over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Found Mass on My Bladder!!!

Yea I'm really considering getting a second opinion. IDK what to do. This Dr is suppose to be the best.....

I work in healthcare.. there is NO physician who is best. To that for what its worth.

They might be the best at one time, or 99% of the time but you don't know whats going on in their life. Are they going through a divorce? Do you think there performing at there best? Has there case load drastically increased to unrealistic expectations where they are making errors, missing things, etc?

One of our top oncologists made a MASSIVE error scheduling a chemo dose because we had a massive influx of patients admitted and his case load was overbearing.. thank god the nurse questioned it before administering it.. the outcome would have been devastating.

It's your health bro.. I've seen neuroblastomas take lives in months, osteosarcomas take limbs quicker than you could imagine. You don't want that to be you..

I didn't play around with my health.

Well, as a practicing urologist, it's hard to say without more info. What did the CT actually show? Rare to see malignancies in the wall itself that aren't associated with true bladder (urothelial)cancer. But for all i know he found a urachal cyst or something of that nature.

But biopsies these days are easy. Even if he couldn't do it via transurethral resection, interventional radiologist could easily stick a needle in it.

But again, without knowing all the details it's hard to say.

anabolics are going to have jack squat to do with this thing, in my professional opinion.

It is never "wrong" to get a second opinion.

As someone else said, the "best" is not always the right choice for you. But he may be doing the 100% right thing. If another urologist agrees for the most part with what he's done and is doing, then you're probably on the right track.

good luck!

Well, as a practicing urologist, it's hard to say without more info. What did the CT actually show? Rare to see malignancies in the wall itself that aren't associated with true bladder (urothelial)cancer. But for all i know he found a urachal cyst or something of that nature.

But biopsies these days are easy. Even if he couldn't do it via transurethral resection, interventional radiologist could easily stick a needle in it.

But again, without knowing all the details it's hard to say.

anabolics are going to have jack squat to do with this thing, in my professional opinion.

It is never "wrong" to get a second opinion.

As someone else said, the "best" is not always the right choice for you. But he may be doing the 100% right thing. If another urologist agrees for the most part with what he's done and is doing, then you're probably on the right track.

good luck!

Yea i think its time for me to get a second opinion. The fact that he just did the biopsy on the small part that was hanging in my bladder and not the mass is concerning.

I know he said the thing hanging in my bladder had a typical cells.

But i am noticing a pain in my stomach when i pee now. idk if it my body healing from the Dr cutting out the piece hanging in the bladder or the mass getting worse.

Yea i think its time for me to get a second opinion. The fact that he just did the biopsy on the small part that was hanging in my bladder and not the mass is concerning.

I know he said the thing hanging in my bladder had a typical cells.

But i am noticing a pain in my stomach when i pee now. idk if it my body healing from the Dr cutting out the piece hanging in the bladder or the mass getting worse.

Likely just the healing process after the resection. VERY common. He wouldn't have wanted to resect the wall mass via transurethral resection, likely for fear of perforating the bladder...especially if the mass was at the dome, where the abdominal cavity lies adjacent.

Sometimes observation is the way to go, but again, having an interventionist guide a needle into it is no big deal these days and would probably give you piece of mind. Hard to say without knowing all the details and seeing your CT scan.

Likely just the healing process after the resection. VERY common. He wouldn't have wanted to resect the wall mass via transurethral resection, likely for fear of perforating the bladder...especially if the mass was at the dome, where the abdominal cavity lies adjacent.

Sometimes observation is the way to go, but again, having an interventionist guide a needle into it is no big deal these days and would probably give you piece of mind. Hard to say without knowing all the details and seeing your CT scan.

got approved to go to sloan kettering in manhattan, so I'm gonna have a second opinion on what the best option is to do. i just want to know if the mass is cancer or not! ill keep everyone updated

thanks guys

got approved to go to sloan kettering in manhattan, so I'm gonna have a second opinion on what the best option is to do. i just want to know if the mass is cancer or not! ill keep everyone updated

thanks guys

Awesome! Keep us posted :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear