over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forum Ethics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing to remember is all forums have sponsors . Forums need sponsors to be able to exist , so they advertise in order for
Them to exist.

Yea for sure @MasteroniPepperoni
If it wasn’t for them, we all wouldn’t visit this site daily , or multiple times a day , and I’m sure other visit monthly etc.
As @heavyhitter said, they pay to be here, and the reps, obviously make compensation based on certain things so, I’m sure they have goals to reach

I can speak from either side in many ways. I understand why people do it but some do go way overboard. Personally I couldn't care less and people can post as much as they want and they are allowed to do so as long as they stick to the forums rules. As posted people can ignore certain posters so they will never see their posts. So if it bothers you that much just ignore them and you won't see anything. It doesn't mean anything bad about the sponsor but some get carried away trying to create sales and it's almost trying too hard and no one ones to see the forum cluttered with meaningless posts. Sponsors having big sales is great for people on a budget but they don't need 10+ threads on the same subject to make people aware of their current sale.

I don't even notice the sponsor threads because I have used the same ones for years. Although it's funny you mention it because I have a DNP thread in the sponsor section and I wondered why it was so low down after 1 day but I just went on to actually look properly and I see one poster has 23 different promo threads on the 1st page which is crazy. Now the sponsor thread is there for promos and announcements so if they want to do that go for it but it's definitely excessive.

Me and JJ used to post in a superior peptide thread over and over (copy and paste) but that was 2 threads. I never felt right doing that at first but over time I didn't mind but again it was 2 threads so it didn't clutter the forum just a lot of the same posts in those 2 threads. We done that simply to have our thread high up and it does work as people would use our code. Although I would like to think most people used our codes because they trusted us and knew we wouldn't advertise crap and we used the products ourselves and posted honest reviews (good and bad).

I understand both sides and there are people who come on here and just browse so if a newer (or older) sponsor wants to be noticed bumping threads will do that and they will get more sales for it. However, I also don't think they need to clutter the forum so much with countless threads. Spam the shit out of a few different promo threads (post 50 times daily if you want) but 23 separate threads in a few days in the same section is definitely going overboard. I should add I am a nobody and it's not against the forum's rules so no one has done anything wrong so keep doing your thing but just giving my opinion on how I see things. Although if this thread hadn't been posted I probably wouldn't have even noticed the same person posting so many threads so there is that.

I don't even notice the sponsor threads because I have used the same ones for years. Although it's funny you mention it because I have a DNP thread in the sponsor section and I wondered why it was so low down after 1 day but I just went on to actually look properly and I see one poster has 23 different promo threads on the 1st page which is crazy. Now the sponsor thread is there for promos and announcements so if they want to do that go for it but it's definitely excessive.
It was 25 this morning, I perfectly understand sponsors and reps making a living but I do find that number excessive, and also a bit unfair towards other sponsors whose reps are a bit more restrained.

It was 25 this morning, I perfectly understand sponsors and reps making a living but I do find that number excessive, and also a bit unfair towards other sponsors whose reps are a bit more restrained.
Lmao this thread got me to check out the Sponsor forum for the first time. That is hilarious. @joos23 chill out lol.

Great sponsors/products sell themselves. Ive been here long enough to see sponsors come and go. Some talked and posted all day everyday, some kept their mouth shut. If you truly want to learn more about the sponsor, go to their ACTUAL page and read reviews, not some post talking about how cheap and awesome their shit is.

I noticed what the OP was referring too as well… I just pass on by and go to my golden ones! This place has some SOLID sponsors, and I’m very thankful for them and this site.

Cage

The way I see it….they pay to be here, and I don’t. So they can post whatever they want. I just scroll through or use the search button to find what I want
My feelings EXACTLY! they pay $$, I dont.

Ok well I’m glad some of you other guys see who I was referring to, and I’m glad I’m not alone … I’ll just leave it at that :)

I can speak from either side in many ways. I understand why people do it but some do go way overboard. Personally I couldn't care less and people can post as much as they want and they are allowed to do so as long as they stick to the forums rules. As posted people can ignore certain posters so they will never see their posts. So if it bothers you that much just ignore them and you won't see anything. It doesn't mean anything bad about the sponsor but some get carried away trying to create sales and it's almost trying too hard and no one ones to see the forum cluttered with meaningless posts. Sponsors having big sales is great for people on a budget but they don't need 10+ threads on the same subject to make people aware of their current sale.

Me and JJ used to post in a superior peptide thread over and over (copy and paste) but that was 2 threads. I never felt right doing that at first but over time I didn't mind but again it was 2 threads so it didn't clutter the forum just a lot of the same posts in those 2 threads. We done that simply to have our thread high up and it does work as people would use our code. Although I would like to think most people used our codes because they trusted us and knew we wouldn't advertise crap and we used the products ourselves and posted honest reviews (good and bad).

I understand both sides and there are people who come on here and just browse so if a newer (or older) sponsor wants to be noticed bumping threads will do that and they will get more sales for it. However, I also don't think they need to clutter the forum so much with countless threads. Spam the shit out of a few different promo threads (post 50 times daily if you want) but 23 separate threads in a few days in the same section is definitely going overboard. I should add I am a nobody and it's not against the forum's rules so no one has done anything wrong so keep doing your thing but just giving my opinion on how I see things. Although if this thread hadn't been posted I probably wouldn't have even noticed the same person posting so many threads so there is that.
Im
Gonna go find your thread and bump up above those 23 just because you get it lol

Just curious where you guys stand…

And honestly not sure where I stand
(Mixed emotions)

But I’ve noticed the sponsor thread becoming cluttered with certain ones having over 5..maybe 10..threads on the first page alone.

Now on one hand, they pay their fees.. so why not take advantage of the post button and fire away, after all, nothing to lose right?

On the other hand, I think wow, this just makes seeing others and more info I I might be looking for that much harder.

What are your guys thoughts ?

Please keep it respectful, and not name certain names, I’m just looking for opinions and thoughts , I don’t want to cause drama for anyone especially ones that contribute to the board and bring us good products.

Maybe @LATS or @rAJJIN or even BigA can chime in as they have an entire different prospective on it as they sit in a different position than the normal “consumer” or “coach” If your a sponsor and want to send me a private message with your thoughts that would be cool also, I’d like to see the thinking from that side.

Thanks and look forward to responses
Wanna speak ethics I have a sponsor right now who I ordered over 25 geno pens and they were prepaid from my guys who will only accept pens ...then after week of speaking back and forth and telling each other how many address for faster service takes my money for them to tell me the next day there’s a pen shortage for maybe a month not sure ...now that’s disgusting for a sponso to take someone’s money CLEARLEY knowing they don’t have the stock just to get money cushion for them..then after about 40-50 e mails about Amd forth and each one me saying I will not accept any cartrages only pens only Nord genos only with pens this is all I will accept or send me my money back he tells me he’s going to send me cartrages and keeps saying who cares there the same thing...when my guys won’t accept any cartrages which will stick me with them plus giving back money screwing me over ...

“”””i have here a terrible situation, yes it's the cartilage, and yes it's the highest quality GH u may get, and yes one should draw with an insulin syringe ... wow wow such a task ..... this is what for will add several vials for your guys, the whole world draw the GH which takes 3-6 seconds””
This is what I get last e mail””””
Now we talk ethics...i customer says I can’t and won’t take a cartrages and lays over 25 pens and they won’t send any pens and I said give my money back several times and won’t!!
That’s disgusting ethics!!! I’m dealing with !!!!

Wanna speak ethics I have a sponsor right now who I ordered over 25 geno pens and they were prepaid from my guys who will only accept pens ...then after week of speaking back and forth and telling each other how many address for faster service takes my money for them to tell me the next day there’s a pen shortage for maybe a month not sure ...now that’s disgusting for a sponso to take someone’s money CLEARLEY knowing they don’t have the stock just to get money cushion for them..then after about 40-50 e mails about Amd forth and each one me saying I will not accept any cartrages only pens only Nord genos only with pens this is all I will accept or send me my money back he tells me he’s going to send me cartrages and keeps saying who cares there the same thing...when my guys won’t accept any cartrages which will stick me with them plus giving back money screwing me over ...

“”””i have here a terrible situation, yes it's the cartilage, and yes it's the highest quality GH u may get, and yes one should draw with an insulin syringe ... wow wow such a task ..... this is what for will add several vials for your guys, the whole world draw the GH which takes 3-6 seconds””
This is what I get last e mail””””
Now we talk ethics...i customer says I can’t and won’t take a cartrages and lays over 25 pens and they won’t send any pens and I said give my money back several times and won’t!!
That’s disgusting ethics!!! I’m dealing with !!!!
Talk to a mod
Yes that's always B's you order the they give you something else...NO YOU have my cash Return it !!

I remember one sponsor here , still is would post Janos test ...I was like dam that is great , so I ordered

Received my product but was made by another sponsor from them

Now that is some catfish B's
Guy tells me...you didn't read the small print ?? " Or equivalent product .... lmao

Are you serious, post up labs to drum up business but gives another sponsors product?

Or how about other sponsors, they fuck up your order and say ...AND I LOVE THIS !!
WE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT THE NEXT TIME YOU ORDER FROM US

Are you serious?? No bro my order will be taken care of now you're not going to put me on the hook so I have to come back to you so I can get possibly f***** again and for you to correct an order already paid you for

Ahhh @Slain2020 @Wonton i think you guys should make a different thread, this is thread / rep related, if you have a ordering issue or issues .. I’m sure a mod would help, I don’t want to turn this into a sponsor critique thread.

Hopefully @LATS or @rAJJIN will delete those comments this was ment to discuss the ethics and the “how to’s” on form posting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear