over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Formestane is gone

animal71

Banned
Decent suicidal aromatase inhibitor that was pushed for years as a topical. Formestane as an AI was mainly put in gel/liquid form as a transdermal, but who has compared it side by side with aromasin? I did :rolleyes: and my estrogen was through the roof on forma after I switched to it from aromasin, so lesson is never make sudden moves on cycles guys.

Decent suicidal aromatase inhibitor that was pushed for years as a topical. Formestane as an AI was mainly put in gel/liquid form as a transdermal, but who has compared it side by side with aromasin? I did :rolleyes: and my estrogen was through the roof on forma after I switched to it from aromasin, so lesson is never make sudden moves on cycles guys.

I always felt that Forma was a very good aromatase inhibitor, and used it many times. It did fairly well at managing my E levels when on mildly aromatising cycles. However it just wasn't strong enough for heavier doses of test, Dbol, etc where aromasin easily did the job for me. Anymore I just use aromasin for everything, so Forma being gone is no loss for me

I don't know why but running Forma alone did a decent job for physical appearance.
As far as AI I think it might be lousy option, last time I used it alone and in fact if anything made my gyno worse for some reason :(

Formestane was a fantastic option for the simple fact that since it was OTC and legal, you had a much greater chance of getting 100% real stuff when compared to inconsistent research chemicals. Since it's no longer OTC and we have so many good options for research chems now though, there isn't really a reason to use this over anything else any more.

people have to realize just cause you think you aren't prone to gyno doesn't mean that's always going to be the case.

its always important to run an AI !

I always run aromasin. Keeps most of my bloat down but leaves me a little wet also helps,out big time with cholesterol.

i though forma was a good ai, it always worked well for me!Was it as good as aromasin? no but it was legal and easy to get.You also didnt have to worry about improper dosage, like you do with some chemical research companies today.

I don't know why but running Forma alone did a decent job for physical appearance.
As far as AI I think it might be lousy option, last time I used it alone and in fact if anything made my gyno worse for some reason :(

My understanding of formestane was that it is simply androstenedione with a hydroxyl attachment. After it has been passed through the liver once Im almost positive that it leaves some androstenedione floating around, which is fairly androgenic which is what may have made your gyno worse.

Im almost positve my Im correct about this but I could be wrong, just some food for thought.

Last edited:
My understanding of formestane was that it is simply androstenedione with a hydroxyl attachment. After it has been passed through the liver once Im almost positive that it leaves some androstenedione floating around, which is fairly androgenic which is what may have made your gyno worse.

Im almost positve my Im correct about this but I could be wrong, just some food for thought.
You are correct, Formestane converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active androgen. For this reason, Formestane was usually advised only as an on cycle AI because in PCT it could cause some suppression.

i though forma was a good ai, it always worked well for me! Was it as good as aromasin? no but it was legal and easy to get.

cruciferous vegetables (like broccoli) and white button mushrooms are legal and easy to get ...but don't work as well as aromasin/exemestane.

P.S.

(they are high in 3,3′-Diindolylmethane or DIM. it is a compound derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol and are aromatase inhibitors if eaten in very large quantities)

This information is not meant to diagnose or treat medical issues and is for entertainment purposes only.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity