over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former UFC Champ Werdum Tests Positive for Tren

Anderson Silva, Brock Lesnar, Alistair Overeem, Vitor Belfort, etc. The UFC isn't afraid to suspend major names. I think it's fair to say they're committed to public perception of a "clean" sport, which sucks for us.

Its a long list of names for the UFC. Probably more than half the top 10 guys have been popped. That's why I couldn't understand people making such a big deal about cyborg. She tests positive once and people forever say shes a cheater. Guy goes out and gets popped..nothing. Popped twice..ehhh...
The double standard is real

Who here has seen the decline of Jonnie Hendricks. Pierre made a huge stink after their fight about testing. People said he didn't know what he was talking about. They put the tougher testing in place and a whole lot of people (Hendricks being one) career went down!

Anderson Silva, Brock Lesnar, Alistair Overeem, Vitor Belfort, etc. The UFC isn't afraid to suspend major names. I think it's fair to say they're committed to public perception of a "clean" sport, which sucks for us.

With all due respect, it's not really UFC suspending them though. UFC can no longer help the athletes. The UFC turned that responsibility over to USADA when they signed them on to do their drug testing and the UFC agreed to honor their policies (suspensions, etc.). It's USADA suspending the athletes. UFC just stands by and watches and yes, i'm sure Dana is kicking himself b/c of USADA but the real reason USADA was brought on was because of the Fertittas. They knew the sport had an image problem and they knew the time was right to sell and make a huge profit. So what do they do? They bring on USADA to "clean up the UFC" so it looks like they care and so it looks like they're really trying to solve the problem and once USADA comes aboard they sell. Now it's not their problem anymore and they don't have to worry about whether or not it's a clean sport and they made their money (and then some). However, Dana is still an owner so he still has to deal with the consequences of the more legitimized testing.

I'm telling you, one day the testing will catch up to all the PED's in most sports and everyone will be natural. They seem too dedicated to eliminating all PED's. Only a matter of time before the Olympics are clean.

They leave enough loopholes that people are able to miss tests and certain people's positive results are simply thrown out without the public ever hearing about it.

Many of them fall into that "genetically gifted" category everyone loves to talk about so much.

Check out someone named Victor Conte, talks about missed test loophole.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j714Tl1bNM"]Victor Conte TALKS USAIN BOLT, U.S TEAM DRUGS COVER UP & HOW TO BEAT DRUGS TESTERS - YouTube[/ame]

always find it interesting that guys who are making millions of dollars a year (NFL players) are using doctors who will tell anyone who will listen about the NFL players they are doping

Just seems so strange to me.

Well there is HIPAA...

Interesting choice for a sport that requires so much endurance. Wonder how high his dose was.

they dont use "bodybuilder" doses.
the russian cocktail "duchess" was a mix of gear, including tren, that was dosed in single digit milligrams.
no 50-100mg a day.
REAL athletes who use are using tiny doses to enhance performance, not to get on a stage and prance around.
this guy probably used tiny amounts also. so no endurance problem.

Anyone really believe that there’s not another Victor Conte helping athletes right now?

Anyone really believe that there’s not another Victor Conte helping athletes right now?

there has to be. probably some doctor who's a fan. there's probably a few Victor Conte, one wherever there's a hotbed for professional athletes. There has to be a guy in South FLA, CO Springs, etc.

I'm telling you, one day the testing will catch up to all the PED's in most sports and everyone will be natural. They seem too dedicated to eliminating all PED's. Only a matter of time before the Olympics are clean.

The cheaters are always going to be ahead of the tester. They will always have ways to beat the system. Who wants clean sports? I sure don't.....better athletes sell more tickets. Maybe even the drugs will change or progress.

Lol imagine running Tren and looking like this.

121_Fabricio_Werdum.0.jpg

Lol imagine running Tren and looking like this

Just proves you can't judge the book by the cover.

Werdum's body is virtually identical to Josh Barnett's, and Barnett at one point held the record for failed drug tests in MMA.

Just proves you can't judge the book by the cover.

Werdum's body is virtually identical to Josh Barnett's, and Barnett at one point held the record for failed drug tests in MMA.

Barnett's physique was drastically different from fight to fight around 10-15 years, particularly in Pride (which had zero testing for PEDs). There were a few fights where he was pretty lean and muscular. I think he's failed more tests than any fighter.

Lmao that is what I was told! I personally never talked to the doctor... could be bullshit lol, but let’s be honest most of those guys are on peds. Not taking away anything from them though.

The cardiologist I used to see was treating several NFL players that had been on steroids. It is rather common. I don't see a problem with talking about it as long as they don't mention the names. That is confidential and part of the law.

Lol imagine running Tren and looking like this.

121_Fabricio_Werdum.0.jpg

I have a feeling the dose isn't very large and he was using it for aggressiveness and recovery mostly. Don't want to use cheque drops and bite a guy's ear off! That's too strong.

Looks like Jones only got a 15 month sentence..... just goes to show you how curropt the drug testing is. Everyone else on the undercard or less poplar names get 2 to even four years(and in Jones case this is his third failed test).

Looks like Jones only got a 15 month sentence..... just goes to show you how curropt the drug testing is. Everyone else on the undercard or less poplar names get 2 to even four years(and in Jones case this is his third failed test).

Totally agree - this exposed the whole USADA situation as a joke.

Unfortunately, it's the nature of star-driven businesses where a handful of people drive the majority of revenue. NFL stars have had failed tests covered up, somehow nobody tests positive for GH at the Olympics, etc. Everything come down to money.

they dont use "bodybuilder" doses.
the russian cocktail "duchess" was a mix of gear, including tren, that was dosed in single digit milligrams.
no 50-100mg a day.
REAL athletes who use are using tiny doses to enhance performance, not to get on a stage and prance around.
this guy probably used tiny amounts also. so no endurance problem.

First I heard of this Duchess cocktail. Oxandrolone, Methenolone and Tren dissolved in alcohol and swished around in the mouth hoping for absorption through mucous membranes. Microdosing for sure, though sounds like it's hard to know how much actually gets in the system. I bet those buccal testosteroe troches are popular for microdosing nowadays.

Though I think strategies to somehow avoid giving a "real" sample is where it's at. With enough money and resources it's probably doable with a high rate of success.

I have a feeling the dose isn't very large and he was using it for aggressiveness and recovery mostly. Don't want to use cheque drops and bite a guy's ear off! That's too strong.

Never tried cheque drops but I think if a drug makes you completely nuts with little self control then it's not a steroid. "Too strong" with regards to acute steroid induced aggression is baloney imo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws