over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fouad Abiad Fans?

Agree. His content is huge right now.

I personally like his interviews with other pros the most. His Q&A's are kinda boring, most of the guys asking questions you can tell are pretttty novice.

Agree. His content is huge right now.

I personally like his interviews with other pros the most. His Q&A's are kinda boring, most of the guys asking questions you can tell are pretttty novice.

That's what I enjoy as well. He's had many guys talk about their gear use and dosages and it's enlightening.

Yes right here, I’ve been a subscriber for a long time. He has always been straight forward honest guy. He will tell it like it is much respect for that and his podcasts are great [emoji106]

www.steroidify.com

his show is good because he is not trying to portray an online persona to attract followers, he's being himself. also there is no constant use of foul language which is a welcome change and he is not trying to be some huge motivating figure. some of these other guys that have podcasts/videos whatever are pathetic yet certain demographics that they target fall for it.

his show is good because he is not trying to portray an online persona to attract followers, he's being himself. also there is no constant use of foul language which is a welcome change and he is not trying to be some huge motivating figure. some of these other guys that have podcasts/videos whatever are pathetic yet certain demographics that they target fall for it.

I totally agree but I am not gonna lie I do still watch Rich Piana vids :D

I totally agree but I am not gonna lie I do still watch Rich Piana vids :D

yes Piana, Feroce, etc. being yourself doesn't generate a huge social media following, you have to be a character. I say keep it real.

I enjoy his podcasts and the way he goes about it. just a down to earth guy, nothing seems forced.

Love his channel. There's a lot of inside dirt that gets revealed. Now maybe some people will start to believe that gear dose is not the only thing that matters.

Been a fan for a long time watch all his videos some over over. I also like Dusty Hanshaw he is awesome as well. Lastly Antoin Villiant and Luke Sandow, Seth Feorce few of my favorites. MM

Been a fan for a long time watch all his videos some over over. I also like Dusty Hanshaw he is awesome as well. Lastly Antoin Villiant and Luke Sandow, Seth Feorce few of my favorites. MM

Dusty Handshaws podcast is excellent, have I not mentioned it here? Well fuck me, if I didn't. I remember Dusty all the way back the early days of DC, when Dusty was trying to put on serious weight. He was cool as shit back then and he's cool as shit now. Plus Dante speaks highly of him, so if Dante likes him, he's probably a pretty good dude.

He does seem like a good guy and has been getting a lot of decent content out on his YouTube channel...

I watch mostly his vids of him eating copious amounts of food, weirdly enjoyable lmao

yes Piana, Feroce, etc. being yourself doesn't generate a huge social media following, you have to be a character. I say keep it real.

Feroce is really eccentric in real life. Lol he’s just like he is in his videos.

I like his shows but he's kinda been stroking the Gear Station guy a lot lately. Not sure what to think of that dude. Fouad seems to by buying his theories hook line and sinker. In the latest interview, "Big Mike" said he had guys in this years Olympia on 600mg/week total AAS. Sounds like a bunch of malarkey!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131