over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fouad 'Real Bodybuilding 22' with Mike@researchstation

I saw the next episode he did with Luke Sandoe. Fouad said he was reading responses to that episode with Mike from The Research Station and to him it looked like everyone that had a bad opinion of him were SARMS people. So, it doesn't sound like Fouad knows any better and that's sad. Apparently he swallowed this guys bullshit hook, line and sinker.

This is why it’s pretty funny to see the false concept of a linear relationship between physique and knowledge in the bodybuilding world.

I’m sure Fouads a great guy; but his channel influences people. When a guy like Mike the dimwitted station goes on there and talks semi fancy; the several dozen guys on YouTube start thinking it’s magical gospel.

“You see! Injecting test 5 times a week instead of 2 times a week is the reason I don’t look like a pro!”

No you idiot; you neither have the DNA nor the mental discipline to turn pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People''s number 1 mistake is believing there is anything top secret or complicated with ANYTHING bodybuilding, this same mistake is what keeps numerous people's pockets lined with cash, especially prep coaches.

I always say people think they need to be playing chess when it’s really checkers [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And back in the day, the supplement companies.

People''s number 1 mistake is believing there is anything top secret or complicated with ANYTHING bodybuilding, this same mistake is what keeps numerous people's pockets lined with cash, especially prep coaches.

Not gonna lie this Mike guy woo'd me initially. He certainly has lots of knowledge when it comes to the body and certain processes but he also talks a lot of big game.

Not gonna lie this Mike guy woo'd me initially. He certainly has lots of knowledge when it comes to the body and certain processes but he also talks a lot of big game.

He doesn't understand the body at all, and then he adds his hyped bogus theories on top of it….all the while trying to lure people into his site/links to buy gear. He's a complete fraud, a complete junk car salesman.

I wouldn't call him a charlatan per se but

... is what you might think if you know nothing about the topic yourself. 90% of what the guy says is factually incorrect but since he uses some jargon and states things with a lot of confidence, low IQ individuals like Fouad eat it up.

... is what you might think if you know nothing about the topic yourself. 90% of what the guy says is factually incorrect but since he uses some jargon and states things with a lot of confidence, low IQ individuals like Fouad eat it up.

Other than the 125mg stuff what else did you pick apart that was complete rubbish?

yea, fouad seems like a good guy, but it really doesn't seem like he actually knows all that much about the "deeper" points of bodybuilding/health, etc...

and yes, he has a great physique and is huge, so i'm not discounting his results one bit..

IMO, You don't need to be a pro body builder to have knowledge of gear and training. Is this guy correct on all his points, that can be debated. That said, much of what he is saying is what I learned from a coach and it made a difference in quality of life for me. I also spoke with others that used the same coach back in the 90's and he was teaching the same back then. This is with ramping up, ED injections, and correct dosing and combos etc.. He is just re packaging the info in a different format. Just a different way of skinning a cat. On some points like what kind of slin you need depending on your body type, Im not sure. Maybe someone should try it and see.

IMO, You don't need to be a pro body builder to have knowledge of gear and training. Is this guy correct on all his points, that can be debated. That said, much of what he is saying is what I learned from a coach and it made a difference in quality of life for me. I also spoke with others that used the same coach back in the 90's and he was teaching the same back then. This is with ramping up, ED injections, and correct dosing and combos etc.. He is just re packaging the info in a different format. Just a different way of skinning a cat. On some points like what kind of slin you need depending on your body type, Im not sure. Maybe someone should try it and see.

That's one of the points being made here. He talks about working with all of these top geniuses and coming up with all of this new information, which is total bullshit like you just pointed out above. He's acting like he's discovered these things. He's a bullshit artist! As others have stated, if you sign up with him, the first thing his group does is direct you to their page where they're selling drugs...that's what he's really all about...BS and pushing his product. I wouldn't care about him pushing his product if he wasn't trying to fool people into thinking he's the genius who came up with lower dose, more frequent injections, etc. Of the credible things he mentioned, all of them have been discussed here and some are decades old.

Some of the other things he mentions like the body not being able to use more than 125mg of Test at a time is garbage! Why would I want to trust someone who says he has 55,000 clients with 6 of them in this years Olympia but won't name drop..:rolleyes: And don't forget he's helped THOUSANDS get their pro cards.

and on top of that, call me stupid, foolish, whatever, but if a guy has never, at any point in his life, looked even remotely like a real bodybuilder, i dont care what he has to say.

He is running a business for sure. Wouldn't be surprised to find out that he he referring for ear and making money on the back side. We'll see if this generates headlines in the future!!

He is running a business for sure. Wouldn't be surprised to find out that he he referring for ear and making money on the back side. We'll see if this generates headlines in the future!!

100% he's getting a cut. I'd say it's pretty dumb to be out in the open about your involvement with scheduled drugs. I'm in the chat group and they are all Big Mike cock riders and guys asking questions like "is Sustanon the same as Test" :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am a bit confused. I don't know if he is completely mental or the worst liar ever (or both). Even if you had a forum with 55,000 members who in their right mind would answer that amount to how many people do you coach/train. His IG account doesn't even have 1/4 of that. I don't know if a few pro's on IG saw some of his videos and asked a question and he takes that as he trains them. Or he just totally making stuff up as he goes a long. So he trains 6 people at the O and a few open guys but no one has heard of him. You can see what open guys follow his page so maybe someone should ask them in they are trained by him :eek::D

Now after watching the video I do actually agree with a lot of the stuff he says. I can see why guys totally unaware have been taken in by him. But a lot of the things he says (what people are posting about) is just complete nonsense. I think he has just made a lot of it up in his head and maybe even takes it for the truth now. Some guys read 1 study that is flawed and take it for the truth but some of the things he talks about he has literally just made up.

Fouad seems like a nice guy but he is typical of many big name pro's and doesn't have a clue. For so many they look at the big names who look the best and think they most know more than everyone but far from it. It should show people just how uncomplicated bodybuilding really is. But you get a guy who appears to know the science and uses impressive words and Fouad literally believes every word he says even when it's blatantly obvious this guy is full of shit. After reading a few you-tube comments it appears the majority of people have also been taken in including many competitors. I did still enjoy listening to some of the things he said as it made me think so there is that.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws