over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Found a couple pics of me at my last show

DAMN MAIN!!!! you look unbelievable! Those striations are crazy! is there such a thing as 0% body fat?!!?!?

Great job! very inspiring!

Oddly enough to some maybe, we'd rather see the other do well, regardless of wt class. Of course we compete to win, but I get more out of it seeing Main on stage. Could be cause we are close friends, could be training all those hours together and knowing how disciplined and hard he works. I can't sit still .... or shut up when he is up there ! Took out 3 figure models running to see him on stage last time .... lol!

I have a lot of ground to make up and want to move into lt. heavies but would love for me, main and edge to be in the same contest, that would be awesome! To me the greatest thing is the brotherhood of it all.

I understand! I would take out 3 figure models if my buddy would just get on stage..LOL :D

Well, Keep up the good work the both of you! It is great to see such support among friends! I hope one of these years, I will see you guys on stage!

WildBB

:eek: it looks like your pec wants to tear through your skin in that side chest shot. awesome.

the past couple weeks, on the stepmill, from time to time i say, "glutes like Main, glutes like Main"

:eek: it looks like your pec wants to tear through your skin in that side chest shot. awesome.

the past couple weeks, on the stepmill, from time to time i say, "glutes like Main, glutes like Main"

LOL...never thought a lady would want glutes like mine.:eek: No wonder Hotttsauce is always grabbing my butt. Kidding!:D

Next year i promise to be significantly more detailed and shredded from head to toe with improved size and thickness. Well, thats the goal anyways.

LOL...never thought a lady would want glutes like mine.:eek: No wonder Hotttsauce is always grabbing my butt. Kidding!:D

Next year i promise to be significantly more detailed and shredded from head to toe with improved size and thickness. Well, thats the goal anyways.

DUDE, that was suppose to be a secret! Damn you and your good looks!

Oh, he's in denial.

DUDE, that was suppose to be a secret! Damn you and your good looks!

He keeps sending me glute shots. But these are strange~ His hands are on each cheek, spreading them apart? He says that's so I can see just how lean he really was. I feel sort of odd looking at them. Has he shown you this, uh, unique pose? :eek:

Main, you look great, how did you place in the show? I am taking this year off for quad size and over all thickness gains. Will do my last show next summer at the ripe old age of 40, and then call it a career. I will look you up from time to time to get some advice. Great job.

DD

He keeps sending me glute shots. But these are strange~ His hands are on each cheek, spreading them apart? He says that's so I can see just how lean he really was. I feel sort of odd looking at them. Has he shown you this, uh, unique pose? :eek:

I am jealous. He hasn't displayed that yet!

It's a "shoot for the moon - you'll still land among stars" kind of thing.

:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner