over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

forum clean up

alexsiki

Newbies
hello this forum is the best and most informative i have come across but it really needs some attention.

i found a great thread on protein shakes yesterday and wanted to continue reading today but i cannot find it.... it had over 100 pages of info, such important posts should be sticky??

A hundred page thread on protein shakes? That's news to me.

If protein shakes are so important to you next time just save the thread to your computer.

A hundred page thread on protein shakes? That's news to me.

If protein shakes are so important to you next time just save the thread to your computer.

yeh man it compared all the brands. User reviews are priceless, its possibly one of the most important threads in this forum...
if i knew i was going to spend hours looking for such a popular and important thread i would have trust me

I'll save you some time. Just order from Trueprotein or Synthetek. You'll do fine.

I'll save you some time. Just order from Trueprotein or Synthetek. You'll do fine.

and who are you? have you tested this product on hundreds of others or just yourself? just because it works for you doesnt mean it will woirk for me. maybe you think it works but its really the other product you are stacking it with.

that is why it is important for anybody to seek the review of many and that is why im chasing down this thread, if anybody can provide a link, it would be much appreciated.

i think the OP was doing a survey on the top 3 most popular protein sups and the thread is over 100 pages long if that helps any

and who are you? have you tested this product on hundreds of others or just yourself? just because it works for you doesnt mean it will woirk for me. maybe you think it works but its really the other product you are stacking it with.

that is why it is important for anybody to seek the review of many and that is why im chasing down this thread, if anybody can provide a link, it would be much appreciated.

i think the OP was doing a survey on the top 3 most popular protein sups and the thread is over 100 pages long if that helps any

LOL, if you stress this badly over which brand of protein to use I can't even begin to imagine how you treat the other things involved with building muscle. Not to mention anything thats actually important in life itself.

And you spent hours looking for this thread? Damn dude, damn...

LOL, if you stress this badly over which brand of protein to use I can't even begin to imagine how you treat the other things involved with building muscle. Not to mention anything thats actually important in life itself.

And you spent hours looking for this thread? Damn dude, damn...

bro i have reason to stress when i see a company claim this:

"VP2 is scientifically proven to increase lean muscle fiber size over 1250% greater than other proteins"

now you see why im stressing??? why the fu*&K would i put any other protein powder in me for years if this is true???? i wanna seek the thread to see if this is true

edit to put reference: **broken link removed**

Last edited:

VP2 is scientifically proven to increase lean muscle fiber size over 1250% greater than other proteins

now you see why im stressing??? why the fu*&K would i put any other protein powder in me for years if this is true???? i wanna seek the thread to see if this is true

lmaooo

wow

"VP2 is scientifically proven to increase lean muscle fiber size over 1250% greater than other proteins"

I was considering giving you a helpful reply, but after this post I can see that you're well below understanding what I was going to tell you. Are you sure this is the place you saw the thread? Maybe you're thinking of.....oh I don't know, bodybuilding.com?

Good Luck with your protein!

Last edited:
I was considering giving you a helpful reply, but after this post I can see that you're well below understanding what I was going to tell you.

Good Luck with your protein!

hey im just quoting....i found it hard to believe also but they have scientific research/studies to prove their claims unlike all the other companies who buy all their bulk protein from the same manufacturer

LoL! you have a lot to learn! go and read 1000 threads on Protein!

LMAO my first thought was shit someone needs to see if this guy has multiple handles on the same IP and its someone we know just being a smartass. However the sad thing is after meeting more then my share of these guys in the gym he probably is legit.

LOL, wow is all i can say as well.

clever spamming

this guy prob doesnt even work out...little nerd behind a computer trying to get a commission

i especially liked how u inserted the link as an edit...as if it was an after thought rather than the intention

Last edited:
to the O.P. this is your answer^^^^^:yeahthat:

clever spamming

this guy prob doesnt even work out...little nerd behind a computer trying to get a commission

i especially liked how u inserted the link as an edit...as if it was an after thought rather than the intention

I like how he wants us to "help him" find this all-important, sticky-worthy and mysteriously missing 100 page protein review thread. :rolleyes:

...but like dirtymoneyshot said there are more than a few fresh-off-the-turnip-truck kids out there.

LMFAO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner