. Very good concerts both of them.
Maldorf bro I met Larry Scott at the Arnold as well. And Im a huge Ozzy/Sabbath fan. Sabbath are the almighty. Saw several Ozzfests with and without Sabbath. I saw the "13" tour, and also The End tour in one of the first shows of the tour, so Ozzys voice was sharp! They are Gods.

Anyway hope Chris makes it ok. He was a professional Opera singer as well!

Much easier to get laid now. Tinder, facebook, dating apps etc. In the 80's we would have to see a chick we were interested in. Approach and hope she was single. Then hope she wanted to go out with you. Now they freaking advertise their status and include hundreds of photos for you to scroll through before you even meet them. Sheeesh, if you are single today it must be like shooting fish in a barrel.
what about catfishing though? Are the 8s, 9s, and 10s on social media and dating apps? Am i off in thinking that to meet smoking hot girls your best chance is still to meet approach them in a chance encounter, the thought being that these women will always have potential suitors and would not need to advertise themselves on the internet?

what about catfishing though? Are the 8s, 9s, and 10s on social media and dating apps? Am i off in thinking that to meet smoking hot girls your best chance is still to meet approach them in a chance encounter, the thought being that these women will always have potential suitors and would not need to advertise themselves on the internet?

Or getting filterfished/anglefished/makeupfished

I saw him on his tour for The Ultimate Sin, think it was about 1986. Not sure who was the guitarist, but he mentioned Randy at the concert. Ozzy looked pretty drunk that night! I also saw him in Black Sabbath about 4 years ago. The End Tour. That was Black Sabbath's last. Very good concerts both of them.

That would have been Jake E Lee in '86. He's a great guitar player too! Too bad he had the falling out with Sharon and Ozzy. They...well Sharon...wouldn't give him any writing credits for the songs he wrote and he wrote a fair amount, so he never got paid for them and was never listed as a song writer on the albums.

That would have been Jake E Lee in '86. He's a great guitar player too! Too bad he had the falling out with Sharon and Ozzy. They...well Sharon...wouldn't give him any writing credits for the songs he wrote and he wrote a fair amount, so he never got paid for them and was never listed as a song writer on the albums.
Seems like a lot of people in the industry have had conflicts w/Sharon. Someone tried to sue them over a decade ago, maybe twenty years ago but i can't remember who. She's ripped a lot of people off and gotten their name's taken off writing credits so they'd end up losing money.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131