over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former UGBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean “hey there are people coming here from another forum” isn’t asking for negative attention.

If BBBG had called this thread “Look Out Guys” or “Assholes Incoming” you’d have a point.
Some guys you just can't reason with bro. I responded as well but I believe I am done with this particular member.

No one has to be afraid of me just if you guys pull the bs you did at UGBB Mods will be all over it.
This has been established and acknowledged. Thank you sir.

What did yourmuscleshop do to deserve what was posted in is threads?
They posted a customer’s name in a review, posted customer tracking information several times (after being specifically told not to) and kept posting live links to their website after being told not to ten plus times.

They also spam the forum with shitty plagiarized articles.

Like I said, it’s not like they just randomly got told to eat a bag of dicks.

Well this is working out well. Lol.

Are we done lecturing the “new guys”?

Just to be clear, legitimate members at the UGBB were treated with respect just as we would treat any legitimate members here.

Guys that were 5’6” 160 lbs and didn’t lift because they always seem to be nursing an injury or excuse and just liked to be on the forum to argue were called out for their bullshit “advice”. If you’re 160 lbs, you should stfu and open your ears.

@Lumpi I’m not sure what your handle was over at UGBB but if you’re serious about training then there’s no issues.

@pupu I wasn’t a big fan of Yourmuscleshop because at one time they carried Toradol. I just don’t see why a PED supplier should be in the pain management business too. There’s a lot of guys in recovery that do this to BETTER themselves. Years of hard work can be derailed in a single moment of weakness. I know it’s not strong but there’s still no place for that.

Oh boy that’s you.

Dig for about 2 seconds on the first page here and you’ll see it. Rir0
Have you done enough chest pounding yet?

This thread has helped explain alot. I was wondering why TID was seeing a surge of new members (not unhappy about it, just scratching my head), and I knew many were coming over from UGBB, and I didn't know why. I suppose I was too lazy to go and find out, but I just hate to mix in that messy stuff.

I can assure you all that TID has absolutely no relation to Esser! LOL In fact, when I became a member of his board years ago, he went out of his way to PM me and tell me not to believe everything you hear. OK...

All new members here, at TID, or elsewhere should get the benefit of the doubt. Let your own words and actions speak for you. Quite frankly, I think everyone should be given the opportunity of turning over a new leaf, so to speak. I may presume you're a douche based on the past, but that's a rebuttable presumption! LOL

Moderating can be a little tricky. I don't like to censor people, but there are still lines that shouldn't be crossed. I can't describe thm, but I suppose I know them when I see them. Even then, a polite warning to cool things down seems reasonable, and then if someone just can't seem to behave, then you gotta swing the ban hammer. I pride myself on not having to use it often, and instead just to be constructive.

This thread has helped explain alot. I was wondering why TID was seeing a surge of new members (not unhappy about it, just scratching my head), and I knew many were coming over from UGBB, and I didn't know why. I suppose I was too lazy to go and find out, but I just hate to mix in that messy stuff.

I can assure you all that TID has absolutely no relation to Esser! LOL In fact, when I became a member of his board years ago, he went out of his way to PM me and tell me not to believe everything you hear. OK...

All new members here, at TID, or elsewhere should get the benefit of the doubt. Let your own words and actions speak for you. Quite frankly, I think everyone should be given the opportunity of turning over a new leaf, so to speak. I may presume you're a douche based on the past, but that's a rebuttable presumption! LOL

Moderating can be a little tricky. I don't like to censor people, but there are still lines that shouldn't be crossed. I can't describe thm, but I suppose I know them when I see them. Even then, a polite warning to cool things down seems reasonable, and then if someone just can't seem to behave, then you gotta swing the ban hammer. I pride myself on not having to use it often, and instead just to be constructive.
Appreciate you Tommy. I would only add “More cowbell!!” Lol!

A lot of testosterone in this thread.........haha
And estrogen..........lol
Welcome to everyone old and new.
The cream always rises to the top........the shit always eventually sinks.
It's how it's always been, and always shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member